Statistics

285,685 members
167,689 posts
  • New
    ayaishidavocal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-17

Hi! I have a problem with mounting Perform VE to mic stand. I went to local music shop and tried to mount it to 3 different mic stands, but non of them worked. They were standard mic stands, but they were too wide to mount. It made me think it might come with a wrong part and it's because I bought it in Japan? Also do you have specific mic stands that you recommend?

I already watched a Mic Stand Mount Tutorial on youtube. I just have a hard time to find a mic stand which fits to the Perform VE. 

Please let me know if you can help me! Thank you so much! 

read more...
    0 14
    • ayaishidavocal
      NicJonesMT Hi There.
      The Mic Mount is universal and should clip onto most stands. It is a bit stiff/tough to clip on as this prevents the VE from slipping once mounted.
      If the Mic stand is too thick on the base section, try extending the stand up and mounting to one of the higher segments.
      • May 18
  • New
    bobgray123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-16

I just purchased a ditto looper and am trying to determine if the firmware is up to date. Attempting to run the firmware update program on Mac I discover that the update program to do this is outdated. Can you help?

0 8
    • bobgray123
      NicJonesMT Hi Bobgray123.
      We have raised this with the development team. At this time the only option would be to run the updater on a Mac with an older Operating system or to run the updater on a PC.
      • May 18
  • New
    JerryCallo1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-15

I just want to say this is the worst technical support I have ever experienced. I have a legitimate issue with my product and there is no one to help. I will definitely never be buying a product from this company again.

1 13
  • New
    Aedaan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-14

Hey,

I just bought a Plethora X5 and I ran into some problems:

1. Sometimes it randomly restarts.

2. It's quite noisy, especially with the compressor (so very much), tremolo and vintage echo. Some serious buzzing or white noise. It gets even more noisy when it's connected to the computer.

3. Apparently I cannot get some pedals to be together: some effects appeared as "grayed out" (both in the pedalboard and in the app), and the app tells me that they are "not audible". For example, I could not get a compressor and reverb together, which sounds really odd.

And yes, it's upgraded to the latest firmware (1.3.11), and I have restarted it many times.

So...what is happening? Am I missing something? Is this unit flawed?

Thank you

read more...
    0 8
    • Aedaan
      NicJonesMT Hi Aedaan.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • May 15
  • New
    Boydsongs
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-13

Hi,

I have 2 VL3's and mostly love them - one has started acting up, and is unusable, and I can't find anyone to service it. The display flashes on powerup, and if it happens to load - it starts flashing erratcally duting operation. HELP!?!

read more...
    0 5
    • Boydsongs
      NicJonesMT Hi Boydsongs.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. From there we can then advise you further.
      • May 15
  • New
    Elinor
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-12

Hi, how do I get the harmony to sound on key to match my voice. Also how do I connect my guitar correctly. Thanks. 

0 8
  • New
    rman1706
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-04

I downloaded the latest version of Mac V 1.7. When trying to open it, I get an error stating the developer need to update the software...?

0 6
    • rman1706
      RobbyWingfield Hi Rman1706, this is Robby with Music Tribe, if it is the security error from Mac saying the developer cannot be verified you can bypass that in your system preferences. If the app is crashing however, please submit a support case at the link above with a screenshot of the error. Thanks!
      • May 5
  • New
    StratLover58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-20

I've owned this GXT for a number of years now and it has always worked perfectly. It has now developed a hum in the mic channel that I can't eliminate. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Could it be a power supply problem?

0 8
  • New
    metalicman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-10

good afternoon tribers, i need some help on fuses , i have an old style bh 500 head and the fuses need replacing does anyone know what fuses i need to get as i dont want to be putting the wrong ones in, one of them has blown but i cant tell what one it is and for the cost i just as well replace all of them. thanks for any help chris

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    gibson335
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-07

Having difficulty keep drum beat from beat buddy and rhythm guitar track on looper in sync. Looper is at end of pedal chain and goes to guitar amp. Beat buddy mini goes direct to Bose S1 active speaker. Therefore no connection between the two. If I connected the beat buddy throught the stereo connection of the looper and then to the Bose speaker and left the guitar connection as is through the mono connection would the two loops stay in sync? Or is a MIDI connection necessary?

read more...
    0 13
    • gibson335
      RobbyWingfield Hi Gibson335, this is Robby with Music Tribe unfortunately, the Ditto Stereo has no sync capabilities. The only way to use it would be to send the Beat Buddy through the looper and loop the drums as one of your loop tracks, which would send the drums through your guitar amp at that point. I would suggest having a look at the Dtioo x4 as this does have MIDI sync capabilities and would be able to be used in the setup you have described.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DE9
      • Apr 18
Go to page