VoiceLive Play GTX - Documentation updates?

New

It has been a while since i used my VLP GTX and getting back into gigging now..  I think there were some firmware updates since the last time I used it (2013).  I would like to know if there are any documents that explain the new features or changers that were added in these firmware updates, that adds to whatever is in the normal user manual?

Also I would like to know what differences, if any, exist between the GTX and the the regular PLAY...since the PLAY is still in production and probably has received even more updates...while the GTX is out of of product and probably stopped getting updates.  

The main reason I like my GTX was because of the midi input capability.  But I recall from years ago some feedback problems occasionally with it and its possible they updated PLAY's firmware to eliminate the feedback maybe?  Anything else different?

I saw questions on here a while ago asking what features I'd like to see in a future product....

I really liked my GTX a lot back when I was using it, I don't need fancy features like looping, harmonies...just basic pitch correction, sometimes some tone mods..  I'm back up singer that needs to be in tune and sometimes pitch my voice up an ocative...and sometimes add some doubling and stuff like that.  If there is ever a more up to date version of VLP, that still has midi..and maybe also adds some of the newer vocal FX that TCHelicon has been coming out with in the smaller pedals...perhaps improved DSP, etc..I would definitely buy one.  The beauty of this pedal was smaller size and simplicity.

I also definitely used the onboard ambient mics to feed my IEM's with stage sound...that has been very useful for me.  A pedal which combines VLP functionality with also a personal IEM mixer would be very useful for a lot of people.  An IEM mixer needs to combine my own mic, with my own instrument (without using built in guitar or keyboard sounds), the FOH monitor feed, as well as the ambient mics....ideally with ability to pan each of those things into a stereo IEM mix to help distinguish them a bit (ambients are already stereo).  Also, if this was provided with a mic splitter..to send pure mic to FOH...even better.