Statistics

228,642 members
103,552 posts
  • Frazley
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-04-03

I used to struggle with audio workflows on my PC. Between Gaming, Discord voice chat, Streaming and Podcasting. I would have to constantly struggle with a program to run audio around. The program would periodically start "crackling" if left running too long. I also struggled with what device an app was being sent to, where it was, having to fiddle with audio.

As a podcaster now, I can run live shows, record and more. The ASIO side of GoXLR lets me record each device separately in GoXLR and the Broadcast Mix makes streams simple as well. I like being able to setup Mutes for my most-used faders, route audio where I want based on profiles. This software and hardware has saved a lot of headache since I started using it.

read more...
    3 298
  • pjcyrus
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-03-30

This video was posted in the Helicon Gaming Discord and has been so great for me for post production editing!

3 657
  • TCH-Spencer
    Triber Alumni
    2019-03-21

This is just a heads up that if you have questions about GoXLR, please check out the FAQ page!

There is also a Discord group here for spreading the love, sharing setups, tech questions, that kind of stuff.  Happy gaming!

read more...
    1 482
  • MTFS
    Triber
    2019-03-11

Just wanted to share an unboxing video of the TC Helicon Go XLR.

3 379
    • MTFS
      lightsman

That is nice video its very helpful.

• March 17, 2019
    • MTFS
      andrewgupta

Multi-channel mixer love it. Here me too thinking of making a unboxing mcdvoice video of it. Going to buy another for someone else.

• April 25, 2019
Go to page