X-touch plugins insert sorting and logic pro (m1 mac, big sur, logic 10.6.2)

New

Hello everyone! 
first I wanna say how much I love my new X-Touch! It is a long dream come true and After going through so many subpar daw controllers, the X-touch is blowing my mind! It works flawlessly with logic pro latest version, big sur latest version and more importantly with the new m1 macs! 

there is one tiny thing though that kinda really annoys me and i spent days searching that corners of the web but to no avail!

how can I sort, edit and re order the plugins list  that appears on the scribble lcd when i insert a plugin on a channel strip straight from the xtouch unit?

My current problem is that that list is not at all the same as in the logic plugin manager. But even weirder, it shows me logic pro legacy plugins that are not even in logic anymore (ie; Fat eq, dj eq and Averb) and that long list of legacy plugins is alway on top and i have to scroll that encoder forever to reach the actual logic plugins and even further down for my 3rd party plugins! Now is there any way to edit that list?? 

So to recap: I'm running logic pro 10.6.2 on a m1 mac mini with Big sur 11.3 and the Xtouch unit has been updated to that latest firmware 1.21 and I'm operating the xtouch on MCU mode! 

any pointers would be immensely appreciated as that would make the unit a truly flawless control unit that goes from 9.5/10 to 10/10! 

thanks everyone!!

mike