285,275 members
167,220 posts
  • Braam
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

HI all. Will the allen and heath me-1s work on a x32

0 46
    • Braam
      john0121 Hi Braam, Not directly as they run from different protocols. X32 uses AES50/ ultranet. Check the Behringer P16 monitoring system and the DP48 which will work directly with X32.
      • September 13, 2020
  • jeydenisee
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-10

Hello everyone, I'm using TC Helicon PE to do live looping using mic, guitar, and AUX (keyboard controller) input. The problem is, when I connect PE via USB as my audio interface to record my live looping in Logic Pro, there's no output sound from AUX, which I connect to loop the drum kit sound from my controller. Is there any way to make the controller recorded in DAW as part of the looping? Thank you.

by the way, sorry for my broken english.

read more...
    0 45
  • DustyChalk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-08

I would like to create Toneprints specifically for NS/Stick (or Chapman Stick).  What's special about these instruments is that they're 8-, 10-, and 12-stringed usually bass scale stringed instruments, with one side coming out of one channel and the other side coming out of the other.  The way I have my NS/Stick set up is "Guitar Lower Octave", which means one side is bass and the other side is treble.  This can be useful, for example, in keeping things from getting muddy in reverb.  So for example, the simplest example would be to feed signal 2 into a reverb algorithm, and then mixing signal 1 dry.

I just got a Plethora x5 -- are there any good Toneprints I can use as a starting point?

read more...
    0 46
    • DustyChalk
      TC-Mike this depends what kind of sound you are after, but it seems you'll enjoy the stereo FX like eg the Quintessence Harmonziser, or Brainwaves Pitch shifter that can both process the left and right channel individually . Note that you can also bend the pitch via MASH switches and this can be programmed per voice, too. So there are many options to explore Try the dual delay templates of the Flashback 2 and use the editable templates in Toneprint app as starting points. The Tape delay type is also stereo and has 2 seperate delay lines for left and right channel and will be a good match for your instrument. Hypergravity Compressor is also great with Bass.
      • September 14, 2020
    • DustyChalk
      DustyChalk Thanks, Mike! Of the Artist Toneprints, do you know which ones are "extended range" or baritone players? I recognize some of them, but I have no problem using a Toneprint of an artist I'm unfamiliar with as a starting point for my tones.
      • September 15, 2020
  • Yeoldironballs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-05

Hi has a recent owner of 2 stunningly wonderful crave synths, is there a way of the slave crave ignoring midi clock start from the primary crave. The craves are connected via midi din. Also any chance the firmware guys could add sequencer directions? Thanks.

read more...
    0 626
    • Yeoldironballs
      JoeRivers96 Hi, please connect your Crave to the latest version of SynthTool. Disabling the SEQUENCER AUTO SYNC setting should solve your issue here.
      • September 8, 2020
  • haglez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-04

He tratado de crear una orden de servicio pero la internet no funciona.

necesito saber el telefono o correo elctronico de servicio.

0 52
    • haglez
      john0121 Hi Haglez, all support is via the "Support" button at the top of the page. Please click the support button and submit a service request case this way and a member of the team will be in touch to help you get this resolved. If you are still unable to do this let me know here and we can look into the problem further.
      • September 7, 2020
  • Bjorn218
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-29

This is for a non-warranty related piece of gear.  It has been almost two weeks since last CARE service request was made for same issue.  I placed a second one just now.  I do not have time to play corporate run around games.  I am a working professional, who is only asking for what almost all other manufacutes have on their websites, Service center locations, that are not hidden behind registration walls.

I am in San Antonio Texas USA.  I am looking for my local Behringer Authorized service center so that I can take my Behringer device to the service center and have the device repaired on my own dime which does not require a corporate permission one would think, seeing that it is a NON-WARRANTY repair.

Thank you,

Bjorn Haga

read more...
    0 105
    • Bjorn218
      AlexLane Hi Bjorn, Sincere apologies that you have not been given a clear answer I will ensure that you get advice from the care team in the next 24 hours and as a side note we will review the clarity and visibility of service centre location information.
      • September 2, 2020
  • annareccia
    Community Manager
    2020-08-24

Sign-up, join the Music Tribe Community Development Program and become a beta-tester! Become part of the team, help with testing upcoming products, tell the world about them in a video, and receive a free unit as a reward! You must meet these criteria:

• great knowledge about synths & drum machines

• willing to test a beta product

• willing to produce a video about the product

In return, we reward you with a free finished product! If you want to help with creating the next big thing, please sign up here.

If you have any questions, please let me know. You can sign up for multiple product categories at once.

Cheers,
    Anna

read more...
    0 33
  • Pratomoadhe
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-08-23

Hello guys,

i have a very frustrated problem with my VLX3. The screen is just flashing the whole time. I've tried to reinsert the SD Card inside the VLX3, but it change nothing. Please Help me. Thanks a lot!

I attach the video how its look like.

Regard,
    Chris

read more...
    0 93
    • Pratomoadhe
      KyleJohnson Hi Chris, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Unfortunately it looks like your VL3X needs to be repaired. Please submit a Support ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of the page.
      • August 24, 2020
  • whatsleft
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-22

pic of serial number ans date code on ultrafex ii model 3100 (new old stock

0 136
    • whatsleft
      john0121 Hi whatsleft, sorry for the frustration your having with the registration. Can you let me know what case this relates to please?
      • August 24, 2020
      • here's the stinking picture you behringer people wanted about my warranty registration
        Phoebetay Hi John, I have been trying to register my mixer online for the whole night. Not sure if that has gone through as I done it over and over again, it didn’t indicate whether the registration is successful. Can you pls help me to check?
        • February 27, 2021
      • here's the stinking picture you behringer people wanted about my warranty registration
        john0121 Sure, I'll drop you a message.
        • February 28, 2021
  • rogerdann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-22

New XR18, Mac Mini, Logic Pro X, Faderport 16. I would like to use the XR 18 as an interface for Logic and the Faderport as a controller for the XR18. The only connection I can make to the XR18 is on Access point, I've looked at a gazzilian YouTube videos on connecting to the XR18 and still no success connecting with my local wifi or directly with ethernet - any suggestions?

read more...
    0 54
Go to page