Statistics

254,291 members
131,966 posts
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-26
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... ature=plcp

Something I threw together for anyone else trying to do this.
    read more...
    0 1,078
  • AntonioMilano
    Contributor - Level 1
    2012-07-24
    Hello,
    I need some advices about the connection of the ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC 2200 with a XENYX X1222USB mixer.
    I would like to use the preamplifier with a condenser microphone, connected in a mixer channel, let's say in the channel 1 for example.
    I already use a COMPOSER PRO-XL MDX 2600 connected to the same channel's insert plug via a Y cable.
    Doing so, the channel 1 insert is already occupied by the compressor.
    Well, I desire to use also the tube preamp for the microphone.
    How can I connect all the outboards?
    I need to preamplify the mic thru the MIC 2200.
    Must I skip the preamp of the mixer?
    If so, how can I do that?
    Consider also that my send channel must be connected to a VIRTUALIZER 3D FX2000.
    In a few words I need to tube preamp (ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC 2200) the mic, compress the signal (COMPOSER PRO-XL MDX2600) and to apply a reverb (VIRTUALIZER 3D FX2000).
    All using the XENYX X1222USB mixer.
    Please help me, I' m getting insane )
    Ciao
    Antonio
    read more...
    0 2,998
    • AntonioMilano
      JamesBurns Hi Antionio!

Thanks for your question, I have submitted your question to tech support, and this is the answer they've given me:

1. Connect the microphone to the mic input on the MIC2200 first.

2. Then connect from the output from the MIC2200 to the input of channel 1 on the mixer.

3. Connect to the balanced TRS 1/4" line input rather then the XLR mic input.

4. The compressor and FX can remain connected same as before.

Hope this helps!

James.
      • July 26, 2012
    • AntonioMilano
      AntonioMilano Thank you very much James !

BEHRINGER RULES!!!

Ciao

Antonio

Milano - Italy
      • July 26, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-23
    Hi!
    I have a EURORACK UB2442FX-PRO... i know... it's a little bit old, but i like it a lot.
    Lately i'm having trouble to send sound thru the Aux Channels to another speaker (in-ear, or other).
    I just can't send any sound!! Is there any trick to work with that? The FX aux works okay, but the other Aux don't send any sound...

Can anybody help me?
    Thanks...
    Cheers...

Pedro
    read more...
    0 1,064
    • InactiveUser
      JamesBurns Hi Pedro!

Sorry that you're having trouble. If you haven't yet, I would suggest you get in touch with our Tech Support team ASAP, as that will be the best way to troubleshoot your unit.

You can reach Tech Support at [email protected] or +1 425 672 0816.

Take care!

James.
      • July 25, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-21
    I'm running a single channel into a 1204USB mixer. The output seemed very low. If I kill one channel on the Main Mix or Hard Pan left, Full volume is restored.
    Either there is a phasing problem within the mixer or I'm doing something very stupid?
    A single mono channel cannot be out of phase with itself.

I'm feeding the PC using the USB cable. I had to download the 64bit drivers from Behringer's website.
    Could there be a problem with the software? I know Behringer was late to the Win7 game.

--------------------------------

UPDATE: Apparently Creative Sound Systems think they know more about my system than I do. One of their 'features' was prohibiting me from hearing anything in mono. GEESH!
    read more...
    0 1,036
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-21
    Hello,

I understand that a firmware upgrade to the version 1.14 is not possible to 1.17 possibly due to a hardware upgrade as well. Being that I own 3 DCX's I was wondering if a user can install the corresponding hardware to upgrade these units to the current firmware?

Chris
    Greco Audio Service
    read more...
    0 1,230
  • FabianAlbornoz
    Contributor - Level 1
    2012-07-20
    hi everyone, i need the manual in Spanish of the Energy XT 2.5 Compact Behringer Edition. I just bought the Mixer Xenix X1222USB and i have trouble to translate it. I'm from Argentina.Thanks Fabian
    0 1,348
  • wilbertreese
    Contributor - Level 1
    2012-07-20
    I would like to know if the output load (ohms) remains constant or varies with signal or frequency change?
    0 1,317
    • wilbertreese
      InactiveUser yes of course it changes with frequency due to it being a re-active load (inductive) so it has what is called an impedance "modulus" with its varying reluctance with frequency it is this which often affects linearity in badly designed loudspeaker systems mostly LF that do not tune the box to the driver as the driver is the start point not the enclosure eg wrong replacement driver or starting with the box first (cart before the horse)
      • September 21, 2012
  • RobBolling
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-19
    Are there any plans to possibly integrate a computer interface like the Yamaha 02R96 in order to allow mouse control of parameters via computer?
    0 1,294
    • RobBolling
      JamesBurns Hi SimpleM

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your question! Right now we currently do not have plans for a mouse control such as the Yamaha product you mentioned, although we are working on tablet apps for iOS and Android devices.

