Statistics

305,951 members
190,291 posts
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-04-06
    The PRATICATATUM Association seeks to allow its young participants to exercise and develop their artistic and creative skills with the help of synthesizers and headphones donated by Behringer.

The association will encourage children to become more interested in music and support them for the numerous performances PRATICATATUM involves them in.

We are delighted to participate in Uli’s vision of supporting the development and education of young children.

To find out more about PRATICATATUM, click here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CW7FTTGFGFe/?utm_medium=copy_link

#MusicTribe #Behringer #Synthesizers #HelpingChildren #HelpMakeMusic
    read more...
    0 1,164
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-03-25

VIDEO MIC
    http://ow.ly/rikV50IrSAG

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6nZMvUS9w

Compact, ultra-slim, lightweight microphone that empowers you to shoot videos with high-quality audio. Whether you are a journalist, podcaster or video blogger, the VIDEO MIC fulfills your need for a very capable camera-mount microphone.

List Price: $59.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #VIDEOMIC #VIDEOMICSeries #Microphone #Vocal #Condenser

read more...
    0 409
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-03-25

See how our Tribers have seen and experienced the Music Tribe Values at work in this quarterly newsletter.

Teamwork

It has been proven that Teamwork is one of the key values that catapult an organization to success. This streamlines the combination of proper task delegation and identifying the best person for the right task to bolster accomplishments and goals. In Music Tribe, the INNO PCB team upholds this value in several innovative and creative ways.

INNO PCB's teamwork starts in ensuring that all designers have a common goal – delivering the best solutions to our customers. For one, our INNO PCB TechTalk sessions open a platform where PCB designers learn from each other. This is a knowledge-sharing initiative that happens at least twice a week.

Our INNO PCB Monthly Performance Meeting is a platform for recognition, strategic planning and motivation. This also opens the possibility of giving feedback and a way of calibrating our performance and implementing necessary improvements in future projects.

This meeting also gives members a chance to bond with each other through games and casual small talk.

The INNO PCB Cares program is an essential project where designers extend help to team members who have been hit by COVID-19 and other natural calamities through several initiatives.

Respect

When I found out that he was going through a family health crisis, my respect for him multiplied because he never let this affect his work. He has been an inspiration on how to stay focused and positive despite of a crisis. He has been a shining example of the saying “When the going gets tough - the tough get going!”

Integrity

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about a prime example of integrity and customer obsession. Due to the collapse of the semiconductor supply chain, many of our products can no longer be produced. Particularly affected are our successful products from the X/M32 family, as well as the X-AIR series and many other products.

The Mixers product category team, led by PCL Jan Duwe, recognized this challenge early on and immediately focused all available resources on this task to look for options. The team has found and developed alternative solutions in record time and is working closely with colleagues in Asia, to coordinate availability and prioritization of implementation. A great performance, which only works due to the great will to cooperate of all participating departments, but also due to the unwavering commitment of the entire team!

Special thanks go to the SYST/SOFT team around Salvador Grey, Thomas Zint and Axel Blitgen, but also to Hajo Simons and Filipe Tuna, who are significantly involved in the implementation here in Germany. And of course, to all our affiliated shared services worldwide – such a rapid implementation would not have been possible without them.

Thank you very much for your outstanding commitment!

Bold

I’m an innovation software embedded leader in Music Tribe CN1. I’d like to share my stories about being “bold” in Music Tribe. When I was interviewed by Jason, the hiring manager of Music Tribe CN1, I had to tell him that I was new to music synthesizers even though I had 20 years of experience in both hardware and software design for embedded systems.

But I was a crazy music fan and good at playing the  ute and piano. I believed that I could make great electronic music instruments like engineers in Music Tribe. I was accepted and was given a lot of encouragement. I was assigned the task to build one of the most complex polyphonic synthesizer ever in the history of Music Tribe CN1. I encouraged myself to analyze our competitor's prototypes. I searched everything about it on the internet to understand how it was designed and how it worked. I believed I could do it well since I was previously a hacker of both hardware and software. Finally, I built the first  firmware version for the demonstration on time.

