Statistics

261,465 members
140,192 posts
  • Funkman05
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-01

This issue started today i now can't hear anything from the PS4 i did not change anything or unplug anything is there anyway to reset the audio or would i also need to ask Playstation as well.

0 103
  • cykill3r
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-01

Hello guys,

If i buy a Mini Goxlr will i need an amp to power my sinnheiser HD700 ??

Thanks

0 169
    • cykill3r
      TCH-Aaron

I personally use the HD650s without issue. They're both 150ohm impedance so they should perform similarly.

• April 8, 2020
  • KimG
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-01

Hello,

Since I am using a HyperX Cloud Flight headset that is not supported with the GoXLR mini, I was wondering if it is possible to use the goXLR only as a microphone mixer/pre-amp. And if it is, do I then just have to choose the correct input/capture device source in my softwares and games?

Cheers

read more...
    0 139
  • Samixpeed
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-31

Hello everyone!

I am currently using GOXLR with a blue yeti and it is connected with a 3.5mm jack cable. Everything was fine until today. I noticed that I have a high pitched noise in my feedback and everytime I start recording anything, this noise is still there. I have no idea how to fix this.

While waiting for your suggestions, I wish you all a good day!

Samixpeed.

PS: Sorry for my bad english. I am not a native english speaker.

read more...
    0 815
    • Samixpeed
      Samixpeed

UPDATE:

I fixed my problem. It seems that my mouse was interferring (I do not know why) with my mic channel.

• March 31, 2020
  • Mcgumok
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-29

Hi guys, i just bought the Audio Technica ATR2500, and i was just wondering if the theres a way to connect it to a mixer? I wanted to buy the Roland VT-4 Voice Changer, but is it possible to use it with a USB mic? Is there any way that i can convert this? The Roland VT-4 is using 2 XLR inputs.

read more...
    0 107
    • Mcgumok
      RexBeckett

@Mcgumok 

Hello Kharlil, welcome to the community.

The ATR2500 can only be connected to a PC/Mac through a USB port. It is not suitable for direct connection to any type of analogue input.

• March 28, 2020
  • Skarl1n
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-28

I'm running a single PC streaming setup, and will have an XLR mic running into the XLR mini, which of course is hooked via USB to my PC, but I have some speakers mounted on my desk that are connected to my PC via the 3.5mm headphone jack on the motherboard, and the cables are all hidden and tidy. Am I missing something, or is the only option for getting audio from this device to hook up your Headset/Speakers/etc to the headphone jack on the front?

read more...
    0 784
    • Skarl1n
      Skarl1n

Possible clarifying question:
      Is it not possible to switch between audio coming through different speakers/headphones without physically unplugging and plugging in a different device into the GOXLR Mini?

• March 28, 2020
  • baiselmareo6
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-28

I used to download a mod that I used on my old computer and it worked. Now when I download it just wont open and contantly asks with what app do I want to open it with but none seem to do the trick. What do I need that I dont have? I assume its somethincbd products shop g basic since my old pc did it great but I just cant seem to tell what it is

read more...
    0 339
  • ImRaffed
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-23

Hi, I've had the GoXLR since Christmas and it's been working great until yesterday. Yesterday I noticed that my 3rd slider was at the top of the goxlr but the mix was set to 0%. It appeared that the slider completely broke but if I press down on the slider while I use it it works again. If I press down I'm able to move the volume back up for a few seconds before the slider goes black and the volume goes out again. Is there any fix for this? or should I send it back and see if they can repair it? Any advice is appreciated.

read more...
    2 135
    • ImRaffed
      bigantlive

I'm having the EXACT same problem. Same slider and everything.

• March 26, 2020
    • ImRaffed
      RexBeckett

@bigantlive @ImRaffed 

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Service Repair explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

• March 27, 2020
    • ImRaffed
      bigantlive

First thing I did before posting here yesterday. Haven't heard back from them @RexBeckett 

• March 27, 2020
    • ImRaffed
      akenna22

i am having the same problem

• May 3, 2020
    • ImRaffed
      iamrobstar504

SAME HERE

• May 3, 2020
  • stickerey
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-23

Hey guys,

This is my 2 PC setup currently:

Untitled-1.jpg

Issue is that when I switch to my Nintendo or PlayStation 4 I don't hear the sound coming from these sources. GoXLR doesn't seem to capture it. 

Do you guys have any idea how to solve this?

read more...
    0 198
  • Stingrazor1144
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-21

Can you connect the hyperx quadcast via a xlr to USB adapter to the go xlr using the xlr port . Or will this not work?

0 72
Go to page