Statistics

298,764 members
182,423 posts
  • New
    Phlonk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-09

I just purchased the UMC202HD and I get NO sound though Windows.

Windows Version: Windows 11 Pro x64

Audio Driver Version Installed: BEHRINGER_UMC_Driver-V5.30.0

Device Manger shows no errors

If I enable "Direct Monitor" on device I can hear myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 5
    • Phlonk
      Nigel67 Hi Phlonk. Please can you raise a Technical Support ticket so that we may be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. We may need to ask you more questions regarding the computer that you are using. Please make sure that the USB port you are using is USB2.0 compatible and remove the USB hub if you are using one. Many thanks
      • Jul 17
  • New
    venhdonato
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

I'm looking into building up my gaming set-up. Need your help and recommendations on what headset, mic and audioboard is best.  I have minimal knowledge for this kind of stuff. Thanks in advance!

1 6
  • New
    Flamby
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-20

Hello,

Je vient vers vous car dans windows a partir du moment ou je met "System (TC-Hélicon GoXLR Mini)" dans le périphérique de sortie je n'ai plus de son dans mon casque.

Les branchements : Du micro au GO XLR mini (cable XLR)

Du go XLR mini au Pc (Cable usb d'origine)

Du micro au PC ( Cable usb )

je Précise que j'utilise un micro Blue yeti pro mais je n'ai pas de problème a se niveau la.

J'utilise un casque Logitech g935 en bluetooth.

J'ai essayer pas mal de choses, de branchement suplémentaires mais rien n'y fait.

Concrètement si je veux du son dans mon casque je suis obliger de définir mon casque dans le périphérique de sortie.

read more...
    0 274
    • Flamby
      NicJonesMT Hi Flamby.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Can you please attach screen shots of your routing Table, The headphone level (Found in the Mixer window) and your Windows App volumes and Default devices menu.
      • May 1
  • New
    krunker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-14

Introduction

First-person shooter game Krunker plunges you into a dark realm where you must battle against other gamers from across the globe. End up as the king of the hill at your leisure, or work together with colleagues to win a team deathmatch. This is the perfect game to spend time or play shooting games without having to download games or configure your computer.

The main purpose of the game Krunker is to get points by eliminating other players, fulfilling goals in different game modes, or discovering ways to gain the maximum points so that you may win. There are a variety of modes to choose from in Game Krunker, including Free-For-All and Team Deathmatch. Gamers may choose from a wide range of character classes and weaponry, including the AK-47, the AWP, and the detective-class character (Revolver). Depending on your turn, the entire game takes place on numerous landscapes and surroundings.

It's safe to say that Krunker is a very entertaining browser-based shooting game with stunning visuals, an abundance of game options, and high sensitivity for gaming on a computer. Excellent mind, especially for lovers of first-person shooter games.

How to play

• Move your mouse to look around
    • Move: W, A, S, D
    • Jump: Space
    • Crouch: Shift
    • Left-click to shoot
    • R to reload
    • C to aim / zoom
    • F to spray paint
    read more...
    0 69
  • New
    AcaciaCorp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

We've gathered all of today's original FNF games and modifications into one place in our FNF game collection. Friday Night Funkin is a music game with musical battles taking place between the heroes of these games, who are entangled in a love story. A fashion guy named the main character has an evil beautiful girl falling in love with a lovely girl in the original version of the game. He tries to impress the girl, but there are countless obstacles in his way.

Hat girl was a successful former rocker's daughter. The strict parent, on the other hand, does not allow his daughter to socialize with anybody. He's clearly looking for a capable man for her daughter. Players will take on the role of the lover, assisting him in overcoming each challenge in the song. He must finish the assignment by defeating his opponent in a musical fight by correctly striking the musical notes.

Weeks 6 and 7 of the original FNF game pitted you against the girl's father. He then changed you so that you could combat a variety of strange characters. In the mod FNF The Tricky, for example, you must complete the talent of performing music with a terrifying clown.

In Friday Night Funkin the player must pass several levels, called "weeks", each containing three songs.
    Each week, players face a different opponent, although some weeks are not like that but include multiple opponents. During play, the opponent will sing a series of notes (represented as arrows) which the player must then follow using the arrow keys or the W, A, S, and D keys, or You can customize it however you want. Some songs have more complex tunes, with the player's melody sometimes being different from the opponent's or both (the opponent and the player) participating in a duet.
    For each week, players can choose one of three difficulty levels: Easy, Normal or Hard. As the difficulty increases, the speed of the incoming arrows increases and the order of the arrows becomes more complicated. The player's high score for each week on each difficulty is tracked and displayed in the top corner of the week selection screen.
    In addition to this great game, the developers also bring a lot of extremely attractive games waiting for you to discover.

read more...
    0 119
    • AcaciaCorp
      aleshaaugustine2

Thanks for sharing. You can try Roms to play the hottest emulator games like Psp, Nintendo or Xbox here:https://happyroms.com/

