Statistics

242,674 members
119,070 posts
  • New
    RickyZeger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26

Hello, I need the diagram for the Behringer Eurolive B1200D PRO bass since it suddenly turned off and I need to repair them as soon as possible, I already tried by all means in support but they do not give me any solution, I hope to receive your help.
    Thank you so much

read more...
    0 26
    • RickyZeger
      Nigel67 Hi Ricky. I am very sorry, but we are not permitted to distribute circuit diagrams. Only our repair centre are able to access them. If you would like to send your unit in for repair, please fill in a Service Ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. I would first of all check all the electrolytic capacitors in the power supply and replace if necessary, maybe even replace all if you find one has gone Also check D12 as that could cause the psu to stop working if it fails. Hope this helps. This work should only be carried out by a trained electronic technician as injury to oneself could occur if you are not properly qualified.
      • Jun 27
  • New
    Basa
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-24

Hello where can I download calibration file for Behringer ECM 8000? Thanks Stan

0 22
  • New
    davidalancoop
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

Hey guys, I'm trying to delete/remove all factory presets from my TC Helison Play Electric and I'm having a really tough time.

All I want are like 3-4 blank presets that I can customize as needed and not have to worry about accidentally switching to a factory preset mid-song. Is there a way to just get these off my device?

read more...
    0 24
    • davidalancoop
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi davidalancoop, rather than deleting the presents may I recommend looking into using the Favourites function on the device. This way you can tag the custom presets you have made as favourites and filter them away from all other presets, this is ideally useful if you have as an example 5 or 6 presets that you wish to use within your setlist.

To add the current preset to your Favorites, press the FAVORITE button. “FAV” will be shown in the top right corner of the display.
      To remove the current preset from your Favorites, press the FAVORITE button.
      To only browse your Favorite presets, press the GENRE button and select FAV as the Genre. Press the BACK button to return to the Home screen.
      If there are no presets tagged as Favorites, the FAV option will not appear in the Genre menu.

I hope this helps.
      • Jun 21
    • davidalancoop
      davidalancoop

Hey Chris, that actually helps a lot - thanks so much!

• Jun 22
  • New
    Pivatou2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Sometimes when I'm playing, the G System signal starts to fade and even gets muted! Sometimes I turn it on and off the sound comes back! Sometimes no! I don't use expression or volume pedal! 

0 62
    • Pivatou2
      RobbyWingfield Hello Pivatou2, this is Robby Wingfield with Music Tribe, it would be helpful to have a video of the behavior please submit a support case at the link above with a video and we will help you right away.
      • Jun 17
  • New
    jburgess
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11

My Play Acoustic screen shows "key signature" instead of loop mode when I push the two buttons simultaneously. I cannot get it to loop. 

0 27
  • New
    jburgess
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11

My Play Acoustic screen shows "key signature" instead of loop mode when I push the two buttons simultaneously. I cannot get it to loop. 

0 28
  • New
    DavidBoocksII
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-09

Is there a way to reset my Alter Ego x4?

0 45
  • New
    simonxs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-08

In the manual for the Flashback 2 Delay, it says you can use an external footswitch to use as a stop switch using the Stereo In jack. What type of external pedal(s) can do this?

Double-tap deletes the loop, and I just want to be able to Start/Stop loops.

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    Stevedowns80
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-06

I tried to update my x5 to the 2.0 on an Ipod.  It looked liked it worked but when I powered it off to restart it with the new firmware it came up for a second then went black scrren.  No power!  Is there a reset or reboot feature that lets you restart the machine or is the unit ruined?

read more...
    0 37
  • New
    DonChristian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-04

I now have upgraded from the TC Helicon play electric to the VL3x.  I am setting the unit up now, but am waiting to us it when i play live.  Right now I'm running theVL3x through a mixing board using a Bose S1 for the main PA.  My problem is that the different preset guitar volume is very different.  How can I get the volume to be more consistent.

read more...
    0 16
Go to page