Statistics

254,793 members
132,524 posts
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-04
    I just posted a tutorial on using MIDI control in Apple's Motion 5 (motion graphics) using the BCR2000.

I've been using MIDI for audio projects for years, but this device is incredibly useful for video projects (and has saved me hours of tweaking with a mouse!)

Please check out the tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions:
    https://motiongraphicsmarket.com/tutorials/midi-control-motion-5-behringer-bcr2000
    read more...
    0 1,653
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-02
    G'day,

I'm looking for a pair of new powered loudspeakers to use for foldback.
    Just wanting to know the monitor angle of some of the powered Behringer loudspeakers:
    B212D, B312D and the B1220DSP.

I've had a look at some powered speakers that claim to be suitable as floor moniters but when laid on their side they tend to aim more along the floor rather than pointing back up towards the performers...

Cheers.
    read more...
    0 1,129
  • JaredKoopman
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-01
    I do not see the dimensions listed anywhere, can you provide them please? I know they are 2 rack units high, but I need to know the depth.

Thanks
    Jared
    0 1,107
    • JaredKoopman
      PerSovik Depth of the S16 is 21.5 cm according to Christian Boche, the one that wrote the first review and has been using the X32 on 30+ gigs, some with the S16.
      • August 4, 2012
    • JaredKoopman
      JaredKoopman Thanks!
      • August 4, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-30
    Hi,

I own the mx 9000 board and the power supply but I've recently bought a 2nd mx 9000 mixer without the power supply. Do I need the 2nd power supply? If so, any leads on where to get one other than ebay? Thanks any help and knowlege you can provide.

douglas
    read more...
    0 1,439
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-30
    How many P-16's can be chained together without a P-16D? Or are there problems with linking more than "x" deep?

Can a P-16 be connectedly directly to the Ultranet jack on the X-32 or the S-16? (That is, do I actually need a P-16D?)

Also, can different feeds be sent to the Ultranet jacks on the X-32 and the S-16 simultaneously? Say, could I send direct outs from channels 1-16 to the Ultranet jack on the X-32 and send direct outs from channels 17-32 to the Ultranet jack on the S-16?
    read more...
    0 2,001
    • InactiveUser
      JaredKoopman

mystryda wrote:

How many P-16's can be chained together without a P-16D? Or are there problems with linking more than "x" deep?

Can a P-16 be connectedly directly to the Ultranet jack on the X-32 or the S-16? (That is, do I actually need a P-16D?)

Also, can different feeds be sent to the Ultranet jacks on the X-32 and the S-16 simultaneously? Say, could I send direct outs from channels 1-16 to the Ultranet jack on the X-32 and send direct outs from channels 17-32 to the Ultranet jack on the S-16?

I don't believe there is a limit per say (48 P16M units maybe) by daisy chaining them, but the caution is that if one becomes unplugged, everything after that point also wont work.

Yes you can go directly from the X32/s-16 ultranet jacks to a P16M but you will have to provide power to each unit.

The P16D allows 8 x P16M's per box, and up to 6 P16D's can be linked (48 x P16M's). I believe the advantage the distributor gives you is that it provides power to the units via the cat5 connection, and therefore you don't have to run external power to each location.

The only thing I wish the P16D had was that it was in a rackmount box...

Hope that helps,

Jared
      • July 31, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser

Koopdaddy wrote:

The only thing I wish the P16D had was that it was in a rackmount box...

How wide is the P16D? I can't find dimensions anywhere on the web, but if it's 9.5" wide (half width), then you could grab a set of ears from something like a wireless mic receiver to rack mount it. To non-permanently, non-destructively mount it, you could use something like the 3M Command adhesive strips. If it's not 9.5" wide, then, clearly, you'd have to get more creative, but I bet it could still be done.

