Behringer Neutron PulseWidth Issue

My Neutron is behaving quite strangely. When I plug something in to the Att2 Out it changes the sound quite a bit. It's like it's changing the Pulse Width. If I then connect the same or a different patchcable to the Att1 In it changes even more. It's like it turns down the PW2 from 2 o clock to 8 o clock.

I can turn it by hand, but it seems like unintentional behavior and sometimes it changes my sound quite drastically and when you have a complicated patch it can be quite tricky to find out why your synth is suddenly making almost no sound even though you just routed something to the Attenuators that are turned all the way down. You would expect to change at all untill you start turning the Attenuators.

I added a video to demonstrate what's happening/ I would really appreciate it if somebody that owns a Neutron can try doing what I did here and let me know if this is how they all are of mine is somehow malfunctioning.

I just updated from Firmware 1.0 to 2.02 and it didn't change anything by the way.