Best,

James.
      • July 19, 2012
    • RobBolling
      PerSovik There is a remote editor if that is what you're looking for.

Look at this video.

Here is the post at another forumwhere it's mentioned.

Not available for download yet, but I'm sure it won't be long. Hopefully
      • July 26, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-19
    Ok, So I had the regular Xenyx 1204FXPRO I used for broadcasting. I loved it. A friend horsetraded it to me, and it worked out great.

I even made a little tutorial for broadcasting with it here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... ature=plcp

S, I just bought the Xenyx1204USB being so impressed. I was very excited, as I just got done setting up the alexas Multimix 8 USB (can also be seen on my channel) for broadcast.

So. I get this baby set up, and go through my usual checks. I then realize that my sound off my speaker channel of the Mixer is not routing to the "recording device" of this mixer. I thought to myself ," Don't panic, Xenex is a great product, you probably got something not pushed right" So after 6 hours, I finally get the audio routed to the mixer "recording device", but it is off another computer using TS!

What I'm hoping is that I haven't pushed something correctly, or just screwing this up in general. Maybe another broadcaster on the forum can help? I also had to download the 64Bit drivers from the website, as the disk only had 32bit drivers. Maybe I downloaded the wrong thing?
    read more...
    0 3,695
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Question 2:

In the owners manual that came with the users product, I have listed:

DSP

DELTA SIGMA 24 bit 64/128-times oversampeling

Frequncy

40khz

My max for recording and speaker for the USB device is 16bit on the settings for sound device property's?

Again, maybe the wrong drivers auto installed?

I usually try to go 320kbps <44khz MP3 and then Transcode to 32kbps AAC+v2 codec panoramic stereo, as can be heard here- http://loudcaster.com/channels/616-the-beat-transit (JLA licensed licensed, its not pirate)

But the more Khz I can pack into the transcoding locally (I usually go 2:1 ratio based on my transcoding rate, so 96khz prefered)

But is their a way I don't know about to juice this back up to its 24bit potential?
      • July 19, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser I just want to say this again, I'm ecstatic about behringer products. If my station was a marriage, then Behringer would be the bane of my existence as far as Im concerned with mixers. Im not an angry consumer, And Im sure other hobby/micro casters use Behringer products as well. Hince why I went the forum route before going the support route.

I can still run a 3.5 mm audio connection from my Soundcard (Sound blaster, the other thing I thrive on) to my stereo TS connections and then to my Mixer, and then route it back from the USB to comp (USB as listening device)

Im not an audio engineer by trade, but it seems logical to think that this would cause degradation to the audio quality, as I go from digital routing to signal, which then completely nulls the point of a USB mixer in this application. My biggest priority is trying to route digitally all together, which would maximize my sound quality. So Im not going to be mad if I cant do it, Im just wondering if its possible.
      • July 19, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      JamesBurns Hi British Sailor!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the questions. I understand that you're slightly hesitant to go the support route, but our tech support crew know these products forward and backward, so that would really be the best way to get to the bottom of your predicament. Feel free to contact them via email at [email protected] or calling +1 425 672 0816.

Take care,

James.
      • July 19, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Thanks James
      • July 19, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Ok, I think I got an optimistic work around.

SO, Behringer USB mixer is a AISO device. This means that The channels dont work like regular audio routing in WIN7.

I think the answer is I need to do the ol AISO4all stack, and have The encoder listen in on this stack.

SO, to do that, Im gonna try AISO Edcast standalone, /w External text file generating automation (Zararadio) and this should kill to birds with one stone, as AISO for all should give me config choices to up my quality past the drivers limits.
      • July 19, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-18
    Hello,some months ago I put a Password on my Behringer Deq2496 but now i lost my password!!!
    Someone Knows how can unlocked my Deq is very important!!!
    Thanks,Franz.
    0 1,184
    • InactiveUser
      JamesBurns Hi Franz!

Thanks for joining the forum. Sounds like you're in quite the predicament.

I believe Tech Support should be able to help you with that! Give them a call at +1 425 672 0816 or [email protected]

Take care,

James.
      • July 19, 2012
Go to page