Statistics

261,468 members
140,199 posts
  • derbaerliner
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-29

Hello  i have  a problem  when i stream or make Records   then i  have  the music or  game sound bad sound.  

It sounds like you have water in your ear, some of it bleeding, and you can also get it from your default settings. Can someone help me. Here I have the link to an example where you can hear it enormously. here is the link to my video https://www.twitch.tv/videos/635202594

read more...
    0 142
    • derbaerliner
      NicJonesMT

Hi @derbaerliner 
      Sorry for the delay in contacting you. 
      Did you manage to resolve your issues? 
      I just tried to access your link and got an error saying the content has been removed. 

• June 3, 2020
    • derbaerliner
      derbaerliner

Here   i make some pics 

I have  2 Stream  setup 

GoXLR with USB on Stream PC  at creative Labs ZXR 

and onboard Sound Stream PC

----------------------------------------------------------------------

your defaults setting make the same 

sound.jpg
      • June 4, 2020
    • derbaerliner
      derbaerliner one more thing i connected my headset audio out to the goxlr headset sound was ok. so it can only be due to the stream or or obs
      • June 4, 2020
  • mike115
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-27

So this is a full list of the equiptment im using

Xbox one x
    Behringer x1222 USB Mixing Desk with XLR Condenser Mic
    The mixer is plugged into my PC and Xbox
    I stream my xbox gameplay using obs and he xbox pc app (NO CAPTURE CARD)
    I have a Microsoft usb splitter in my controller to split the mic and sound

When I stream i set up the xbox and the app to party >Speakers and Headset

When streaming the stream picks upmy mic and same sound but doesnt hear anyone else in the party

Please help

read more...
    0 72
    • mike115
      NicJonesMT

Hi @mike115 
      sorry for the delay in contacting you.
      Did you manage to get your rig working? 

Personally what I would do is have your Mic in Channel 1 on your xenyx and then try to get your hands on a TRRS to Dual TRS splitter cable (similar to this https://www.amazon.co.uk/CablesOnline-4-Position-3-Position-Splitter-IP-AY12C/dp/B00N03ZYUU)

With the above splitter, connect the TRRS section to your Pads mic port, and then the headphone side to one of the line inputs. This will then allow you to have your chat mic, party chat, and game audio sent via USB to your broadcast PC.
      Finally connect the mic side of the splitter to one of the Aux outputs on the console. What you can now do is build a separate mix of what is being sent back to the party. 

Does the above make sense? 
      If not please let me know and I can try to elaborate. 

• June 3, 2020
  • Ovidio
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-26

When will the goxlr come back ? Made an order already, but would like to know approximately when is coming back.

0 83
    • Ovidio
      NicJonesMT

@ooro sorry for the delay in contacting you. 
      Unfortunately we do not sell products directly to end users so we cannot advise on the stock or availability of products. 
      The best thing I can recommend is to get in touch with the stores and see if they can give you an update on when they can expect some stock. 

Sorry I couldnt give you better news

• June 3, 2020
  • authorloen
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-05-26

Hello,

We have noticed that the noise gate and the equaliser passes through the USB however the compressor does not and I'm not quite sure why.

Obviously the compressor works when you are using the monitor headphones. But for some reason it does not pass through to the USB?

Please can you advise

read more...
    0 105
    • authorloen
      RexBeckett

@authorloen 

This is controlled by the signal-tap selected on the In/Out -> USB Sends tab. If the USB Sends include the EQ but not dynamics, they will be set to Post EQ. If you want to include dynamics, use the Pre Fader tap. You can change each tap by right-clicking on the circle and selecting the new tap from the menu.

In/Out, USB SendsIn/Out, USB Sends

• May 25, 2020
    • authorloen
      authorloen

Hello,

First of all thank you very much for the quick response. I have set it to post EQ as you can see in the image located below. However that has no effect. 

The noise gate and Equalizer work, however the compressor is not passing through via the USB, but on the monitor headphones it does.   I made a recording of myselfand compared it to what I am actually listening through the headphones. It is evident the compressor is not working at all. This could be a bug but I'm not quite sure?

• May 25, 2020
    • authorloen
      RexBeckett

@authorloen wrote:

Hello,

First of all thank you very much for the quick response. I have set it to post EQ as you can see in the image located below. However that has no effect. 

The noise gate and Equalizer work, however the compressor is not passing through via the USB, but on the monitor headphones it does.   I made a recording of myselfand compared it to what I am actually listening through the headphones. It is evident the compressor is not working at all. This could be a bug but I'm not quite sure?

@authorloen 

If you want to record with dynamics, you need to set the tap to Pre Fader not Post EQ.

See the XR18 Block Diagram for where each signal tap is positioned in the signal flow.

• May 25, 2020
    • authorloen
      authorloen

Right, so if I set it to a hollow pink out ring one. Then everything will pass through to the USB right?

I will give it a go at it a bit later on. 

