refund due to a wrong purchase

New

Hi
I made an misstake, buying the wrong version of the SYSTEM 6000 Native Bundle.  (my bad)

I bought SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE BUNDLE, UPGRADED FROM VSS3 NATIVE for $ 599 but made a mistake, I have no previous version of SYSTEM 6000!

Now I want that refund so I can buy the right version of the SYSTEM 6000 Native Bundle.
I contacted Musictribe the same day I bought the wrong version, just hours after buying the product.

I have been contaced by [email protected] saying; Hello Peter, You can file a claim on your PayPal account for refund. Then you can avail/purchase the item you want. I hope this helps. Thank you

The problem is that PayPal says that the seller has to do the refund. I have given them all the information but they has not coming back. 

The information from PayPal is:

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, have sent a double payment by mistake or want to cancel your transaction for any other reason, you can request a refund by sending an email to the seller. Ask the seller to go to the 'Transaction Details' page for your transaction and click on Issue a Refund. You can request a refund up to 180 days after you have paid for the item.

Here's how to find the seller's contact information:

1.Click History.

2.Click on the transaction for which you want a refund.

3.Use the contact information to send an email to the seller.

Unfortunately,
I can not reach your website today due to issues with your site. I have tested Chrome, Firefox and MS Edge and they all say the same.

Cannot access this pageIt appears that the web page at https://www.music-group.com/ is having problems, or it may have been permanently moved to a new URL.
ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

So I have tried to contact them thru [email protected] but they have not responded to me.

So what shall I do now, any suggestions? 

All the best and stay safe!
Peter