Statistics

249,493 members
126,504 posts
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-13
    Not sure where to list this but I being a club dj and mobile dj would like to see a wireless mixer and powered speaker combo. I use another company's wireless set now works fine but it would be nice if it was incorporated into the speaker and mixer. Another idea is small 10" or 12" battery powered speakers. I have occasions where I have a gig on the beach away from a power source and instead of using generators it would great to have a speaker that is rechargeable and last for 3-4 hours
    read more...
    0 1,784
    • InactiveUser
      JamesBurns Hi djswampy,

Welcome to the forum! We appreciate your feedback.

best,

James.
      • July 16, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser If the power need is not too great, you could probably use an inverter with a deep cell battery. For audio applications you would need a "true sine wave" inverter. You should never "modified square wave" inverters with audio gear.
      • July 16, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser I also don't know where to post this, but it is a wish list item.

Now that Behringer is producing drum kits, maybe you could think about producing synthesizers too (it's probably already occurred to you, lol).

What I would love to see is a licensed ARP Odyssey Clone with digital controls but a full analog signal path. That me be a little expensive for your demographic.

So:

How about keyboard controller / iPad interface with a virtual ARP Odyssey operated by the retina display. That way you could offer a few different virtual synths, all using the same hardware.

Just some ideas. I hope to see a Behringer synth soon.
      • July 16, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-13
    Hi there,

I'm a newby. I set up my Xenyx yesterday. However i can't record any input on my computer.
    The audio drivers are all working and selected. I hear sound through USB when I play a demo sing. But: If i plug in my guitar i can't get any signal through the USB to the computer. How do i have to connect my guitar (or other instrument). Do i have to selct buttons on the X1204USB? The manual is very short on this.
    read more...
    0 2,754
    • InactiveUser
      JamesBurns Hi Tonse! Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you should get in touch with Tech Support.
      • July 13, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Well the problem here is that guitars require amplification. The xenyx x1204 is not capable of amplifying. Connect the guitar to a guitar amp and them connect the amp to the soundboard and that should solve your problem.
      • July 14, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-12
    Hello!

Any release date of XENYX QX1204USB soon?
    0 2,848
    • InactiveUser
      JamesBurns Hi Kjetll! Welcome to the forum.

No exact date on the QX series mixers as of yet. We've been projecting shipment either late Q3/early Q4 of this year.
      • July 13, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser any update on this James? Any info re: a UK release for QX1204USB ?

Sent an email to pre-sales - but have received no response so far.

Do you have any contacts in Europe/UK who might know.

Thanks

P...
      • September 26, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Oh what a surprise!!

Answer from:

MUSIC Group Research UK Limited

CARE Warranty EMEA

"To be able to know when the Xenyx QX1204USB will be lauched, you will have to go and check on the website sometimes, I am sorry but I cannot help you more with that."

Can't wait too long - will have to get another brand then!
      • October 16, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Ho! Ho! Ho!

its coming up to Xmas & still no show Xenyx QX1204USB..

shame about any lack of pre-sales contact or information

Need to get gear soon, can't wait till New Year.. Too late

Another potential Behringer customer...... LOST
      • November 6, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      JamesBurns Hi Preset!

The QX1204USB is currently shipping from our factory. It should be available within stores within 6-8 weeks. We apologize for the delays.
      • November 6, 2012
  • JamesBurns
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-12
    For technical and warranty support for your BEHRINGER product, the best way to contact us is through our CARE department.

You can contact us by phone at (1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact our CARE department via email at [email protected]. We try to respond to every email within 24-48 hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails we receive.

We hear you!37263.jpg37262.jpg37259.jpg37290.jpg37261.png
    read more...
    0 2,362
  • JamesBurns
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-12
    For technical and warranty support for your BEHRINGER product, the best way to contact us is through our CARE department.

You can contact us by phone at (1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact our CARE department via email at car[email protected]. We try to respond to every email within 24-48 hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails we receive.

We hear you!37244.jpg
    read more...
    0 7,930
  • JamesBurns
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-12
    How many channels do all of you have on your boards? Are you using all of them, or just one or two?37237.jpg
    0 1,571
    • JamesBurns
      InactiveUser Hi

I have XENYX 502and use ALL
      • July 12, 2012
    • JamesBurns
      InactiveUser I am using 24 channels per mixer together in one concert
      • July 12, 2012
    • JamesBurns
      InactiveUser I have a pmp5000 20 channel board. I use 16 of them. Love the board.
      • July 13, 2012
  • JamesBurns
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-12
    In this thread, let's discuss the advantages and disadvantages of passive or active loudspeakers for a given situation. Which do you prefer?
    0 2,643
    • JamesBurns
      InactiveUser Deffinitely passive for outdoor huge events, and active for indoor small functions.
      • July 13, 2012
    • JamesBurns
      InactiveUser I am in a 5 piece rock/alternative cover band - 2 guitars, bass, drums & lead vocalists + 2 back ups. We generally mic the guitars (electric), run 2 acoustic guitars direct to mixer, Di the bass & mic the kit - Kick/snare + 2 O/heads. I have found that keeping it as simple as possible works for me so powered speakers were a must. I use 2 B215D 550w for front of house & 3 B212D 550w as fold back with a behringer mixer (16ch xenyx). With a little EQ on the speakers to take out some bass & the 4 band EQ on each channel, we get a clear solid sound for your average footy club 100-200 people sized room. I think the key is to use good quality mics & start with a flat EQ & work from there. Mic placement is also important to avoid feedback. But at the end of the day, powered speakers will allow me to build the system up over time & give better options for mixers.
      • August 9, 2012
Go to page