Statistics

285,456 members
167,430 posts
  • JMaxfield77583
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-22

I have been trying to get parts support from MT for over a month...  I finally got an email response but I have questions I need answered.  I tried to call the Las Vegas service center and there was NO ANSWER.  I tried calling the Atlanta Service Center...  NO ANSWER.  I tried the 1-800 number (finding that was almost impossible)... I was placed on hold for 45 minutes before I gave up.  Why is your customer support SO PATHETIC!?!?!?  This is why Behringer and Bugera have such a bad reputation.  The products are nicely thought out and very affordable.  But when there is a problem the consumer is more or less $h!t out of luck.  Let's find a solution to this situation sometime before the next decade rolls over...

read more...
    0 69
    • JMaxfield77583
      KyleJohnson Hi John, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Our support system is now entirely web based. I'm not sure which 800 number you were calling, but we do not have a phone support line. I can completely understand your frustration given the amount of time you have been trying to get your questions answered. I will find your case and make sure someone gets back to you as soon as possible. Please monitor your email.
      • October 22, 2020
      • WHY DON'T YOU EVER ANSWER THE PHONE?????
        JMaxfield77583 Thanks Kyle. I was working with Zack Boneham in the parts department, but if he can't call me on the phone then getting the right parts is going to take forever. I sent him an email asking him to call me back but never got a response. I am not particular on who calls me... just that it occurs between 8am and 6pm CST and that the person is capable of answering technical questions such as "does this part number reference a component or an assembly?". Also they should have access to an illustrated parts breakdown ( or a parts list with a reference drawing) and the ability to decipher it. If I need the next assembly up, will they know how to navigate that in the IPB?

You guys need technicians/engineers on staff addressing advanced needs (one more item for your wish list, right?).

Has anyone at M-T thought about licensing contractors to do aftermarket (non-warranty) sales and service? People you don't have to put on the payroll... rather, you just give them access to the database (oracle, SAP, or whatever you guys use). Then let them take on the jobs that you guys get hung up on because they're not in the warranty system. It would reduce your workload, create local support for your products, and increase your revenue stream; all without adding to your overhead. The only initial cost would be some minimal training for new CSR Technicians.

I reached out to the new M-T HR Lead (Simon Antrobus) on linked-in to make a connection and possibly discuss this concept with him. It would certainly streamline your aftermarket sales and service division considerably.

If there is someone else more immediate (read, "stateside") that may find this interesting, please, pass along my contact info. I have 27 years of Operations, Maintenance, and Service experience ranging from Technician to Engineer, to Technical Expert and Project/Supply Chain Management; all with loads of leadership experience mixed in. Maybe I can help you guys get this ball rolling by opening a hub in the greater Houston area. I know there is a lot of equipment around here that gets tossed because of the lack of aftermarket service.

-John
        • October 22, 2020
        KyleJohnson Hi John, thanks for your feedback and suggestions. We do have Authorized Service Centers throughout the country who handle both Warranty and Non-Warranty service. For this kind of inquiry I suggest you email [email protected]
        • October 23, 2020
        Poker909 I’ve also been trying all week and no answer at the Vegas location. Both puzzling and worrisome that a major company wouldn’t even have a voice recording. I’ve had an order on the marketplace “pending” for days with zero response online either. Please have someone contact me.
        • October 28, 2020
        KyleJohnson Hi Tom, In order to contact support you must submit a Support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page. Please submit a Support ticket.
        • October 29, 2020
  • FelipeDeJesusCepeda
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-22

Hola, nesecito que me indiquen como controlar el volumen de guitarra en el voicelive3 extreme. No se como vajar el volumen de la guitarra en el voicelive3 extreme... saludos y gracias.

atte. Felipe Cepeda.

0 49
    • FelipeDeJesusCepeda
      leah Hello @FelipeDeJesusCepeda ,

You can control the guitar's Input Gain from the Setup > Guitar tab. If you need to adjust the guitar level in your mix, you can do this from the Main Mix page. From the Home screen, move any of the four Mix knobs under the main display. The guitar's level can be adjusted in the Main Mix tab.

