Statistics

260,026 members
138,484 posts
  • New
    Fabriziodipaola1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hi guys, saturday I bought the "icon series legacy native bundle" but I haven't yet received an activation code or Ilok request.

I received just the Paypal payment invoice. What should I do to have this code?

My ilok ID is: Simonetta.Gallaccio

Thanks

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    HannavT
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

Hello Everone, 

I'm looking for a small mic looper that has midi clock. In my band we're currently using the Ditto X4 as a vocal looper, because we're synching it to an Mpc. But since the Ditto X4 is made for instruments, we're struggeling with very low output and a lot of buzz noises. 

Sadly the mic looper doesn't have midi, but does anyone know if it's possible to build in midi clock yourself? 

Looking forward to ideas!

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    FLOR87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

Hi! I bought a second hand Voicelive 3 extreme. I tried to restore it to the fabric settings, but I does not pass from the Maintenance settings and stays hours in that display...

Hope someone here can help me.. 

Thank you! 

read more...
    0 8
    • FLOR87
      Nigel67 Hi FLOR87. I think that the switch in the headphone jack may be broken and the unit is always entering System Maintenance Mode when you switch it on. You are going to need to check if the switch is broken. As the unit is out of warranty, you could get a local electronic technician to take a look for you and if it is broken a spare part can be ordered from the spares team. Or we can arrange a repair at a local repair centre to you via our Service Department. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service or Spare Parts tabs and submit a ticket. Its also worth putting something pointed into the headphone jack and seeing if the switch is just stuck in and you may be able to loosen it. Hope this helps
      • 13 hours ago
  • New
    Maur0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

Hello, I have an old bass amplifier TC Electronic BH 500. I would like to know the year of construction through the serial number: 11378520. Thanks

0 5
  • New
    jessemmendez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-13

I live in the United States, Riverside, California.

I bought to the TC Helicon Voice Live 3 5 years ago, it has been working fine, but for some reason it doesn't want to power up...black screen or blue screen.

Is their a service place I can take it too.. I did not register it, it been a long time.

Please help, this is one of favorite instrument to use...thank you. Jesse Mendez 714-855-6002.

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    bryancoook
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-10

This stupid thing just blinks since I did the update. Can't find any info about a factory reset anywhere. I tried three power cycles, no avail. And now my computer doesn't recognize it so I can't reinstall the firmware.

0 13
  • New
    Bobo1965
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-05

Salve, non riesco ad aggiornare il firmware del ditto looper. 

1 Collego il ditto al pc tramite presa USB

2 Tengo premuto il pulsante del ditto e connetto l'alimentatore

3 La spia led si accende fissa color verde

4 Apro il software per l'aggiornameto

5 step 1 selziono il ditto

6 step 2 avvio l'update

7 si carica la barra del download arriva al 100% poi parte l'aggiornamento ma non avanza ...il pulsante update è verde.

Sapete dirmi dove sbaglio ? 

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    iamrobinson61
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-03

I have a Bugera V22. Once the tubes are warmed up I have good clean output. While playing the output will drop out. After a minute or two of Rest the Audio will cut back in. I am in Fort Myers Florida. 

Can anyone suggest a certified Bugera repair center or Recommend a tech that can help me?

Thank you in advance for any constructive feedback. Thank you for sharing your contact number for a good repair tech. 

Have a fine day,

Jack Robinson

[email protected]

read more...
    1 7
  • New
    Johnny1947
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

Hi I am a newcomer here and I am trying to find out in which direction the rotary ATTACK knob operates - is it clockwise to lengthen attack time or shorten it? The user manual doesn't make this clear.

0 5
  • New
    Els2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-30

This seems to be a common problem, anyone know the solution? I am using Reaper, everything works EXCEPT input #2...

0 8
    • Els2021
      Nigel67 Hi Els2021. What are you plugging into Input 2 and the type of cable are you using? Are you using any kind of connector converters? If you turn the input gain all the way up does the signal LED light, and if you press the Direct Monitor switch, can you hear anything from the headphones on the unit? If the input is faulty and the unit is less than 30 days since purchase, then you should contact the shop that you purchased the unit from and ask for a DOA replacement. If the unit is older than 30 days, then please fill out a Service ticket and we will be able to help you with a warranty / non warranty repair. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Oct 31
Go to page