Statistics

228,643 members
103,553 posts
  • Badzilla
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-16

So I'm running into a weird issue. 

when I attempt to set this COD game to the game channel so I can control the game volume on the GoXLR. I set it and my ingame voice transmits my whole game sound with my mic. So every time I talk on the mic using the ingame voice come, they hear my whole game plus my mic.

If I close the game, and restart it, the mic operates as normal but I can no longer control the game volume with the goXLR even though windows setting is set to output the game to the game channel. If I change it to another channel like system and go back to game, I'm stuck back at square one. It would go back to transmitting my game audio to my microphone. I don't have this issue with other games. Only this one. 

read more...
    1 582
    • Badzilla
      jamesharry65112

Maybe there is something wrong in your configuration of the software. 

• May 17, 2020
    • Badzilla
      NicJonesMT

Hi @Badzilla 

Sorry for the delay in contacting you. 

Did you manage to get your setup sorted? 

If not, then I would recommend opening a technical support ticket and one of the tech team can then walk you through setting up. 

If possible as well I would recommend sending some screen shots of your routing tab, and how you have COD routed to your GoXLR. 

• June 3, 2020
  • Timb1106
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-15

I have a Behringer 1204usb and I have a problem getting my sound to my streaming pc even tho I can hear both of my PCs connected to it and I have the software downloaded and now im stuck and dont know what to do

0 52
  • BlindCorpse
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-15

Hello there,

So there are 2 ways of mute to each fader and for me my microphone fader is set so that i press it once and it mutes my voice chats and if i hold the mute button, it mutes the whole fader (stream for example).

My question now is since the 'hold to mute' funcion takes about 2 or even 3 seconds to jump in, is there a way to customize that delay?

For me personal this is way too long, i would go with a delay of maybe half a second.

Thanks for your time!

read more...
    0 90
    • BlindCorpse
      GaryHiggins

@BlindCorpse 

Hello, what device is this?

• May 14, 2020
    • BlindCorpse
      BlindCorpse

Hello,

Sorry i completely forgot about that.

It's the GoXLR.

• May 14, 2020
    • BlindCorpse
      NicJonesMT

Hi @BlindCorpse 

Unfortunately there is not a way of customizing the delay time. Sorry about that!
      I can pass this on to the development team and see if it is maybe something that can be incorporated in the future. 

Alternatively you can jump on our Discord server and drop the suggestion in the channel for new feature Ideas. 

https://discord.gg/F8uetEx

• May 15, 2020
  • CPRookie
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-14

I just recieved my GoXLR and upon plugging it into my arctis pro wireless dock it wouldn't work, or even power it. It sent audio when i directly plugged in my headset,but it wouldnt work through the wireless base station thing, I have tried everyhing i can think of please help. Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 142
    • CPRookie
      NicJonesMT

Hi @CPRookie 

You will need to connect the line out of your Arctis dock to the Line in of the GoXLR, and the line out of the GoXLR back to Arctis Line in. Once you have setup your Routing in the GoXLR app you should be good to go then and able to use your Wireless headset with the GoXLR. 

We also have a Video covering this at the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aNajiA_exw

• May 14, 2020
  • Cayoadam
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-14

It seems that this product is out of stock and on backorder in every store that holds it.  The estimated dates of this product being back in stock are only becoming further and further away.  What is a solid date for the GoXLR to be back in stock?

read more...
    0 83
    • Cayoadam
      NicJonesMT

Hi @Cayoadam 
      Unfortunately as we do not sell products direct we cannot provide any information on stock and availability of our products from resellers. 

The best thing that we can recommend is to have a look at the list of our international retailers at the following link and see if anyone has stock. 

With the current international situation, alot of people have picked up streaming, combined with some companies closing this is causing a slight delay. 

https://www.tc-helicon.com/brand/tchelicon/store-finder#googtrans(en|en)

Sorry I couldn't give you the answer you wanted. 

• May 14, 2020
  • Rubgud95
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-13

Hi!

I'm been looking into the GoXLR for my future livestream setup. It has most of the features i'm looking for, but I would really like to have a lot more faders and a submix.. The most important feature however is the ability to assign the sound ouput of apps to their own fader/channel. As far as I'm aware, there is isn't a bigger version of the GoXLR, so I've also been looking into the Behringer X32 compact. I cant however find any info regarding its ability to assign the sound ouput of apps to their own fader/channel (in the advanced windows sound panel). Can anyone confirm whether or not the X32 has this ability? If not, what is my best alternative to the GoXLR? I really want motorized faders, so the Soundcraft MTK series is not an option

- Ruben

read more...
    0 130
    • Rubgud95
      RexBeckett

@Rubgud95 

Hello Ruben, welcome to the community.

The X32 consoles have a bidirectional 32 channel USB interface. You could certainly have multiple channels fed through USB from your PC but only from an application that supports the ASIO sound interface. Applications that use the Windows standard WASAPI interface would only have access to a single, shared stereo input and output. I don't think the X32 would work for you if you want sound from multiple applications at the same time. 

