Request for dealer/distributorship

by MISHEL

2020-10-01

Dear Sir /Madam,

Greetings From Unique Technologies !!!!!!!!

I am writing this letter on  behalf of Unique Technologies  to enquire about the possibility of us becoming a dealer/authorized distributorship to your products in Kinshasa DR Congo (Africa)

We are a  trading company and distributors of CCTV & Surveillance , IT Equipment, Musical Instrument,  (Yamaha, Hikvision, Zkteco  Authorized National Distributor). specific products.

I think your products, especially  Mercury UPS , fit perfectly into our portfolio and could be of great interest to our growing client list.

Maximum 90-95% percent Business orders I give you in DR Congo Location.I have noticed that you don’t have a presence in DR Congo. Constantly increasing. The competition is still low which makes it a perfect time for you to jump in.

To help you decide whether we are a suitable candidate for the dealership .we have enclosed our profile and other needed documents with this letter for your review. We are a team of dedicated professionals who work hard to maintain the sales.

If you are interested in a dealership offer and wish to expand your business to [Kinshasa], then we are more than willing to discuss the terms of such a cooperation.

Kindly review the documents attached with the letter before you make your decision. We will be highly pleased if you choose us as your Distributor in DR Congo . We also have adequate number of employees and infrastructure to support the business.

We are looking forward to working with you.  

Best Regards

Mishel David

(Marketing Head)

Unique Technologies

Tel: +243 825483941

Mobile/Wechat/whatsapp: +243 900849334

Android App :uniquetechnologiesu

View Attachment