Statistics

305,341 members
189,623 posts
  • New
    drwatson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-07

Hi there, I have a client who is asking whether the FBQ3102HD input / output monitor level will show level at all times regardless of whether the unit is in Bypass mode?

0 8
  • New
    VirtualVoyager
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-12

Hi everyone, I find myself having this problem with my new ultravoice UV-1: Once the correct drivers have been installed the system cannot install a "Subdevice" (attached image) ... Any suggestions?

0 7
  • New
    Anne125
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-02

I am attempting to set up Adobe Audition 2022 with the Behringer UMC1820 interface, and not quite successful yet.  I am using a Windows 10 PC.  I am in the initial phases, and reading some of the posts here, am wondering if this is a reasonable pairing.  I don't mind a few workarounds, but I do want to know I will be able to successfully record  music with this setup.

Are the two compatible, or should I look for a different DAW to use with the Behringer?

Thanks

read more...
    0 2
    • Anne125
      NicJonesMT Hi Anne125.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide a detailed description of your setup, screenshots of your Audio IO settings in Adobe Audition and a description of exactly what is happening. From there we can advise you further.
      • Sep 8
    • Anne125
      Anne125

• Sep 8
  • New
    ronniew483
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-28

Looks very intresting. Have tried looking for it on various sites in the U.K no-one has it can find no information on this product apart from your on site. And a price would be a good place to start

0 14
  • New
    Jus992
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-15

How to install Win 11 driver for UMC202HD?

I have tried UMC Driver 5.30.0 (for Windows 10+11) but the responce is

"The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognice it."

Should I return this UMC202HD to distributor?

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    maestro1958
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-01

Hi. The automation buttons on the x-touch one (write,touch,latch) etc don't work when you press any of the buttons they control the screen set in Logic Pro instead, and the buttons won't light up does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks

read more...
    0 9
    • maestro1958
      NicJonesMT Hi Maestro.
      Can you please submit a tech support ticket by clicking "Support" at the top of the page.
      Please provide as much detail as possible on your setup (OS version, USB ports, Other devices etc) and any trouble shooting you've already gone through.
      • Mar 3
  • New
    reveresbest
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-04

I recently purchased the Go Guitar unit off of Amazon. I have followed hookup directions for connecting my guitar to the unit. I even downloaded the Deplike app as suggested. I can tune the guitar with this app (letters only), hear the virtual backing in the headphones, but not my guitar notes (no sound). I am at my wits end because this defeats the purpose of using my phones speakers and I have even tried my P.C. but to no availe. HELP! Need I have to send this unit back? Could it be malfunctioning? Not enjoying it at all. Should I get another interface? Another brand maybe?

Thanks

Rich

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    frankieg53
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-31

Guys I am in desperate need of help I need to split

my x32 main outputs sending one to my first sd8 and my 2nd main out to my 2nd sd8 please help

0 14
    • frankieg53
      Nigel67 Are you running the 2 x SD8 in series or one from each AES50 port? If you are running them in series, then you can set the switches on the end to either be identical (9-16) so the outputs of both units will be identical or you can set one as 1-8 and the other as 9-16. As standard the X32 output Main L and R on Outputs 15 and 16 and as default Outs 1-16 are sent out on AES50 A and AES50 B 1-16. Therefore, if both SD8 are set to 9-16, you will get the Main Outs on XLRs 7 and 8 on both units. If one unit is set as 1-8 and the other is set to 9-16, then the latter unit will have the Main Outs on XLRs 7 and 8. You will then need to assign Main L and R or one of them (depending on your requirements) to one (or two) of Outputs 1-8. Of course, this also depends on what you may already have assigned to Outputs 1-8, so other patching options may have to be found.
      • Jan 4
  • New
    eamonnbertold
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-22

hey there

i'm trying to configure my dn9650 switch via the web browser address manual suggests to tipe in

this one

http://192.168.10.10

it dont open no thing!

is it my week intenet connection or some other issue?

thx

Thomas

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    hadibws1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-20

Hi everyone. I'd like to ask. has anyone here had this problem? and how to overcome the begai where.?

read more...
    0 15
Go to page