• May 25, 2020
  • Ruggerheist
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-05-23

I play a lot of cross platform with my friends. When we are in an Xbox party chat, other players in our lobby can still hear me and hear my friends but my friends won't hear them. We aren't supposed to hear anyone but ourselves. I'm also getting complaints of terrible echoing when not in party chat. It's a very odd issue that I cannot find support for. 

read more...
    0 128
  • 0ldManPlaying
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-23

Dear Support, 

I have a new Go XLR MINI (1 month old) and due to no reason known to me the headphone output at the front is outputting a high beep (constantly). Can anybody help me proceed or provide any tips.

I reboot (disconnected) the unit but no change

Description of events:

1. Headphone lost the right side of the audio

2. Disconnected the USB on the backside

3. Go XLR start-up and headphone is having the High beep.

4. Tested the headphone on my other computer..works.

5. Tested simple earplugs on the Go XLR mini, seem a problem, the high beep is there

Please help, I'm lost

Kind regards,

0ldmanplaying

read more...
    0 68
    • 0ldManPlaying
      NicJonesMT

Hi @0ldManPlaying 
      Sorry for the delay in contacting you. 

Did you raise a technical support or service request ticket in relation to this issue? 
      If not please hit support at the top and the tech team can then advise you further. 

• June 3, 2020
  • Wheelz2112
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-21

The sound sounds muffled and when i listen to music some parts of the song you cant even hear. ive tried mutiple cables. it sounds narmal when i pull the connecter out a little. 

0 145
    • Wheelz2112
      RexBeckett

@Wheelz2112 

Hello John, welcome to the community.

How are you listening to the 802 output? Are you using headphones or monitor speakers? What make/model of headphones or speakers do you have? Which mixer outputs are you using? 

• May 21, 2020
    • Wheelz2112
      Wheelz2112

thank you for replaying.

Im using the phones port to my audio-technica m50x headphones. also send my pc audio to line one(all the imput ports have the same proplem)

• May 21, 2020
    • Wheelz2112
      RexBeckett

@Wheelz2112 wrote:

thank you for replaying.

Im using the phones port to my audio-technica m50x headphones. also send my pc audio to line one(all the imput ports have the same proplem)

@Wheelz2112 

This can be caused by a bad connection through the 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter. I would try a different one and make sure both ends are fully plugged in.

• May 21, 2020
    • Wheelz2112
      CraigFowler

Cancellation due to unbalanced stereo output from computer to mono balanced input socket on console?

• May 21, 2020
    • Wheelz2112
      RexBeckett

@CraigFowler wrote:

Cancellation due to unbalanced stereo output from computer to mono balanced input socket on console?

@CraigFowler @Wheelz2112 

That's a very good point, Craig. If pulling the input cable out a little improves the sound, John, that is probably the cause. To connect from the phones output of a PC or phone, you need a splitter cable like this. Connect it to one of the stereo inputs on the mixer.

• May 21, 2020
  • spazman2c
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-21

I am trying to set the mic up as a Dynamic Microphone but it will not output sound. When I use it as a condenser it is working though. How do I solve this so I dont have to have the phantom power added to it

1 124
    • spazman2c
      Acegard

Are you also using a Cloudlifter for the SM7B

• May 21, 2020
    • spazman2c
      wylan

the shure sm7b is a dynamic mic and cannot switch between dynamic and condenser. if you are using a coudlifter, you will need to use phantom power so you can get the gain boost. 

• May 22, 2020
  • blackriver35
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-21

Hello all,

I recently picked up a Go XLR mini and I am really enjoying it thus far. However there is one thing I have not yet been able to solve and I would like to know if it is possible. Prior to using the Go XLR I used a Schiit Modi and Magni (DAC / AMP). The AMP could drive a lot more power than the Go XLR and there is a noticeable difference in sound quality in my opinion. So my question is this, is there a way to output the channels on the Go XLR through my AMP / DAC or just the AMP even? I would like the full functionality of the Go XLR but the sound quality and power of my other equipment. Let me know if anyone has a solution for this. I have thought of a couple ideas but would like more insight before I go out and spend more money on it. Thanks!

Other information that may be of help:

Mic: Rode NTG4 

DAC: Schiit Modi

AMP: Schiit Magni

Helicon Product: Go XLR Mini

read more...
    0 2,107
    • blackriver35
      wylan

i do something similar with my setup. i have a goxlr that has the headphone out go to my amp. you cannot use your dac however, since the goxlr is already taking care of that for you. 

• May 22, 2020
  • Andoor
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-20

Hello!
    A few weeks ago I just purchased a new Go XLR mini from Amazon and I use it with a Rode Procaster XLR mic. Everything works fine until I touch the USB cable or move it somehow. After that the software freezes out and the GO XLR mini stops working then I shut down the software in the taskmanager and I try to run again but nothing happens. 
    I've already tried to reinstall the software, and it hasn't changed yet. The issue is still there.
    My viewers said it has probably a contact trouble on its usb port. I also checked youtube videos about this product and none has mentioned any similar yet so that why I think my problem is uniqe and it's in the device.

read more...
    0 138
    • Andoor
      NicJonesMT

Hi @Andoor 

Sorry for the delay!

I would recommend getting in touch with the tech team by opening a Technical support or service request ticket (Hit support above) if you haven't already. 
      Someone will then be able to advise you further. 

• June 3, 2020
Go to page