It would be really nice if they made it half width and had the drilling pattern for something like Shure rack ears. A lot of people have them laying around or they can be had fairly cheaply.

mystryda wrote:

Anybody know about this?
      • July 31, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      PerSovik

mystryda wrote:

I might be completely wrong on this, can't find a reference now, but I seem to remember from somewhere that the S16 will output AES50 channels 33-48 to the P16, and assuming that vague memory is correct, you should be able to patch a different set of signals to the S16's P16 output than what goes to the X32's P16 output.
      • July 31, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Looking at the routing patch setup on my X32, I'm going to say you can since the P16 and either of the AES50 outputs are listed as seperate entities. Also, the P16 has an added bit of versatility in that it's setup per channel, not in 8 channel blocks like the AES50 ports.
      • October 14, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Jared thank you for your reply on linking multiple P16D's. We just purchased x32 and want to localized the distribution point on the stage by using multiple P16D's to connect multiple p16m's. Great products!
      • November 5, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-30
    About DAW mode...I really really think it's such a waste to just have the DCA faders for control. Why can't we use EVERY fader, like a Mackie Control + Extender setup? That is what I have now, and I'd love to replace it. When it comes to plugin processing, 96k sounds noticeably better, and lower latency as well. For recording I would love a 96k mode, even with half the channels. Not that Behringer will have trouble selling this board (already oredered mine a month ago) but these two features could be implemented with only software, and would make the board even better. A Mackie Control + Extender setup is going to cost $2k anyway....why not have a full digital mixer and interface to boot?
    read more...
    0 1,409
  • MateuszCiesiółk
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-29
    Hi everyone.
    This is my first post, so I am very happy to be with you on this forum. I would like apologize in advance for my english - I'm not Britan, and I'm speaking (and writing) in english just a little bit. But I promise I'll do it as best I can.

Ok. So I would like to talk about the wireless systems. I know, Behringer already have the Ultralink UL2000 system. But maybe it's the time (after 6 years) to introduce something new? I invented some features of this product (maybe you will inspire them):

- Four version of system (handheld mic, headset mic, lavalier mic, instrumental set with 1/4" Jack)
    - A few changable frequencies (up to 4-6 pararel systems, maybe more?)
    - Possibility to connect the wireless system to X32 using P16-D (to checking wireless system status direct on X32 channel strip display - like this: http://www.soundcraft.com/products/vm2.aspx?pid=176)
    - Remote muting and un-muting (If somebody on a stage forget to switch)

I know that this ideas aren't cheap, but I know You are able to find the good result.

P.S.
    Have you ever thought about IEM system? There's a lot of IEM, but most of them are really expensive.

P.S. 2
    Really sorry, if wrong category.
    read more...
    0 1,126
  • ÁguilaSebastian
    Contributor - Level 1
    2012-07-27
    Hello I'm from Chile is not English very well I hope you understand this: I have a mixer MX3242X of which ceased operation on channel 1 and 2, if they work sometimes, but with little gain What is the problem? thanks ...
    0 919
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-27
    I want to record live from usb to Soundtrack Pro, using the xenyx x244usb mixer as an interface., do i need to download a driver, in order to do this? Has anyone done this before? if so…how do i go about doing this?
    0 935
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-26
    Hi Team,

I've lost the PSU for my Eurorack MX602A, any ideas on how i can get a replacement?

Any thoughts/suggestions welcome!

Thanks
    0 2,834
    • InactiveUser
      JamesBurns Hi Joey!

Thanks for your question. I'm not sure exactly where you're located, and the power supply you'll need will depend on the voltage requirements of your country. The MX602A will call for one of the following:

USA/Canada 115 V ~, 60 Hz, power supply unit MXUL3

U.K./Australia 240 V ~, 50 Hz, power supply unit MXUK3

Europe 230 V ~, 50 Hz, power supply unit MXEU3

Japan 100 V ~, 60 Hz, power supply unit MXJP3

These power supplies should be available from any authorized BEHRINGER dealer, either in stock or as a special order.

If you have difficulty, you can also contact our care department at [email protected]

Take care,

James.
      • July 26, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I'm UK based. Struggling to find a supplier of the MXUK3...any thoughts?
      • July 26, 2012
Go to page