• Aug 18
  • New
    Yoli82
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-28

Hola buenas tardes, he regalado a mi hijo por su comunión el Vocelive 3 Extreme y no consigo ponerlo en marcha, no se que es lo que necesito a parte de la tabla tiene microfono y yo tengo 2 altavoces grandes y una mesa de mezcla pero que no consigo conectar para que la tabla suene, me podeis ayudar y explicarme que necesito o donde tengo que enchufar para que pueda escuchar y ponerla en marcha, el solo la quiere para la voz. Gracias

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    Sylissimo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hi, which Behringer or other USB mixers are compatible with Playsation 4 via USB. I have seen youtube videos of showing Behringer USB mixers being able to input sound to the PS4 via USB and PS4 reads it as microphone or line source. I want to connect multiple devices into the USB Mixers and have it input to the PS4 via USB. 

read more...
    0 59
    • Sylissimo
      Nigel67 Hi Sylissimo. All our mixers are fully UAC2.0 compliant. I am afraid that we cannot advise what will and will not work with the Playstation4 via USB as we haven't undertaken any testing, however if you have seen videos of Behringer USB mixers working with the Playstation 4, then I would guess that the Playstation 4 USB is also UAC2.0 compliant which means that you just need to choose a mixer that has enough mono / stereo inputs for your requirements. You then need to decide whether you need an fx engine built in, how much EQ you may need (if any), whether you want faders or potentiometers as faders.
      • August 4, 2021
  • annareccia
    Community Manager
    2020-08-24

Sign-up, join the Music Tribe Community Development Program and become a beta-tester! Become part of the team, help with testing upcoming products, tell the world about them in a video, and receive a free unit as a reward! You must meet these criteria:

• great knowledge about equipment for recording (microphones, headphones, audio interfaces)

• willing to test a beta product

• willing to produce a video about the product

In return, we reward you with a free finished product! If you want to help with creating the next big thing, please sign up here.

If you have any questions, please let me know. You can sign up for multiple product categories at once.

Cheers,
    Anna

UPDATE: Sign-up now close!
    Thanks to everyone who signed up. We will review your applications shortly!

read more...
    0 51
  • aiyshadaiyshad
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-04

All audio (Games, Spotify, Discord, Browser, Discord, and other media) is cutting off / stuttering for a split second before returning to normal. I have owned the GoXLR mini for about 1 month and haven't had a problem till today when this started and I have tried updating BIOS, changing USB ports, uninstalling / reinstalling drivers, disabled all other option besides GoXLRs in sound settings, and updating windows, all with no luck in fixing this issue.

read more...
    0 3,479
    • aiyshadaiyshad
      AlexLane Hi, could you submit this as a care ticket please? Click support at the top of the page, create a care ticket and select technical support. Then fill out the required fields, thanks!
      • August 6, 2020
    • aiyshadaiyshad
      Gaskoin I believe now is an excellent moment to invest in good Discord accounts. I, for one, frequently do so when necessary. But if you're looking for something specific and don't know where to start, I recommend checking out https://accfarm.com/social-media-accounts-for-sale/discord-accounts , which helped me a lot and allowed me to get them at a reasonable price. It is something I would suggest to everyone.
      • Apr 28
    • aiyshadaiyshad
      ChristopherHarrison8

It's great topic! Thank you for sharing.

• May 31
  • kiwibird
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-10

Hi TC Helicon,

Go XLR mini user here. I am enjoying the product and have had it since launch, it's working well, and the updates and support have been great so far.

I would like to request a feature for the Go XLR App, a setting to have the App start minimized to system tray. My experience is that when I first start Windows the GOXLR App always pops up, but the reality is I just want it to start up in the background. It should only show up if I need to take an action, like the device wasn't detected. I don't normally need to change anything each time I start Windows, so there's no need for it to pop up each time

You could slot this option into Global settings. It could be labelled "Start GOXLR App minimized to system tray".

Bonus suggestion, to optimize Windows startup time, it might be possible to use a delayed startup for this app. I doubt that this App is the first thing users would need to use on startup, and delayed startup would be fine. I haven't looked into feasibility of that, so not sure what's involved, or if it's feasible (normally its an options for services rather than executables)

And Bonus bug fix, I use a minimalist lighting scheme where I have the lights On when a button is active. e.g. If mute is on, the light is on, if it's off, there is no light. The bug is, on Windows startup the microphone mute button shows on, but it's not actually muted. Pressing the mute button to toggle it off, and back on does apply the mute. Not a major issue, but fix it if you want to. I would attach the profile, but your form only accepts images.

Thx

read more...
    0 2,636
    • kiwibird
      NicJonesMT Hi Andrew.

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the delay in contacting you!

This has been submitted previously as a feature request but I will drop it over again.

Please also feel free to join our Helicon Gaming Discord server to discuss these topics with our community, but please be aware that this is not an official support forum;

https://discord.gg/xzSgqH2
      • June 23, 2020
Go to page