Hope this helps. Thanks!
      • October 27, 2020
    • FelipeDeJesusCepeda
      FelipeDeJesusCepeda Hola nuevamente, tambien me gustaria saber como borrar los backing tracks del VL3X, no nadamas del preset... Gracias
      • October 30, 2020
  • gregoryerba
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-21

For several weeks I have been attapting to contact Musictribe to have my warranty fufilled on a faulty Turbosound IP3000 I purchased from Musictribe through ebay.

Upon the first use of this product it was faulty. Very low output, and extremely nasally, as if the tweeters were blown. I have had to cancel multiple gigs and have lost work as a solo acoustic artist as a result of this hassle.

I attempted to get a response trhough the Musictribe website as suggested by the return message through my ebay purchase. It is not working properly. I have also emailed Musictribe to ask for personbal assistance and have recieved no response in over two weeks. 

This is extremely frustrating. I have spent well over a thousand dollars on this refurbished speaker system and it is useless. 

My warranty number is #184170689796

I need to know what will be done at this point to have the 10 year warranty fufilled as promised when I purchased this product. 

Greg Erba (323)385-6184

read more...
    0 126
    • gregoryerba
      gregoryerba What do I have to do to get someone from musictribe to contact me back at this point? The website is extremely slow & buggy in trying to follow through with the warranty. I have a useless Turbosound IP3000 and am a working musician losing work because of this.
      • October 21, 2020
    • gregoryerba
      AlexLane Hi Gregory,

You need to submit a CARE ticket for this, click SUPPORT at the top of the page, select SERVICE, then fill out the required details and one of the team will respond within 24 hours.

Apologies for the frustration, rest assured the care team will help you out.

Any issues with the ticket submission, please let me know and I can investigate.

My email is [email protected] if you want to contact me directly.
      • October 21, 2020
      • I need immediate assistance in having this faulty Turbosound IP3000 replaced with the 10 year warranty!!!!  Extremely poor customer service so far, very frustrated.
        gregoryerba I am utterly disgusted with your company. It took over a month, endless emails, forums, and re-sending information I provided multiple times to multiple people, before I finally got Musictribe to get warranty service to me, and then you give me a service center that is backlogged for TWO MONTHS in Digitron Electronics. It should be noted that the folks at Digitron are as frustrated with your lack of communication as I am.

After making a VIDEO of the problem that you requested, you didn’t even get that right in the warranty repair you sent to Digitron. I personally drove TWO HOURS one way to deliver the unit, as I cannot afford to ship such a heavy unit anywhere.

You sent me a DEFECTIVE Turbosound Ip3000, and I have been OUT OF WORK as a solo musician who plays private engagements as a result, and now I find out it will be at least TWO MORE MONTHS before my unit is repaired, through NO FAULT OF MY OWN?!!!

You all out to be ashamed of yourselves. As far as I’m concerned, you should have sent a new unit to me altogether. Your lack of quality control & customer service has been DEVASTATING to me professionally. I am out well over $1,000 in the defective unit, and way beyond that in the lost wages of cancelled gigs as a result of your incompetence.

I will be making a point to let as many of my colleagues in the greater Los Angeles area know how I’ve been disregarded by Musictribe, as well as on your forums. I have all the documentation. Shame on you.

-Beyond disappointed.

Greg Erba. (323)385-6184
        17812 Elizabeth Lake Rd
        Lake Hughes, CA
        • November 13, 2020
  • ThomasPF
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-19
    I have a problem I hope you can help me with.  I am loving jamming with my lead guitarist and when we play live together, I use TC helicon for amazing vocal harmonies.   In JK right now I am plugging my guitar cable and mike xlr cable into TC helicon and then two appropriate cables into my Focusrite audio interface...but it doesn't work while jamming or when we try to record. Can you help?

read more...
    0 76
    • ThomasPF
      Nigel67 Hi Thomas, please can you advise which TC Helicon device you are using. And are you getting signal into the Focusrite audio interface, it should have some sort of monitoring feature that you can listen to to see if you are getting audio into it.
      • October 19, 2020
      • JamKazam & TC Helicon
        ThomasPF Hi Nigel--Thanks so much for responding to my inquiry I have the TC Helicon Play Acoustic model. I cannot hear the harmonies at all on my end. The monitor dial on my Focusrite is turned all the way up. My guitarist hears the harmonies faintly on his end.
        • ·
        • October 20, 2020
      • JamKazam & TC Helicon
        Nigel67 Hi Thomas, can I confirm that the TC gain set up has been done per the manual. Is the input signal LED lighting green when you sing and play the guitar through the unit? Are you able to plug the outputs of the TC directly into an amp to check the levels you are getting out the TC device or even plug some headphones into it to check that you can clearly hear the audio? You haven't mentioned which Focusrite you are using, but the ones I have seen, have a direct monitor switch for headphones so that you can hear the audio directly off the gain pots. Can you check this and see what the audio sounds like? What settings do you have the input gain on the focusrite set to? Are you using balanced output XLRs to balanced input XLRs between the two units? Any conversion connectors or if you are using jacks to the input of the focusrite, they are TRA and not TS jacks?
        • October 22, 2020
  • picsiperez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-19

