• 2020-06-30
    Great news! The Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Turbosound, TC Helicon, Bugera and B2B store websites are back up and running. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
    0 22
    • Rovi Mortell
      Dennis Dubeau It is still the mess it was before...
      • Thu at 2:40 PM
    • Rovi Mortell
      Pet Gerbil But Dennis, If you'll just bear with us for 3 or 4 more months, We are sure that we can get this site as badly thought out and designed as the last Music Tribe site ( 1.0 ) We've already ignored all the complaints about the usability of 1.0 and moved fore-ward into making this one look and feel exactly the same,but without any of the good parts.
      • Thu at 5:38 PM
    • Rovi Mortell
      Pet Gerbil No offence mean't to the web-team, I'm mainly complaining at the instigators of this, Not the people cursed with sorting it out.
      • 5 hours ago
  • 2020-06-16
    In part 2 of this Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen and Tannoy webinar, we'll be discussing recommendations for loudspeakers, amplification, DSP & control solutions. Click any of the session links below to register to your preferred webinar schedule: Session 1: June 19, 2020 - 10:00 AM Europe/Berlin • http://b.link/LabGruppenTannoyHospitalitySolutions2-1 Session 2: June 19, 2020 - 9:00 AM America/Los Angeles • http://b.link/LabGruppenTannoyHospitalitySolutions2-2 Session 3: June 22, 2020 - 10:00 AM Europe/Berlin • http://b.link/LabGruppenTannoyHospitalitySolutions2-3 Session 4: June 22, 2020 - 9:00 AM America/Los Angeles • http://b.link/LabGruppenTannoyHospitalitySolutions2-4 Be sure to include any questions you have with your registration so we can answer them live. See you there! #KlarkTeknik #LabGruppen #Tannoy #LIVEWebinar #Part2 #loudspeaker #DSP #Controlsolutions
    read more
    1 1,213
  • 2020-06-12
    Learn how to create your Community account in this quick instructional video.
    read more
    3 667
  • 2020-06-09

Lab Gruppen and Tannoy LIVE Webinar (Part 1): Creating a Simple Media Solution to Classroom or Presentation RoomsLab Gruppen and Tannoy LIVE Webinar (Part 1): Creating a Simple Media Solution to Classroom or Presentation Rooms

Learn how to give educational institutions the best audio solutions with this introduction to the Lab Gruppen and Tannoy Installation series.

Click any of the session links below to register to your preferred webinar schedule:

Be sure to include any questions you have with your registration so we can answer them live.

See you there!

#LabGruppen #Tannoy #InstallSeries #LIVEWebinar #Part1

read more
    1 403
  • 2020-04-06

I'd like to grab this opportunity to acknowledge these people for their continuous support for the Community.

I will be sharing this to you every 2 weeks as we review how we are performing every fortnight.

Here are the top 5 posters for this fortnight:

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@RexBeckett 

141 Replies

@GaryHiggins 77 Replies14 
    @DaveMorrison 51 Replies
    @TCH-Rob 26 Replies3
    @GeorgeDougherty 14 Replies

Again, thank you for your continuous support and I hope that we continue to help each other in making the Community. I hope to see these guys again on the next fortnight and hopefully, even see new faces.

Let's keep supporting and acknowledging each other's contributions, don't forget to give a Kudos and Accept as Solution on those replies that helped you.

Cheers~

read more
    1 98
  • 2020-03-25

Our two favorite capped and bearded pedal boffins go through YOUR frequently asked questions regarding our new Plethora X5. So grab a beer or a coffee and prepare to become wiser ?

Disclaimer: we're currently all working from home due to the corona crisis, so please excuse the unfamiliar yet (I'm sure you'll all agree) cozy setting!

Learn (even) more about Plethora X5 here: http://bit.ly/plethorax5web

read more
    0 130
  • 2020-03-23

I'd like to grab this opportunity to acknowledge these people for their continuous support for the Community.

I will be sharing this to you every 2 weeks as we review how we are performing every fortnight.

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@RexBeckett 

135 Replies

@GaryHiggins 82 Replies
    @DaveMorrison 60 Replies
    @TCH-Rob 31 Replies10
    @aftermid 22 Replies

Again, thank you for your continuous support and I hope that we continue to help each other in making the Community. I hope to see these guys again on the next fortnight and hopefully, even see new faces.

Let's keep supporting and acknowledging each other's contributions, don't forget to give a Kudos and Accept as Solution on those replies that helped you.

Cheers~

read more
    1 104
  • 2020-03-08

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@RexBeckett 

190 Replies

@GaryHiggins 121 Replies25 
    @TCH-Rob 71 Replies
    @DeclanSlater 68 Replies8
    @DaveMorrison 56 Replies15 

Cheers~

read more
    3 140
  • 2020-02-25

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@GaryHiggins 

101 Replies

@RexBeckett 85 Replies22 15 
    @DaveMorrison 48 Replies
    @KenMitchell 38 Replies9
    @TCH-Rob 37 Replies

Cheers~

read more
    4 147
  • 2020-02-11

We are very pleased to announce that Music Tribe China has been approved to recommence operation in Zhongshan on 11th of February.

While the global spread of the Coronavirus continues, we have worked hand in hand with the local government to ensure we were able to resume operations in a safe and controlled fashion.

3 people per desk policy in the office3 people per desk policy in the officeStaff temperature scanningStaff temperature scanningStaff temperature scanningStaff temperature scanning

The EHS organization has done an outstanding job in the preparations for the return to work, observing all the requirements from the government and creating a thorough action plan. This afternoon, Tuesday 11th February, the government was onsite to check the execution of the plan and thanked Music Tribe for the commitment and actions that we have taken not only to meet requirements but also vastly exceed.

EHS SignageEHS SignageCanteen DisinfectionCanteen DisinfectionNotifications posted on all entrancesNotifications posted on all entrances

Great collaboration and care has been extended from various the Music Tribe teams in Sweden, sourcing 10k surgical masks and the Malaysian team who just confirmed a further 20k surgical masks to ensure that our Chinese Tribers are safe and we can continue production for our Customers. Countless Tribers have contributed significantly - too many to mention here and I would like to thank them all and say how proud we are of the team spirit and care for one another.

Photos that are shown above are from today’s operation showing temperature scanning and recording, control of mask wearing, disinfections and additional cleaning.

Thanks everyone!

Posting on behalf of Deed Douglas
    Performance Leader, Music Tribe China
    read more
    2 223
    • Rovi Mortell
      Gregory Schiller

That is fantastic. I'm glad you all are well. I have been worried for you. I asked on one of the Behringer synth pages but no one had any real answers so, I came looking here. Thank you for the update.

• Feb 16