Statistics

285,084 members
166,987 posts
  • New
    zukulele
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

TC elecronics Ditti X2 & Blackstar Fly 3 AMP.

NO looping is taking place.

I have the patch cord guitar jacks plugged into the input jacks of the DITTO X2.

I have the the output jacks from the DITTO X2 plugged into the Blackstar AMP.

I have recorded a loop by pressing the loop buttom.

All I am getting is rebfurb.

Art

read more...
    0 37
  • New
    KomarovVladimir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-08

Mac OS (high Sierra 10.13.6 ) supports 32 bit drivers for Studio Konnekt 48 but an error appeared on the last start. After that, the control panel will not start. What can be wrong? Previously worked on this operating system for two years without problems.

MacBook-Pro-Vladimir:~ vladimirkomarov$ /Applications/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel.app/Contents/MacOS/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel ; exit;
    /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
    /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
    /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
    /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'
    2020-11-08 06:11:36.628 TC Near Control Panel[943:208284] Error loading /Applications/TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/Plugins/Fabrik C Studio.vst/Contents/MacOS/Fabrik C Studio: dlopen(/Applications/TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/Plugins/Fabrik C Studio.vst/Contents/MacOS/Fabrik C Studio, 262): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice
    Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudioKit.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudioKit
    Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: mach-o, but wrong architecture
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: stat() failed with errno=60
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: mach-o, but wrong architecture
    Illegal instruction: 4
    logout
    Saving session...
    ...copying shared history...
    ...saving history...truncating history files...
    ...completed.

read more...
    1 82
  • New
    angelK
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-07

Hi i ve made an account on music tribe and I want to make a music id account but a message is writing this email is invalid or something like that. Can anybody help me to solve this?

0 48
    • angelK
      Nigel67 Hi Angelos. Is the Music ID Account that you are trying to make on the Home page in the top right hand corner next to the flag of the country you reside in? If so, then this is a sign in only for resellers / partners. The only login that you can make, is from the Community page or the free Music Tribe page. If you could send me the link where you are trying to make an account, then I can confirm whether it is possible or not.
      • November 8, 2020
  • New
    sgraham27
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-07

I bought a System 55 and the Oscillator Driver was not tracking even 2 octaves in tune.  If I tuned to middle C, the C above was 25-30cents flat and after 2 octaves it was playing a sharp B(!).  Going below Middle C the notes got sharper in the same amount.  Sweetwater switched the Oscillator Driver and it's just as bad.  Tried different cables, different pitch sources and both out of tune the EXACT same amount.  Has anyone else had major issues with these modules?  I even tried calibrating the driver but the amount needed to correct the issue was more turns than the potentiometer allowed -  I was pinned all the way to the extreme of the turn.  Anyone?

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    DonnieBruce
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-11-06

We recently updated our X32 to version 4 and as with most updates nothing looked the same and there was a moment of fear when we realized that the backup that we had stored on a flash drive wasn't as recent as it should have been ( actually months old).  One of our crew has had to much time on his hands with the covid slowdown and jumped the gun without backing things up the day on the install.  Our X32 is hooked to S32. We have 11 bus mixes to individual IEM and a mix for stage wedges and a mix for the drums. All of our inputs on stage came back, but for some reason the output for the monitors didn't click. On initial install we had got some help from here so I didn't hesitate to come back for more help. One of the new features of version 4 is 1 to 1 user patching. No more groupings of 8 at a time. You can now set channels in and out one at a time.. We chose to go ahead with that routing since we had the option.  After sending a request to one of the moderators that had helped before, I had an answer in a couple of days that took care of my routing issues.    All this is to preface a couple of things. First  backup ...backup ...backup. 

Second. These are a great group of people that are here for you. People who are like me and you that have learned from their mistakes, but have chosen to go an extra mile and share their experiences and time to make our lives a bit easier. 

