Statistics

285,086 members
166,990 posts
  • New
    Nickroo2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Looking for a replacement power cord for a TC Helicon Voice Live Touch.

0 49
    • Nickroo2
      RexBeckett Hi Nick, I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support and then select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • October 31, 2020
    • Nickroo2
      DavidVooris Hi Nick, Good luck with any response at all. I filled out the Care Ticket a few weeks ago. I've Heard nothing back at all. I can open the Care Ticket and someone has notes in there but nobody has got back to me so I can order the part I need. I gave them the part number, a copy of my last receipt, I just want to order another part. Why oh Why is this so hard. There is no phone number to call anywhere. Buying a part shouldn't be this hard. Care Ticket should be called "I don't care Ticket"
      • November 3, 2020
  • New
    FelipeDeJesusCepeda
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Hola, nuevamente me dirijo a ustedes para ver quien me puede ayudar, quiero borrar  un backing track  de la memoria del VL3X, se como borrar de un preset. Gracias      atte. Felipe Cepeda

0 56
  • New
    Rose
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-30

A chord is made of three notes call traid ,its root ,third and fifth or 1,3&5. thankyou . we can discuss about this and other music things here helping each other. i get mine is how to get excellent records ,i just bought behringer 204hd ,condensner mic c1 and hp5000 hp

read more...
    1 35
  • New
    Motogeek1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-30

Hi, hoping anyone has a solution to this issue and that I didn't just get a new broken looper pedal from GC.  Thank you in advance.

Original TC Ditto looper pedal.  Routing:. Guitar to Ditto to front of Marshall SV20 head out to Marshall 1960 AV cabinet. 

Issue: playback on ditto loops are great.  Attempting to play over created loop, guitar tone is low volume, thin, and, fairly distorted.  I've tried different amps, guitars, with same result.  Power supply is Boss PSA 120 and is isolated to the Ditto alone without Daisy chaining.  Please help!

read more...
    0 59
    • Motogeek1
      JoeRivers96 Hi Brian, it would be useful to see a video of this behaviour. Would you mind sending over via a link, or submitting a tech support case using the SUPPORT option above? Ensure you have tested all cables here.
      • October 30, 2020
      • Ditto looper malfunction?
        Motogeek1 Thanks for the reply. I had already started a ticket. New to music tribe so I'm not sure how this thing worked. In any event, I went to make a small vid showing what it was doing to upload to tech support. Plugged in and it works fine now? No idea what was going on. Thanks again for your reply
        • October 30, 2020
  • New
    Zippy1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-29

hello again the looper i bought in January has been belive was refurbished! Ditto x4 looper no.14304709 I havent tried it in months and it doing the same thing the other X4 did the timeing starts to looping at different times! And also when pushing down on the buttons it takes more time to stop! my other ones Yes I bought 2 more Dont do that! it takes too much time while im playing to hold and wait! And unfortunatly I cant download a new program because My new Mac doesnt have plug cords to download it too! Will You please take it back and give me another one I would appreciate it!

read more...
    0 40
  • PoloHunter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29

My voicelive extreme strangely started going crazy. As in all the presets started to change up and down on its own. Can someone help me with this isse

0 84
  • marioleon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-27

Hello everybody, nice to start this topic, it's about a Behringer X V-amp lx1-x, well i have one and it isn't working anymore, the only thing i got now is a "E2" message displayed, but nothing happened when i restarted or shut off.

I'm asking what is this about, i red the manualsbutboting about troubleshooting, is there anyone that can help me to solve this?

Thanks to you all, greetings from Peru

read more...
    0 62
  • Boudewijn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-26

I need help with my RD-8 unit. After trying to install the latest firmware I accidentally figured a way to get my RD stuck in DFU mode. I have tried to unlock it but nothing seems to work and my USB connection is also lost. I think I have to return the unit. Any help could be useful, thanks!

read more...
    0 105
    • Boudewijn
      leah Hello @Boudewijn ,

Please contact us directly by starting a Care Ticket. Click on the Support link at the top of this page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Technical Support to get started.

Thanks!
      • October 27, 2020
      • RD-8 is stuck in DFU mode
        Boudewijn Hi Leah, Thanks for the message, I have started a Care Ticket. Greetings, Boudewijn
        • October 27, 2020
  • johnpostel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-26

Hi, Trying out a Crave synth and liking everything (for the money) except can't get a prolonged glissando/gliss/glide/portamento that gives that Moog Lucky Man effect of gliding up from a note in a lower octave to the same note a few octaves up.  Any tips/tricks/settings?  Thanks!

read more...
    0 51
  • tonyt123
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-10-23

I have 2 keyboards...one will be drum machine and MIDI master out to the VL3...I see the MIDI indicator flashing on the VL3 screen but I do not have my vocals controlled by the MIDI chords or notes I play....the harmonies etc. work ok thru the VL3, but not MIDI coupled with my vocals....any help is appreciated!

read more...
    0 43
Go to page