In addition, I’d like to share another story about being “bold” outside work but still in Music Tribe. During the pandemic, a table tennis game was held for all Tribers in MT-CN1. It was a game that only allowed mixed doubles. No woman in INNO CN1 team had ever touched a table tennis paddle before. I was selected as INNO's team leader of this game. Many times, I almost gave up, because mixed doubles in table tennis was quite different compared to that of badminton and it was a "mission impossible" scenario to win the game with a partner without any experience in table tennis. But as soon as I thought that it was for the honor of the INNO team, I encouraged myself to go on. I had to choose a girl without any experience in table tennis as my partner. I trained her from the beginning. I taught her how to get familiar with the paddle and ball by hitting the ball against a wall. I taught her how to properly serve. I taught her about the physics and science in table tennis such as aerodynamics and mechanics, as well as Newton’s motion law and I taught her how to return a spinning ball. It was very difficult to learn so many skills and get well trained.

But both she and I were bold enough to try. We trained together only for about 16 hours. Finally, we won four matches and became champions. At that moment, I remembered Madam Curie’s words: "Life is not easy for any of us. We must work, and above all, we must believe in ourselves. We must believe that each one of us can do something well, and that, when we discover what this something is, we must work hard at it until we succeed.”

Engage

The story of employee engagement came about when the INNO and FACE team had been mired in CAPA reports. It is quite challenging to do Kaizen when it's learned without proper application. There was a lack of understanding for its reason and benefits. The PERF BA team felt that we needed to put a purpose for being Heroes of Change.

It wouldn't be possible without the passion that Melvin and Race brought into Music Tribe in paying the Lean Mindset forward to create engagement with the activities they've facilitated. It was an eye-opener for all the participants on how the 5 Why's and other Lean tools enabled them to complete their CAPA reports with ease. The value was not just about compliance, but how it helped them become empowered Tribers. The sessions made them more engaged and collaborative to produce superior products for our customers.

Through "Engagement" we generate a ripple effect in spreading the Kaizen Culture within Music Tribe.

read more...
    1 1,149
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-03-22

The Escuela Municiapal de Artes de Bucaramanga or EMA focuses on the development of the children of Colombia, similar to Uli’s vision of supporting the development and education of the youth.

EMA believes that the future belongs to those who see the possibilities today. To contribute to this belief, Behringer donated synthesizers and headphones to EMA for the musical future of young boys and girls.

To find out more about EMA, click here: https://www.facebook.com/emabucaramanga/posts/1451288558581228

read more...
    1 1,233
    • Music Tribe
      jhardig This is great, Behringer is dedicated to music education! nice job.
      • Mar 23
    • Music Tribe
      jhardig I have a synthesizer shop in Cincinnati Ohio, how do I find out about becomming a Behringer dealer?
      • Mar 23
    • Music Tribe
      bigbear

show you both the rhythm accuracy and the time. Friday Night Funkin oh

• Jun 5
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-03-14

MONITOR PILOT
    http://ow.ly/3fa050IieIK

Get a more informed starting point that will ultimately allow you to make better calls when mixing and mastering your productions. Once you have installed your MONITOR PILOT, you are set for seamless and transparent switching between speakers, as well as clear visual indication of which speakers are currently active.

List Price: $149.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#TCElectronic #MONITORPILOT #PassiveStudioControllers #MonitorControllers

read more...
    2 596
    • Music Tribe
      adambourque

Get a more informed starting point that will ultimately allow you to make better calls when mixing and mastering your productions. https://wikiguide.tips/gmail-sign-up

• Sep 19
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-03-08

Wherever we are, no matter what we do, we need a diverse, equitable and inclusive world, free of bias, stereotypes and discrimination.

Our leaders take the first steps as Music Tribe celebrates diversity and equity alongside many other organizations to #BreakTheBias in our communities, workplaces and schools.

