Statistics

305,970 members
190,313 posts
  • New
    Italiangen2022
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-12-01

Hi.  Thanks for taking my questions.

I just purchaed two ultra mics and the flow8 mixer.  Software is installed and firmwear is updated,  My application is for attendees in an auditorium who are posing questions during a zoom meeting.

For the moment, I'm just testing at home, using the Ultra xlr mic cable into the mixer.  I'm not getting any output from the mic/ mixer to my computer.  On my computer, my input is Flow 8 (set to USB Mode /streaming) and the output is a bluetooth Poly Sync 20.  

Any assistance would be greatly appricated.

Peter D

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    sheikspells
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-30

https://goo.gl/maps/cuo3Mixy7Vn8LvdU8 

Upon completion of the spell work, which requires several extensive ritual sessions, a talisman is prepared for you. Psychic sheik fahad is your answer.

Spell Casting

love binding spells

bring back Lost Lover Spells

Divorce Spells

https://goo.gl/maps/cuo3Mixy7Vn8LvdU8

New York Albany Buffalo Rochester Syracuse Niagara Falls Utica Yonkers Ithaca Binghamton Poughkeepsie Newburgh White Plains Chicago Evanston Schaumburg Naperville Northbrook Skokie Oak Brook Deerfield Lisle Lake Forest Downers Grove Itasca Elmhurst
    Los Angeles Santa Monica Beverly Hills Long Beach Malibu Pasadena Compton Burbank West Hollywood Glendale Inglewood johannesburg pretoria cape town sandton kempton park boksburg benoni centurion midrand fourways vanderbijlpark krugersdorp randfontein
    london Abbey Wood Acton Addington Addiscombe Aldersbrook Alperton Anerley Arkley Balham Bandonhill Barkingside Barnehurst Alameda Benicia Berkeley Calistoga Concord Fremont Livermore Marin Napa Pleasant Hill

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    csd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-22

hi

ive purchased a flashback 2 and have tried many times to update.

ive gone to update the firmware and the message is that apple cant check for virus and its old file (2020)...

All i want to do is have a delay with the tap tempo and am having a super hard time.

help please

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    eguyharley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-22

We do a lot of gigs, and very often, I am in a bright area (daytime, outside, or near windows) and struggle to see the interface because 90% of the real estate is black. I'm surprised that I don't have any choices around this. Does anyone have suggestions? 

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    NeueRechte
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-18

Neue Rechte ist eine Zeitung über Technologie und Stil für alle. Wir sind hier, um Ihnen dabei zu helfen, gut auszusehen und sich selbstbewusst zu fühlen – egal, ob Sie ins Büro gehen, in die Stadt gehen oder einfach nur zu Hause entspannen.

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    nathpalm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-12

I really hate that when X-Edit made updates from 4.2 to 4.3 it broke the app's memory of where you saved the last file to and does not navigat automatically to the last saved to folder.  This applies to saving Scenes as well as Channel Presets.

I really appreciate that the version 4.3 of X-Edit incorporated a setting to allow the app to Auto-Sync to the last connected X-32 when the App starts Up.  Great Improvement for volunteers and rookies.

Can't we have both?

If I'm recalling presets for multiple different channels back to back I want X-Edit to remember the folder I opened from or saved to via X-Edit a few seconds earlier.  Version 4.2 will do this for me... but I have to manually sync to the X32 the first time.  Version 4.3, without a shortcut pinned to my Quick Access is a pain in the butt for every single recall if I'm saving my X32 data in a sub folder(s).

Bottom line:  I want to use X-Edit's 4.3 to get me operational faster with the automatic sync'ing, but I'm still using 4.2 because it works better preparing for each event for saving and recalling since it is easier to navigate less to complete the same task which makes me faster using it on my PC's over 4.3.   And the down side is that Behringer no longer offers access to older version on their websit even if they work better.  This makes it a pain in the butt to help others avoid the 4.3 down sides if I'm not carrying around a 4.2 version on a thumbdrive or I never downloaded the 4.2 MAC version and a Mac person asks for help getting them setup like me.  Grrrr....

Behringer / Music Tribe should continue offering the older versions of X-Edit... even if it is a link to "Older Versions" or an Software Archives section on the website.

(Read on if you want further info on how I settled on the Network USB storage location for X32 Scenes & Channel Presets to be saved.)

The X32 I work with most is located at a school that now has (2) different churches using it on Sunday in addition to the school itself.  The internal storage on the X32 runs out of the 100 preset banks pretty easily when swapping settings for specific different instruments and singers week to week. Initially I thought I could save and recall settings from the desktop computer sitting in the A/V booth all the time.  This ended up being an inconvenience when the computer was being operated by the Video guy, livestreaming or showing Projector content.  I could use my laptop, but my laptop would not be around for anyone else to access any Scenes or Presets save to it.  Network Storage seemed to be the best option... if I could make it work.  It worked.

I purchased a 128GB USB 3.0 thumb drive and inserted it into the USB connection on the back of my Router (TP-Link AX3000).  Then once I figured out how to save to it, I pinned it to the Quick Access section of File Explorer in all of my PC's I want to use with the X32 on a regular basis.  (I could not use FTP to access my network storage through X-Edit.  When creating my shortcut, the short cut had to navigat to "\\GH_AV_USB" and not us "ftp://192.168.11.1:21" that took me to the exact same location.  Those names / IP address location was determined / identified inside my TP-Link router settings. 
    FTP:  ftp://192.168.11.1:21 works to save or open files there else where in my PC, but Apps like X-Edit for the X32 could not save or load settings to completion... even though I could navigated to and selected it through FTP.

I learned I could have practically unlimited storage by using X-Edit to recall Scenes and Channel Presets for everyone using this X32 at this location if they have access to a device running X-Edit and they save all X32 Scenes & Presets to Network storage via the USB thumb drive in the back of the Router the X32 is connected to. 

My above solution allows anyone with any computer on the X32 network to access and share presets, Audience mic. preset, Reverb presets, etc. across all churches & the school.  Though I'm the most common person using the sound system, I'm not the only one.  When one of the churches ask for help setting up a room microphone, I want to be able to recall the settings that work for the school to save time getting the church going.

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 0
  • New
    zuur
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-11-10

Why aren't there any? There's a pdf within the zip but it's boiler plate and says nothing about differences in driver. I normally like to keep up with the latest drivers but I don't like going in blind.

0 2
  • New
    Servmup
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-09

Is the M32-Edit app supported on MacOS Ventura?

0 1
  • New
    Physiker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-05

Hi, is there a plan to signature the drivers for the whole synthesizers für das Macos13.0? Cause I don't use drivers there are not allowed by apple!

Thank you for helpful answers.

0 0
  • New
    rayc325
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-27

Hi all,

Last night at band practice one of the guys tried loading an app for his Andoid phone to control his mix. We all have iPhones so the interface and all looked so different on his phone. What is the correct app to use and latest version #? Is there a tutorial somewhere on this?

Thanks,

Ray

read more...
    0 0
Go to page