Statistics

234,163 members
109,815 posts
  • New
    jburgess
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11

My Play Acoustic screen shows "key signature" instead of loop mode when I push the two buttons simultaneously. I cannot get it to loop. 

0 5
  • New
    jburgess
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11

My Play Acoustic screen shows "key signature" instead of loop mode when I push the two buttons simultaneously. I cannot get it to loop. 

0 7
  • New
    DavidBoocksII
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-09

Is there a way to reset my Alter Ego x4?

0 8
  • New
    simonxs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-08

In the manual for the Flashback 2 Delay, it says you can use an external footswitch to use as a stop switch using the Stereo In jack. What type of external pedal(s) can do this?

Double-tap deletes the loop, and I just want to be able to Start/Stop loops.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Stevedowns80
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-06

I tried to update my x5 to the 2.0 on an Ipod.  It looked liked it worked but when I powered it off to restart it with the new firmware it came up for a second then went black scrren.  No power!  Is there a reset or reboot feature that lets you restart the machine or is the unit ruined?

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    DonChristian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-04

I now have upgraded from the TC Helicon play electric to the VL3x.  I am setting the unit up now, but am waiting to us it when i play live.  Right now I'm running theVL3x through a mixing board using a Bose S1 for the main PA.  My problem is that the different preset guitar volume is very different.  How can I get the volume to be more consistent.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    redchapterjubilee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-26

Can't find an answer in the manual and Google search turns up no answer either.  Does the amp need to be plugged into a speaker cabinet to use the direct out and/or the headphone out?

0 17
    • redchapterjubilee
      DavidKnighton Hello redchapterjubilee,
      The quick start guides states that when plugged in, the headphone out will mute the speaker out. So this tells us that the speaker out does not need to be connected because it will be bypassed anyways. It does not mention this for the DI OUT though, but I would imagine the DI OUT is simply always there regardless of whether you use speaker out or headphone out.
      • May 26
  • New
    randywhall
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

i have a line 6 GX thing i use to play on my lap top, this thing is broken, i need something else, any suggestions , got a go guitar pro

tc-helicon, cant amkeit work on lap top as they say you can

0 20
  • New
    PhilipCrosbie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

Hi

I love my RH 750 bass amp.

But for quiet gigs if I'm using the upright, the fan is kicking in all the time.

Has anyone had this problem and is there any way of resolving it.

Phil

0 16
  • New
    antjul
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

Hi,

I recently bought the TC G-system processor and have unsusessfully tried to download  the

TC Electronic releases G-System Editor and Software 3.0,

I have tried all the TC sites and keep getting an error message.  I wonder if anybody could direct me to a site where I could download this which I need to upload  SQS files,

regards

antjul

read more...
    0 20
    • antjul
      Nigel67 Hi antjul, I am sorry about the issue you are experiencing. Please can you send me the link to the download or the page where you can download the software and I will get the link fixed straight away.
      • May 26
Go to page