Statistics

242,673 members
119,069 posts
  • New
    redchapterjubilee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-26

Can't find an answer in the manual and Google search turns up no answer either.  Does the amp need to be plugged into a speaker cabinet to use the direct out and/or the headphone out?

0 36
    • redchapterjubilee
      DavidKnighton Hello redchapterjubilee,
      The quick start guides states that when plugged in, the headphone out will mute the speaker out. So this tells us that the speaker out does not need to be connected because it will be bypassed anyways. It does not mention this for the DI OUT though, but I would imagine the DI OUT is simply always there regardless of whether you use speaker out or headphone out.
      • May 26
  • New
    randywhall
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

i have a line 6 GX thing i use to play on my lap top, this thing is broken, i need something else, any suggestions , got a go guitar pro

tc-helicon, cant amkeit work on lap top as they say you can

0 48
  • New
    PhilipCrosbie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

Hi

I love my RH 750 bass amp.

But for quiet gigs if I'm using the upright, the fan is kicking in all the time.

Has anyone had this problem and is there any way of resolving it.

Phil

0 47
  • New
    antjul
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

Hi,

I recently bought the TC G-system processor and have unsusessfully tried to download  the

TC Electronic releases G-System Editor and Software 3.0,

I have tried all the TC sites and keep getting an error message.  I wonder if anybody could direct me to a site where I could download this which I need to upload  SQS files,

regards

antjul

read more...
    0 45
    • antjul
      Nigel67 Hi antjul, I am sorry about the issue you are experiencing. Please can you send me the link to the download or the page where you can download the software and I will get the link fixed straight away.
      • May 26
  • New
    XCIIIspleen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-14

Hey tribe,

I wonder what a single footswitch would do on the TC BG 250-115 amp (and/or the BC250) ? Mute or Toneprint ? Or is it only working with a 3 switch Footswitch ?

Thank you very much.

Guillaume

0 37
  • New
    marknine99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

I need to replace one or both speakers inmy 2x10 Behringer cab.  I run the older Ultrabass BX4500H head - I hope this is the right area to ask questions - I like Behringer amps but I readily change brands if I cant figure out to replace the speaker / speakers - I figured the site would be easy to navigate - RE replacement stuff - but it's not - 

Hopefully, I'll get a response to address this matter so I dont have to change amps.

Thank you 

Mark Nine

read more...
    0 28
    • marknine99
      DavidKnighton Hello marknine99,
      What model is the 2x10 Behringer cabinet? Are you looking to purchase the parts from Music Tribe or just need info on how to do the actual replacement?
      • May 14
  • New
    Romerdecaracas1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

Is it possible to increase the 5 minutes per side looping tempo in the ditto x4, by inserting a bigger data capability sd card?

Thank you.

0 40
  • New
    Blomenkamp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

The EHX Super Switcher has two control switch outputs. They can be configured for NO, NC, and latching or momentary.

I've been able to get the channel switching to work, however, I can't get the reverb to switch on/off. I would prefer to switch everything from the Super Switcher, rather than just using a whole separate footswitch.

I've tried running a TRS cable from the G5 footswitch jack, and splitting it into two TS connections, into the CTRL outputs on the superswitcher. The channel switching works, but the reverb doesn't. In fact, both control outputs seem to control the channel switching.

read more...
    0 39
  • New
    Wendhert
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-06

A couple of day ago I updated to Big Sur as that oparating system is around for al couple of months now. From that moment on unfortunately by beloved Xtouch one does not work properly with logic pro X anymore.

Does Behringer have a firmware update coming up soon or is ther a way to get it working?

Willem

read more...
    0 47
    • Wendhert
      Crisupp I cant really help because im on windoes cubase but i own a x touch one , since you had logic have you added the mackie control?
      • May 8
    • Wendhert
      Nigel67 Hi Wendhert. Have you tried uninstalling and then re-installing Logic Pro? If this doesn't work, then I would advise sending us a Technical Support Ticket and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with further help.
      • May 9
  • New
    rjr303
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-06

How do I connect the M-One XL with two XLR outputs to the effects loop single 1/4 input of a guitar amp like the Fender Champion 100 then make the same connection from the amp effects single 1/4 out to the two XLR inputs to the XL?   Do I need some sort of adapter or patch cable?

read more...
    0 39
Go to page