Statistics

253,563 members
131,131 posts
  • New
    Peval55
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-14

Hi Friends,

I don't know if someone else had this problem before.

I own two Polytune Clip by TC Electronic, the product is just fine, very precise and very well working, but, it seems to be created to headed instruments.

I mean that on Headless Basses, for example, it is not possible to attache it at the neck end (or neck start, depending how you think it is). 

As you may know, headless instruments, are much thicker at the neck end, then the peghead is.

What do you think at this regards?

Many thanks.

Best Regards

Peval

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Buchtel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-03

Die Produktregistrierung klappt nicht. Es kommt die Fehlermeldung: Füllen Sie das erforderliche Feld aus.

Ich habe aber alle Felder ausgefüllt und auch den Kaufbeleg hochgeladen.

Was mir aufgefallen ist: Ich hab zwar das richtige datum eingegeben, aber das Formular hat es in sinnlose Hiroglyphen umgewandelt.

Vileicht liegt es daran. Hat jemand eine Idee?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    JulioCelsoMarti
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-01

Maintenance of the Behringer XR18 in Switzerland?
    Someone can help me?

0 1
  • New
    paiste1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

iPad Connection Issue

I have 2 MR18's. My iPad will only pull up one. I've tried to load the other multiple times without success.  I deleted the mAIR app and reinstalled with the same issue; the app is up to date.

When using my MacBook with the mAIR app, I am able to pull up both. The local network is engaged on the iPad app.

It was working fine until last weekend.

Any suggestions?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    MarvPeck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

I'm trying to connect a Roland TD27 e drum kit to a Behringer 1002 mixer.

I'm not sure which cable go where.

I have 2 direct out cables for a mixer and

2 master out cables for an amp.
    Where do these cables go into the mixer?
    Thanks

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    JasonKing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

Was given a service ticket for my broken VoiceSolo FX150. What now? It doesn't have any directions on what to do next? Do I wait to be contacted? Do I use the ticket number and send the unit it somewhere for repair? Any help/instructions would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance 

jason

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    MarkMonson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-07

I have a Midas M32.  I have the LR going to 15, 16 out.  I would like to be able to set up side fills and an iem that monitors the FOH or channel 15 or 16.   When I set up the routing for any output other than 15 or 16 (say output 10) it does not output the LR.  How can I accomplish this?

Thank you

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    McfarlandKidd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-05

can yoou use the sd16 stage box as a spliter for in ear mon sys. and frount of house with the dig snake?

0 4
  • New
    leiferns
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

Hi. I connect to "Monitor" output L from the TB section on the back of x32 an SOLO a mic channel - but I can´t se how to get sound trough!!?? Please anyone .. Leif DK

And I dont seem to get it - with the "Category" thing.. does it make sense!!??

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    bdawgfish2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-16

Where can I find the full manual for a Harmony G-XT?  All I can find is the quick start guide.

0 19
Go to page