Statistics

305,973 members
190,316 posts
  • New
    DrHayward
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-13

M32R will not boot. It powers up but will not boot up. Some of the lights come on from time and I'll even get a splash screen every now and then but that's about it!

0 1
  • New
    LPV2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-31

Hi, New XR18 user here. Is there an app that each band member with a monitor mix can use to dial in what they want and not beable to access the main mix and setup?

0 1
  • New
    Riff63
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-26

all of a sudden i lost all output banks . still see signal going to the output but no sound. i still get sound out of the head phones. 

0 0
  • New
    etalkishere
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-17

Hi,

I bought power supply for the Behringer 1202FX mixer on ebay.  The seller says it won't work for Behringer 1202 mixer.  Can anyone here help confirm?  It doesn't seem to make sense to me since the only difference is the 1202FX has effects. I look at the power supply specs (from the ebay pictures), they voltage/amp numbers look different.

Thank you in advance for your prompt feedbacks.  If it won't work, I need to order the right one right away, since we need to use the mixer  ASAP :(

- PS for 1202FX 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333942953633

- PS for 1202

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234219714469

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    snick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-24
    I'm having trouble sending OSC strings in MIDI SySex to the X32.
    I have set the OSC over SYSEX in the Remote Settings page, selected the card interface (X-LIVE) USB connection and am sending the string which was made using the SysexOSCGen software to send the correct string to start the recording for the X-Live.

I have confirmed that the X32 is getting MIDI (I can mute/unmute channels)

I have confirmed the OSC string is correct as I can send it via TouchOSC and the session will start/stop recording

But when sent as MIDI SYSEX string over USB it just wont respond. I have also tried via MIDI din from a spearate source (Midi Designer Pro on iOS)
    The string I am sending is: (as output by SysexOSCGen)

OSC: /-stat/urec/state 3
    F0 00 20 32 32 2F 2D 73 74 61 74 2F 75 72 65 63 2F 73 74 61 74 65 20 33 F7

​Using Bome's MIDI translator to send directly to the X-LIVE MIDI USB port with RAW MIDI

Any clues?
    read more...
    0 2
  • New
    JamieBass1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-21

I'm trying to get my X32 to control audio sources coming in from a Tricaster 8000. I'm using Central Control to facilitate this, and the software sees both the X32 and the Tricaster but it doesn't seem to allow me to map sources from the Tricaster to the desired channels of the X32. I have reached out to the Central Control developers and I'm waiting for a response, but I'm just wondering if anyone out there has run into this and if so, how it was resolved.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    prabara71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-02

Hey tribe, 

I'm trying to use the manual mode on the G-XT. I can get the key, but what does 1, 2 and 3 stand for? I'd like to identify minor and majoy scales. Nowhere have I found this information. 

0 3
  • New
    GaryBlackwell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-22

Behringer support is almost non-existent. I have a pmp 550m mixert and need a new output board with integrated 1/4 phono jacks. There support keeps taking me to a main board.  Don't need a main board -- I need a output board which is about a 2" x 2" with the 1/4 jacks that gor to the speakers. You would think there would be a parts catalogue for their products but instaed you join a "Tribe" which has done zere for me so far...............  Why would they make this difficult. Without a replacement my mixer is toast and the next step would be putting it in the garbage can and never buying another Behringer because their support, in plain language, SUCKS !!!!!   H E L P if you can.............   

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    LisaHopper
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-03-31

Can anyone tell me how to choose an External Clock attached at the console instead of attached at the Neutron engine. I can get the External Clock to sync if I attach it at the Neutron and choose Stage External Word Clock, but I want to attach it the the BNC clock inputs AT THE CONSOLE. What do I choose for all options to make that work?

read more...
    0 30
    • LisaHopper
      LisaHopper In case anyone else needs to know this, the short answer is, it can't be clocked by an external word clock from the console. Those are non-working BNC connectors at the console. Per Midas Customer Support.
      • Apr 2
  • New
    mdpeifer67
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-24

The threads on the top of the DR 1110 DSP are what size? Does anyone have this information?

Trying to get the correct harware ordered.

0 2
Go to page