Statistics

289,830 members
172,391 posts
  • Pratomoadhe
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-09
    Hello, I have VLX 3 and Switch 6. I assign a button on Switch 6 to play loop A+B, but the problem is, there is a delay if i hit button to play A+B. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you so much!! Chris
    0 52
    • Pratomoadhe
      NicJonesMT Hi Chris. If possible could you please shoot a short video of the issue and send this over to me so I can have a look at what is happening? Please ensure you clearly show how the Switch 6 is setup and behaving.

Could you also confirm the FW version and if you've tried reflashing this?
      • July 15, 2020
      • SWITCH 6
        Pratomoadhe HI Nic Jones, thx for replying. I've found the problem. it was because of my metronome was activated, so If I press play, it will wait untill match the metronome. So I shut off the metronome down, and also Playback setting with metronome.
        • August 23, 2020
      • SWITCH 6
        Pratomoadhe But now I have a big problem, it has a flashing white screen. I'm already try to reinsert the SD CArd inside the Board, but nothing changed. Maybe you have another solution for this? Thank you!
        • August 23, 2020
      • SWITCH 6
        NicJonesMT Hi Ade. Please submit a technical support ticket.
        • August 25, 2020
  • Omarkum
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Osc 2 tracks out by nearly a whole tone. I found the rubber grommet holes and have been told I can adjust it there. But how...I can hardly see anything inside the holes...just another small hole, maybe for some kind of screwdriver slot or something. Can someone help...its mindboggling that this is not mentioned ANYWHERE..
    read more...
    0 48
    • Omarkum
      WilliamR Hello, At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Technical Support. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 8, 2020
  • trueSpacer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-06
    Manual mention that RD8 settings Last saved song , last saved pattern loaded into sequencer will be loaded on reboot /restart , Has this been implemented yet , or is there some scret way to initialize it , my RD8 always seems to open on song1 even though I was working in slot 9 and saving song and patterns there before shutting down, any one else see this or does their machines behave in this manner.
    read more...
    0 57
    • trueSpacer
      JoeRivers96 Hi trueSpacer - i have just tested on our unit here and by default it shows Song 1 - Pattern 1. I believe this is expected behaviour of the unit, however i will look into this further with regards to what the manual says about pattern recall.
      • July 16, 2020
      • RD8 settings  Last saved song , last saved pattern
        trueSpacer ok thanks for looking
        • July 16, 2020
  • GeoffPinckney
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hi guys, I am experiencing a noise issue with may Deepmind 12 only purchased last week, I am using balanced leads going into an Audient iD22 insert return (bypassing the pre amps. The noise level is very low - around -80dB, but the noise that concerns me appears to be coming from the oscillators themselves. It's like a kind of fluttering sound, almost as if the noise generator was turned up (but it's not, it's off). It gets more noticeable when playing higher notes. I start with a Default Program and slowly lower the filter cutoff and I start to hear the noise come in under the saw or other waveforms. It almost makes it unusable when creating unison bass type sounds as the noise increases and the filter isn't able to filter it out enough. The only way around it was to insert a MoodFilter in the FX section and assign that to an envelope via the mod matrix. This totally cuts the noise out. Again, this isn't a noise floor issue, it's actually a noise that's inherent in the oscillators themselves. Has anyone else noticed this or do I have a faulty unit? Cheers!
    read more...
    0 50
    • GeoffPinckney
      GeoffPinckney Further to the above - this is after a full calibration and can be heard using headphones or the line outputs. It's also more noticeable when playing low notes with the filter cutoff at low settings. The filter is in 4 pole mode as well.
      • July 1, 2020
    • GeoffPinckney
      DaveMorrison I think most units have this low noise. I hear some noise in mine but it's acceptable. For an analog synth, -80dB isn't too bad.
      • July 5, 2020
  • cbassdude
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-23
    I purchased my Burgera Veyron BV1001M amp on 9-4-17. I never owned this brand before. I was impressed of the small compact size and sound that came from it. 2000watts @4ohms/[email protected] 8ohms. HMMMM? I got it for a back up amp. It was used about 20 times. I used it last Saturday to practice. It worked find. I turned it on Monday (6-22-20)to practice, then only a buzzing sound was coming from the speaker. I am not getting no bass sounds. The preamp still sends a signal but no output to speaker. I'm trying to contact a tech with Sweet Water, I'm still waiting for a call to see what is my best options? Did anyone else have issues with this type amp? or has any ideas where to send it to get repaired?
    read more...
    0 69
    • cbassdude
      AlexLane Hi there, could you please raise a service ticket using the Support button at the top of the page, thankyou!
      • June 24, 2020
      • Burgera Veyron Mosfet bass amp quit working
        cbassdude Hi! I also bought a Behringer KM1700 power amp from Sweetwater music. The amp was a demo come to find out.
        • September 21, 2020
        cbassdude The KM1700 went out after plugging it in to a 18" speaker. I brought it to a local repair shop because shipping would have cost me $60. The repair shop did not repair it because of the back log of repairs. I see the part that burnt. Part number AUSQZ1112-09A/A1 RoHS 603. Where can I get that part? Thank you
        • September 21, 2020
        AlexLane Hi Chris, please fill out a ticket to our spares team using the support button at the top of the page.

