Statistics

250,628 members
127,812 posts
  • annareccia
    Community Manager
    2020-08-24

Sign-up, join the Music Tribe Community Development Program and become a beta-tester! Become part of the team, help with testing upcoming products, tell the world about them in a video, and receive a free unit as a reward! You must meet these criteria:

• great knowledge about synths & drum machines

• willing to test a beta product

• willing to produce a video about the product

In return, we reward you with a free finished product! If you want to help with creating the next big thing, please sign up here.

If you have any questions, please let me know. You can sign up for multiple product categories at once.

Cheers,
    Anna

read more...
    0 29
  • Pratomoadhe
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-08-23

Hello guys,

i have a very frustrated problem with my VLX3. The screen is just flashing the whole time. I've tried to reinsert the SD Card inside the VLX3, but it change nothing. Please Help me. Thanks a lot!

I attach the video how its look like.

Regard,
    Chris

read more...
    0 82
    • Pratomoadhe
      KyleJohnson Hi Chris, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Unfortunately it looks like your VL3X needs to be repaired. Please submit a Support ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of the page.
      • August 24, 2020
  • whatsleft
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-22

pic of serial number ans date code on ultrafex ii model 3100 (new old stock

0 95
    • whatsleft
      john0121 Hi whatsleft, sorry for the frustration your having with the registration. Can you let me know what case this relates to please?
      • August 24, 2020
      • here's the stinking picture you behringer people wanted about my warranty registration
        Phoebetay Hi John, I have been trying to register my mixer online for the whole night. Not sure if that has gone through as I done it over and over again, it didn’t indicate whether the registration is successful. Can you pls help me to check?
        • Feb 27
      • here's the stinking picture you behringer people wanted about my warranty registration
        john0121 Sure, I'll drop you a message.
        • Feb 28
  • rogerdann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-22

New XR18, Mac Mini, Logic Pro X, Faderport 16. I would like to use the XR 18 as an interface for Logic and the Faderport as a controller for the XR18. The only connection I can make to the XR18 is on Access point, I've looked at a gazzilian YouTube videos on connecting to the XR18 and still no success connecting with my local wifi or directly with ethernet - any suggestions?

read more...
    0 37
  • vincentbrest29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-14

Bonjour, je ne connais pas grand chose au contrôle midi et je souhaiterais savoir s'il est possible de contrôler le départ lectrue et l'arrêt lecture des canaux de la berhinger RD-8 via le pedalier de contrôle midi berhnger fcb1010.

vincent

read more...
    0 28
  • Rodders
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-08-06

I recently bought a Behringer UMC404HD and the mixer control has an electronic crackle on the left channel whenever I turn the control knob. The noise stops the moment I stop turning it, which makes me think it might be a dirty pot. But of course it may be something else. Any suggestions as to how I might reslove the issue would be welcome.

read more...
    0 35
    • Rodders
      RexBeckett That sounds like a hardware fault. If you just bought it, you should contact your supplier. Otherwise you would need to open a Care ticket: At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • August 6, 2020
  • AaronHenager
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-05

It's driving me crazy - my MIDI controlled Nova Drive is making a rythmic chirping noise though my amp. If I unplug any of the 3 ends of the Y cable, it stops.

Please someone help me! lol

0 25
    • AaronHenager
      NicJonesMT Hi Aaron. If possible could you open up a Tech support ticket and we can go through some trouble shooting with you to try and find a resolution.

You can do this by hitting support at the top.
      Can you please ensure that you provide the following in the subject field;

• Can you please detail any other devices that are being used in conjunction and exactly how these are connected to your device?
      • Can you please detail how parameters on the device are set?
      • What firmware are you using (if applicable)?
      • Have you tested the device using an alternative audio source?
      • Do you have access to alternative cables?
      • Have you tested the device with an alternative power source?
      • Are any LED’s or lights on the device lit up or behaving erratically?
      • Do you have a similar device that you can compare the behaviours of?
      • Can you please provide a detailed description of how the device is behaving and any other trouble shooting steps that you have undertaken?
      • Is the Issue Intermittent or constant? If it is intermittent is there a specific setting that needs to be used to cause the issue?
      • August 7, 2020
  • DrDuBose
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-03

Anybody got a clue for how to turn off the pitch correction feature supposedly toggled by double clicking on the Tone button on a TC Helicon GTX?

Thanks.

Ed

0 37
    • DrDuBose
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      Press the tone button once so the light is on and occasionally blinks off and then double click.
      • August 6, 2020
  • tomdenkertuner
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-31

I have two questions. First, I could not find where to register the serial number with berhinger although I created an acount. Two of the VC inputs seem dead, would a reset or update fix this? It sounds as great as my 1980's memorymoog-but this works!

read more...
    0 33
    • tomdenkertuner
      AlexLane Hi Tom, if you click "support" at the top of the page, then create a care ticket, you can choose product registration in the drop down menu.

You can also contact tech support and service this way too, probably best to put a ticket in for the VC input issue too.
      • July 31, 2020
  • Jbear
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-23

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help here.

Just recieved a brand new deepmind 12. Upon plugging into the USB the device is not recongised and appears no options to manually seek drivers.

Device manager confirms a code 43 error and the device is listed as unknown usb device.

Tried numerous troubleshooting options but can assume this is a hardware fault with the unit and it will require replacement.

Welcome any help.

Josh

read more...
    0 35
    • Jbear
      AlexLane Hi Jbear, could you please submit this as a care ticket using the "support" button at the top of the page to contact technical support? Thanks
      • July 27, 2020
Go to page