tengo un producto que ya no quizo encender, no supe el motivo ya que un dia antes se utilizo y todo muy bien como puedo hacer para lo de la garantia

0 95
    • picsiperez
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Alfredo, I hope you are well. If you have not already done so I would recommend opening a service request, please go to the support tab at the top of the page and scroll down to the service tab. Please ensure all fields marked with * are filled in and a colleague will be in touch to advise further.
      • October 19, 2020
  • RJosephB
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-18

I have not been on musictribe for some time and I see it has been changed.  It will not pull up my old account where I have all of my products registered.

My old user name was COLRJB  email:[email protected]

If this data cannot be located, I assume I will have to re-register all of my products.

Thanks so much and peace,

RJB

read more...
    0 47
    • RJosephB
      Nigel67 Hi, let me look into this for you and help you get back into your account. A the present time, it is not possible to view the products that are registered to you but this will be available in an update to our system shortly.
      • October 18, 2020
      • Good day and or evening,
        Nigel67 I have had your account checked by the admin team, and it looks like you managed successfully register and log into your account on the 18th October. Would you like them to reset your password and send an e-mail with a new password?
        • October 19, 2020
        RJosephB SO will all of my previous registered products be available soon with the update?
        • October 24, 2020
        Nigel67 Yes, all your registered products should be visible once the Community upgrade has been made. If they are not there, then I can definitely help get them put up there for you again.
        • October 31, 2020
  • Watty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-18

Hi. Just picked up a UMX61, and am trying to sync with my Crave. I have the UMX61 manual, could somebody give me a run through how to sync these two? Thanks. 

0 47
    • Watty
      DavidKnighton Hello Jon Watkins,
      Download the SYNTHTOOL application for CRAVE. You can change the SYNC SOURCE with the app.
      • October 19, 2020
  • Erikdunham
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-17

Hey guys! The G Natural unit I own says it can receive midi time clock. I'm sending sync to the G Natural midi in & also sending it via midi thru to my Voicelive Touch 2. The Voicelive is slaving to the midi sync. Everything is great... but how do I get the global tempo on the G Natural to sync? I need my delay times to follow the synced global tempo

read more...
    0 50
    • Erikdunham
      JoeRivers96 Hi Erik, i saw your email this morning and sent some steps over to you. Let me know if you get this.
      • October 19, 2020
  • warre
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-10-15

I just spent half an hour trying to register on this site but it won't accept any passwords even though the ones I tried have all the required characteristics. Put me in a bad mood. 

0 99
    • warre
      Nigel67 Hi Warren, I am sorry that you were experiencing issues registering with the Community. Was there a particular character that wasn't being accepted? Please let me know and I can check with the web team and get the issue fixed for the future. What was the error message that you were receiving? Many thanks
      • October 15, 2020
  • psand008
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-15

Request and stock parts X32 Faders

Dears, I write from Chile for request price faders for Mixer Behringer X32, I need 10 faders. Please send me quotation with shipping to country Chile. You can send send parts to Chile?

Regards 

Patricio Sandoval L.

read more...
    0 58
    • psand008
      Nigel67 Hi Patricio. Please go to the Support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request ticket. One of my colleagues in the spares team with then be able to reply to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • October 14, 2020
      • Request parts faders X32
        psand008 Hi Niger, thanks.
        But I wrote the request from October 6th last for behringer x32 and I have not received a reply. I attachment a image. Many thanks
        • October 15, 2020
      • Request parts faders X32
        Nigel67 Hi Patricio. I am sorry that no-one has replied. I checked your case and it is in a colleagues queue. I have sent a message and asked him to reply today.
        • October 19, 2020
Go to page