What were the specs of the Sub? I am interested to know, might be able to give you some advice to avoid future failures
        • September 22, 2020
  • mjbrn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-22
    I have tried to set up a repair ticket without success. The pedal powers up but provides no effect. I'd like to get it repaired. I live in Toronto, Canada.
    0 41
    • mjbrn
      NicJonesMT Thanks for posting.

Can you confirm whats happening when you try to open a ticket?

Please be aware that as this is an old legacy product, parts may not be available.
      If you look at the following link this shows all of our international service centres who will be able to advise you further;

https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/store-finder?division=CREA&isoCode=GB&type=POS#googtrans(en|en)
      • June 22, 2020
  • OfPaintAndPoly
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-16
    Hey - is anyone else experiencing this. If so, do you have a solution? My DeepMind 12 is experiencing a strange power cut/power short whenever I play all 12 voices. It's like the system overloads and shuts down (almost like a safety feature) to about 1/2 power. Volume cuts, LCD display dims, fans cut, lights across board fade, and overall noise increases. Also, a distinct high frequency bleeds from ANY output jack. All of this makes the entirety of the synth more annoying to play than enjoyable.. I've tried creating a care card, but haven't heard anything from anyone. Any thoughts..?
    read more...
    0 37
    • OfPaintAndPoly
      AlexLane Hi John, this certainly sounds like a fault that our support team will need to look into. Could you private message me your case number and I will follow up and ensure it's being looked at. Thanks
      • June 17, 2020
      • Deep Mind 12 Power Cut
        OfPaintAndPoly Hey Alexander. I'm not sure how to private message you, but my case number is CAS-109469-R0C8H3
        • July 3, 2020
      • Deep Mind 12 Power Cut
        AlexLane Hi John, Sorry for the late reply. Just checked our system and it looks like this is being handled. Please let me know if any issues
        • July 7, 2020
  • Nickyd
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-14
    Having a mare with this firmware update.... Lots of. Bugs on the td3. I want to put a good firmware on there. But which is the best? One firmware update supplied by behringer wipes the td3 turning it into a paperweight! Not sure how to do it anyway.... I am quite annoyed that I've been sold a machine that is full of annoying bugs. What can I do? Anyone have any solutions? It's so unclear as to what to do.
    read more...
    0 1,129
    • Nickyd
      JoeRivers96 Hi Nick - thank you for getting in touch. What bugs are you experiencing here? Are you running the latest firmware?
      • June 22, 2020
      • Behringer td 3 firmware update
        Nickyd Hi! When I first loaded the synth tool onto my laptop it gives error messages on start up. I believe my. Version is 1.2.5 or something.... I'd have to check again. In step edit mode there are drop outs in the slide information storage. They disappear and you can't step back through a pattern only forwards. I'm unsure if I load the new firmware and it bricks it I'll be disappointed and may even void my warranty.
        • June 22, 2020
        Nickyd I really like the machine though, it's cool and I've always. Wanted a 303, now I do I'd like to think that these problems were ironed out long before the product hit the market.
        • June 22, 2020
        JoeRivers96 Hi Nick, thanks for explaining further. If you don't mind could you submit a support ticket via SUPPORT at the top of this page please? Feel free to mark it for my attention in the subject line.
        • June 23, 2020
    • Nickyd
      Crisupp Do youre homework !!
      • July 1, 2020
    • Nickyd
      Crisupp you can step back one step by hitting the back button, why dont you just restep through by hitting the pitch mode then / step
      • July 1, 2020
Go to page