TC Konnekt 24D - "Driver version does not match the control panel"

Hi, I know that the TC Konnekt 24D is discontinued, so I won't bother support with a lot of questions. But I'm a long time customer of TC Electronics and my trusted TC Konnekt 24D has worked great since 2006 on my win 7 64 bit pro system. Yesterday I installed Win10 Pro (64 bit) on my PC and the 2.4.1 drivers (which I had on an old hard drive). That worked fine.

After a while I found the "newest" drivers from 2016 which are called tcaudiointerfacesoftware-x64-361.msi - and installed them 5 minutes ago. But now I get a warning message which I haven't seen before. It says: "Driver version does not match the control panel".

How do I solve this issue? Yes, I had to uninstall the 2.4.1. drivers before I installed the tcaudiointerfacesoftware-x64-361.msi - and I turned off the TC Konnekt 24 interface before I uninstalled the drivers and installed the latest ones, and restarted my PC, and then turned on the interface.

Can someone help me out here? I love my TC Konnekt 24D and it would be great to have it working on win10 ;-)
Thanks in advance. Cheers!