Lastly. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help. There is always someone here for you. Whether it's a moderator or just somebody that came here for a different reason and happens to see your problem and knows a possible solution. One thing you can know for sure. Always pay it forward, it always comes back when you help someone.

read more...
    2 31
  • New
    Pratomoadhe
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-11-05

Hello everybody,

is it possible to control Ableton using Switch 6 through VLX3 MIDI Out?

Best regard,

Chris

0 92
    • Pratomoadhe
      leah Hello Ade,

The footswitch compatibility on the VL3/VL3X does not send out any MIDI messages. Instead, the assigned parameters will be tied to certain CC/PC messages. You can use these messages as triggers to "control" your DAW functions.

You can find the different MIDI implementation functions listed in the back of the product User Manual. Here's a link to the device manual: https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DEG

You will also need to consult your DAW's guide/manual for how to program your DAW to receive the messages to trigger the functions in the program.

I hope this helps. Thanks!
      • November 6, 2020
  • New
    Kieronimo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-04

Are there mechanisms for independent stores in UK to retail Berhinger and TC Electronic products?

0 51
    • Kieronimo
      AndrewJamesStevenson Andertons Music sell TC products GAK and Gear4Music sell Berhinger!
      • November 4, 2020
    • Kieronimo
      Kieronimo OK, so no opportunity for smaller, more local retailers?
      • November 5, 2020
      • Product Retail
        AndrewJamesStevenson I dont see why not,our local guy stocks almost everything or can get it ordered
        • November 5, 2020
  • New
    rgalv001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-02

Recorded sample track into Logic Pro X from M32R Live console but cannot hear playback audio from console headphone output. Tried preferences in Logic, card routing on console. When I disconnect USB cable going to Midas card from iMac, I can hear through Mac headphone jack. Any suggestions?

read more...
    0 55
    • rgalv001
      DavidKnighton Hi Roberto Galvan,
      You need to router the playback tracks back to the console inputs. Go to ROUTING>INPUTS and change the AUX INS to CARD 1-2 for a stereo playback from Logic. In Logic, assign your Main LR to Output 1-2 of the DN32 LIVE card. Then you can SOLO Aux 1 and 2 on the console to hear the playback.
      • November 2, 2020
  • New
    DarioScuderi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-02

Hello! I purchased a ditto x4 looper from just a week and it's a bit upsetting that I already have problems.
    I can't basically use it anymore because now when I record a loop, and overdub something on it, after I click the footswitch at the end of my overdubbing the first loop disappears, and I'm left with only the overdubbed part.
    I can't seem to solve this problem - my 4 dipswitches are all in the default position, I tried to install the latest firmware but I don't know if I managed, because after the software says the procedure is completed and the lights of the pedal turn orange, red, orange, then off, the udpdate bar is still running at 100% and the pedal does not automatically restart.
    I already created a service ticket for the issue but  I am writing here as well in case someone has a solution.
    Thanks.

read more...
    0 670
    • DarioScuderi
      WilliamR Hello Dario, I have received the case and I have sent you an email.
      • November 4, 2020
      • DItto x4 Overdubs cancel previous loops
        Cheezwz Hey if you know the fix, it would be helpful to the music community at large to share to the public rather than relegate it to an email.
        • January 2, 2021
      • DItto x4 Overdubs cancel previous loops
        Cheezwz For anyone googling the issue, if you max your decay knob, the volume will play equally. Thank you tc mike for being a bro, I made an account just for this
        • January 2, 2021
    • DarioScuderi
      TC-Mike Check also setting of Decay potmeter .
      • November 30, 2020
    • DarioScuderi
      JRisko I'm having the identical problem and took the same steps with no luck. Sent an e-mail to tech support since no response was posted here.
      • December 22, 2021
  • New
    Zippy1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-02

hi before I send it back to get serviced months ago I had a friend put the cord that comes with the x4 into the back of the x4 and it was fixed after he unplugged it! is this the procedure still possible? im i missing something? ive tried that and it still did not work! also the push buttons to stop the programs takes too long not like my other x4s And like I said before I have a new Mac commputer and it does not work with the cords that comes with the x4 thanks I hope to hear fom you again soon Lawrence

read more...
    0 38
Go to page