• May 12, 2020
    • Rubgud95
      NicJonesMT

Hi @Rubgud95 

As @RexBeckett said, the X32 wont really be the best choice for you. 
      To route the Apps to different channels, the device needs to be recognised as Multiple USB devices. 

the GoXLR is identified as 5 USB devices where as (If I remember correctly) The X-USB will only be identified as 1. 

Capture.PNG

What I would recommend (If you are using a 2 PC setup) Is to look into getting a GoxLR, And a GoXLR mini. You can then Connect one to your Gaming PC and another to your Broadcast PC, with both running the GoXLR App. 

This way you can then assign 4 apps and sources on both machines, giving you an overall of 8 channels.

Hopefully this helps and gives you an idea of what you need to do. 

• May 13, 2020
    • Rubgud95
      Rubgud95

Hi and thank you @NicJonesMT and @RexBeckett for your replies. Such a shame if the USB-X only shows up as 1 usb device.. If not, the X32 would be the perfect streaming mixer by far (at least for me). Ofc I don't know if this is just a software limitation or a hardware one, but it's such a shame that the X32 can't do this I unfortunately don't run a dual pc setup, so any idea what my best option would be then? If I knew that Helicon was planning for a bigger version with more faders, I would just wait for that. However, that could be many months away or it might not happen at all..

• May 13, 2020
  • leomorrisjr
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-07

Hi I am trying to use my GoXLR and GoXLR mini to gether tlike youtuber Harris Keller https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCATWC1JSlhzmYeDbjnS8WwA

I have a sual PC streaming setup. I need to know how to set it up and use it efficiently. He has yet to explain how he uses both units together. Only explanation he gives is this:

"I use the GoXLR for the gaming pc and the GoXLR mini for the streaming PC. I then link both XLR systtemd up by going line out to line in and fline in to line out." Need further clarity, especially when it comes to the routing table. Any help would be appreciated. 

read more...
    0 230
    • leomorrisjr
      NicJonesMT

hi @leomorrisjr 

Unfortunately due to the covid Pandemic I dont have access to tech stock at this time so can't physically set this up for you. 

I've had a quick look at Harris Keller's Rig (It is pretty awesome tbh!), and honestly what I would say is (as you stated) Connect the 2 GoXLR's to either computer by USB, and then experiment with the routing Table of the App (On both computers) to get your desired effect. 

For Example - If you had Spotify Setup to the Music Channel on your Broadcast Machine, make sure that you have the Music Input routed to the Line Out Output in the routing Table. 
      GXLR 1.PNG

GXLR 2.PNGOn your Gaming Rig, all you need to do is ensure that you have the Line In routed to one of your channels and then all audio sent from the Broadcast machine will be on the one fader.

Hopefully that makes some sense
      Again I would just experiment with your routing to get your desired outcome. 

I'd also recommend having a look at the YouTube channel which has a few videos on routing and the Mixer and describes it a lot better than I did

• May 11, 2020
  • Dweckray
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-05

Hey everyone! I'm trying to find out if a foot pedal would work with the GoXLR. For example, I'm interested using a USB foot pedal for push-to-talk while streaming, instead of having to hit the mute button on my GoXLR. I'm not familair with foot pedals and I just got my GoXLR so I figured I'd ask (I spent a while searching the internet and other forums but couldn't find any info). 

Thanks! 

read more...
    0 190
    • Dweckray
      NicJonesMT

@Dweckray Hi there. 
      As far as I am aware, there is no current support with external MIDI controllers (Such as a MIDI footpedal like the FCB1010) to Control the GoXLR. 

What I will do it pass this on to the dev team and see if it something that would be possible, however I can't confirm if or when this will happen at this time. 

• May 11, 2020
  • magor34
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-05

Hi!

Im in the process of buying a professional microphone and I wish to continue using my expensive DAC and AMP that I already use. So my question is, can you still use the faders to control the audio of your computer and all the effects while routing the output of the GoXLR to another device? Using it as an input interface and control surface?

Thanks in advance

read more...
    0 74
    • magor34
      NicJonesMT

Hi @magor34 
      Yes it is possible. 
      You would need to Connect the Line out/In from your GoXLR to your DAC and you can then use it. 

• May 11, 2020
  • MBSinner
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-04

I'm trying to find a longer power/usb cable for the mini, the way I want to have it setup is on the oposite side of the desk from my pc and the cable is way too short. 

0 82
    • MBSinner
      NicJonesMT

Hi @MBSinner 
      What I would recommend is looking on Amazon or other stores for a longer USB 2.0 Type B cable and the GoXLR should work fine. 

We have loads of cables in the care office (2.0 cables) all of different lengths and never had any issues connecting to the GoXLR. 

• May 5, 2020
Go to page