#MusicTribe #BeTheTribe

read more...
    1 207
    • Music Tribe
      yamahap115 Does anybody has the Firmware file for TC Helicon VOICELIVE PLAY GTX..I can"t find nowhere..Thank you
      • Mar 9
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-03-07

Behringer donated synthesizers to the HISE Foundation for the youth of Paraguay so that they may widen and develop their musical knowledge and creativity.

The HISE Foundation takes care of children by providing them a home where they can learn and participate in music and dance.

We are happy to contribute to Uli’s vision of supporting the development and education of the youth.

To learn more about the HISE Foundation’s efforts, click here: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2883384045249549&id=1391108744477094

read more...
    2 1,451
    • Music Tribe
      armandoch121

I'm really glad for this, I really think for every school there should be so someone who will bring a bit and education will become better, I, for example, find student I use https://www.reviews.io/company-reviews/store/papersowl-com , this is a source that helps me with my homework, thanks to those who invented and made this work well, PapersOwl legit is one of the best sources I've ever tried and Reviews confirms this!

• Sep 29
    • Music Tribe
      AlexKL1

It's great when large organizations and foundations can support the educational process in this way) I especially like it when the humanities, such as music and ecology, are supported, I think that this makes the world a better place for us. When I wrote an essay on pollution on the information https://papersowl.com/examples/pollution/ I found information about many foundations that supported students, which gave our society several professional scientists.

• Sep 29
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-02-24

The Pelicano Fraternal Association or AFRAPE is a charitable organization based in Botucatu, Brazil that develops educational, professional and cultural programs for children, adolescents and adults.

To support their ongoing efforts, Behringer has donated synthesizers and headphones which will be used to educate and spark children’s interest in music.

We’re very happy to support the organization and be part of Uli’s vision to help the youth's development and education.

To find out more about AFRAPE, click here:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CXjpd25Jwkp/?utm_medium=copy_link

read more...
    1 37
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-02-18
    Stephen Kosters, CEO of AVL MEDIA GROUP, and Music Tribe’s CEO, Uli Behringer today announced the entering of a strategic relationship. The focus of this Super Partner relationship is to deliver an obsessive Customer Experience with unique collaborative opportunities to carry all of Music Tribe’s 1000+ Retail products, realize co-innovation of new products, co-marketing related to learning and education as well as a unique supply chain integration to ensure all products are always in stock and readily available.

Stephen Kosters commented: “Sounds Distribution & Music Tribe are now totally focused on ensuring product availability & replenishing inventory. Sounds Distribution is committed to provide full service for it's Canadian customers. We are extremely proud about this new partnership and we look forward to a strong future.“

read more...
    2 1,025
    • Music Tribe
      GaryHiggins Lets hope this is the solution we all have been waiting for!
      • Mar 3
    • Music Tribe
      Clhsound1 I was a behinger dealer before covid how do i get set backup
      • Mar 22
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-02-17

IMPULSE IR LOADER
    bit.ly/TC-Electronic-IMPULSE-IR-LOADER

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRY1f97Zgro

Meet IMPULSE, our first IR loader and Cab Sim pedal. Together with Celestion Speakers we’re taking the complexity out of working with impulse response files.

#TCElectronic #IMPULSEIRLOADER #Guitar #Bass #Effects #Delay #Pedal

read more...
    0 698
    • Music Tribe
      gillranjeett Thanks for the clarification.
      • Feb 18
    • Music Tribe
      TimmiT how can I create new IR, app doesn't right on my Mac
      • Feb 22
    • Music Tribe
      MaSka72 Hello, is possible to use Headphones plugged into the Out of Impulse IR Loader? Obvious reason is to practice with my pedalboard with tube pre-amp included and Impulse IR Loader Cab simulator at the end of pedals chain silently. Thx.
      • Mar 10
    • Music Tribe
      YuroTCimpulse

Mine locks on the computer icon at startup and doesn´t work. There is no manual, update or reset procedure

• Mar 13
Go to page