Statistics

261,465 members
140,192 posts
  • Charles1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-26

HELP! I just bought the GOXLR and just found out that you cant connect the sound ant more with windows Chrome. Please advise I cant put what I need in each fader. 
    read more...
    0 142
    • Charles1
      NicJonesMT

Hi there. 
      Can you please confirm the precise Windows version you are using? This can be found in "About my PC". 
      If you are using anything Before 1703 then you will not have the Windows Advanced sound menu to assign individual apps to the faders. You would instead need to use some software called EarTrumpet. 
      Please check out the following video on using EarTrumpet. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZVi2H3hLWY&t=111s

• May 1, 2020
  • Athrin
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-23

Hello,

First time post so appologies if this has been answered before.  Currently I am using GoXLR during tabletop RPG games through discord.  I am using VLC player to send music through discord using the Music channel in GoXLR

The issue I am having is the volume output in my headphones of the Music Channel is greatly louder than the sound being broadcast out into discord.  The mic volume appears to be a more "True" volume.

Currently using an RE 27n/d mic.  Gain set to 36 with volume slider set to 100.

Running app version 1.2.102

Any tips or help would be appreciated

read more...
    0 206
    • Athrin
      NicJonesMT

Hi there. 
      Sorry for the delay in contacting you!
      If you are running the latest version of the GoXLR app, you can go to Mixer > Settings and then adjust the "HEADPHONES" option (On the far right). This will then adjust the output levels to your headphones. 

If you need any further help, just hit support at the top and open up a Technical support ticket, and the care team can help out further. 

• May 1, 2020
  • Aragorn
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-23

Hey there,

This week RTX Voice has made waves as an amazing new feature to filter out background noise through AI processing. It really works amazingly well, however. If using a GOXLR you can't avail of it.

So I was wondering. Since Nvidia seem to have developed this particularly for streamers (Twitch and OBS support was a priority) I was wondering if there is any possibility it could be integrated somehow into the GOXLR software? That would be just awesome.

read more...
    0 215
  • hypnotikus
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-14

I've been looking at getting one of the GoXLR's but have a few questions first.

When everything is hooked up and running, what do I hear?

For example, what I'm hearing, is that exactly what the stream is hearing?

Is there a mic monitor and can it be turned off?

Am I going to hear the stream mix with everything else? What I mean is, if I'm streaming and am talking into the mic, even with all mic monitors off, am I still going to hear myself via the stream mix?

read more...
    1 219
  • sylvaindetoulon
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-14

j aimerais savoir comment acceder de par mon stream deck a goxlr pour la gestion des profils ainsi que la routing pour activer et couper des sortie a partir de mon stream deck ca marché et la plus rien c eété super pourquoi ca ne marche plus ?

read more...
    0 67
  • jb89rules
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-13

Hello,

I currently have my Shure SM7B mic going into my goxlr which goes into my pc and everything seems to be working great. When I hop online to play with some of my console friends we use Call of Duty's game chat to communicate. All of the settings seem are set to goxlr mic but for some reason it doesnt seem to pic up my microphone. I need help please!

Thanks,

JB

read more...
    0 105
  • AaronS
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-10

I've attempted about 5 times to open a tech support ticket for my GOXLR that i've been having constant issues with for the last 5 months and each time i try to open said ticket i keep getting greeted with "Error submitting, please try again" 

Does anyone know of a phone number or somthing that i can call instead to take this issue forwards because this is actually becoming a joke now. 

read more...
    0 121
    • AaronS
      RexBeckett

@AaronS 

Hello Aaron, welcome to the community.

First make sure that every required field in your profile is correct. Missing or invalid information can apparently cause the Care ticket system to fail. It is also important to fill-in every required field in the Care ticket form (marked *). Make screenshots of the completed Care form before you submit it. If it fails again, let us know and we can tell you how to send the screenshots to get some help. Do not attach the screenshots to your post as they will contain personal information!

• April 10, 2020
    • AaronS
      AaronS

@RexBeckett 
      Yeah Rex , Yeah uh about that. 

I've already tried that multiple times with all information filled in correctly and it still repeatedly fails no matter what. Could you please provide me with some sort of other form of communication to get through to support? 

Regards

• April 10, 2020
  • nine2three
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-07

Yesterday I rearranged my gaming desk, where my GOXLR is located, and when I hooked everything back up, I get no power to my GOXLR. Any help would be appreciated!

0 84
  • Jason1992
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-03

hi leute ich habe ein problem mit meinem goxlr mini und zware kann ich unter mixer nicht mehr die fader ausgänge selber bestimmer die komplette mittlere spallte fehlt mir ich kann nur noch auswählen channel 1-4 und wie ich sie muten möchte mehr nicht 

read more...
    0 72
  • Tehgoat
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-03

Hi, I'm trying to set up my Mod Mic with the GoXLR through the 3.5mm jack but I have to turn the gain up to 50db + for people on Discord to hear but then my voice sounds like crap. I've turned off Automatic Gain control and all that in discord but it doesn't seem to help. My Mod Mic sounds great when plugged into my Xenyx 302USB. Any fixes or ideas?

Update: Today I got my Shure Sm7b and it sounded pretty bad running through my GoXLR so just out of curiosity I plugged it into my Xenyx 302USB and it was night and day quality-wise, it sounded amazing. I've been waiting to buy the GoXLR for so long so I'm super sad that this is happening right now.

read more...
    0 252
Go to page