Statistics

289,549 members
172,067 posts
  • New
    TrevorThompson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-02-03

Hi, I have my VL3X on my pedal board which I power with a Cioks DC7

I was recently changing things on the board and realised that the Cioks DC7 was providing 12v 500mA to the VL3X and not the 1000mA that the VL3X supposedly needs. I am looking to create a new second pedal board and need another power supply. The Cioks is a bit pricely and I'm wondering can anyone confirm if the VL3X works with anyother power supplys on their own boards and is 500mA enough?

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    robertfullos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-02

Hi,

Is it possible to save songs (backing track) in the Ditto+? If so, what format I can use?  I tried to convert the backing track I have same as the file being generated by the looper inside the folder but it says "sampling rate error" if I remember it correctly.

Thanks in advance.

**Read some trails and found some answers.  BTW can you recommend converters?

Rob

read more...
    0 11
    • robertfullos
      TC-Mike HI Rob, please make sure you have the latest 1.4 firmware update. The issue you mention regarding re-import of exported loops was known on OSX and is fixed with the 1.4 firmware update available here:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DLQ

Bugfix 31763: file headers could get corrupted in rare cases when editing exported track recordings on
      OSX Big Sur and re-importing them as backing track- fixed
      -enabling use of backing tracks where data start is not 32 bit aligned
      • Mar 1
  • New
    CEricBanister
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-01

I just purchased a new Polytune 3 and wanted to set it so the display is always on. I set the dip switches as instructed in the paper that came with the tuner, but it still only works if I press the button. Since that didn't work, I tried other combinations as I had seen suggested here (including both to the right, both to the left, top to the right-bottom to the left, top to the left-bottom to the right) but none of them allow for the display to be on and not mute the sound. It seems all of the other functions of the pedal are working except this one, which is the whole reason I bought this particular pedal.

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    JZimm01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-01

Hello I love your Helix Phaser Stereo box. I have been using it on my stereo pedal board using the Vintage setting. I've got the sound I want dialed in, but I noticed that if I turn off the guitar input for one of the stereo channels (A/B selector --> preamp), the pedal is still splitting the output across the two channels in the two effects loops. If I were to edit the Helix Default Toneprint, what would I need to set so that the Phaser effect (order left + order right) is applied to each channel individually? So if I switch the A/B selector, the channel that is on, is the one that the phaser routes the signal too (rather than splitting it).

I've uploaded a screen shot of the Default Toneprint, if you could illustrate on it what I should be doing that woudl be amazing. thank you

Thank you.

read more...
    0 16
    • JZimm01
      TC-Mike Hi, you need to disable the MIX Mono parameter, which is enabled in your screenshot to have individual Pole responses (including phase reverse per channel) on left and right output.
      • May 4
  • New
    dct170
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-24

Cant seem to resolve this issue:

Tube Life Monitoring System - Red LED lights always flashing.  Replaced the old power and preamp tubes with new JJs.  Same issue LED lights continue to flash.

Has anyone had this same issue?  If solved please share.

Dave T

read more...
    0 19
    • dct170
      Nigel67 Hi dct170. Please send a ticket to our Service Team and they will be able to advise you with regards to what is causing your issue. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 25
  • New
    Whodunit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hi guys, 

Just got used a TC Electronic - Nova Drive.

I really like a couple of the setting the previous owner has programmed.

How can I see the parameters so I can recreate and archive the settings, before I strat tweeking?

Thanks Mike

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    Mikey333
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

A couple years ago I called TC Helicon for help setting up my Play Acoustic, a fine unit, but a real bear to set up. They helped a lot getting my rig running.
    Today I return to TC Helicon for help and see four people with headset Phone microphones/earpieces at the top of the page BUT NOT ONE SINGLE PHONE NUMBER FOR ANYONE TO CALL, as I did last time.
    Does this mean we are now only helping each other on a forum? No more live chat with a tech there? Is this a cost-cutting move?
    I'm now really doubting TC Helicon's sincerity at helping its customers.

read more...
    1 18
    • Mikey333
      Nigel67 Hi Mikey333. I am sorry, but there is no telephone support at the present time. You can however contact our Technical Support Team through our Care Portal ticketing system, where they will help you through any questions that you have. To contact the Tech Team, please click on the Support tab at the top of the page. In the new page that opens, scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab. Fill out the ticket and a colleague will come back to you with an answer. Many thanks
      • Jan 18
  • New
    Mikey333
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

How is it possible my Play Acoustic vocal AND guitar are mixed together on the VOCAL output? Is there a setting I need to undo?
    I have seperate inputs to both vocal and guitar - plus seperate outputs for both to my PA. Yet when I shut off the guitar I still clearly hear it in the vocal channel.
    I'm trying to add a new Fender Smolder pedal to my pedalboard and finding, though tat pedal works fine straight into an amp or my PA, it is NOT working fine (half strength) when put before the Play Acoustic or after it!
    I'm about to give up and pull my guiter entirely from my Play Acoustic and just use it for vocals.

read more...
    0 12
    • Mikey333
      upstatehunter58 I noticed the same thing. I use a looper before the unit , as the looper function on the play acoustic is chinsey....but run stereo, it's a mix out of the pedal. I've thought the same thing. Just use the acoustic for vocals...but want the auto harmony from my guitar...without changing keys all the time. It's a decent pedal....definitely not the best. Digitech has much better harmonies and effects on guitar.
      • Feb 22
  • New
    sachin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

With settings Tweed and Clean there is no noise...but swtching to BRIT or Calif using hi gain gives conitnous strong Hum/Rustle noise... While changing in MOD switch click /clip sound comes from speaker...kindly suggest a solution...

0 10
  • New
    B5215
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-17

I have a Morningstar MC3 plus BluGuitar mercury and a plethora figured out the BluGuitar ok but cannot seem to get the plethora to work. Just want to switch boards. Played around and can make it switch with the 3 BluGuitar setting I have but it's switching the wrong boards? How do I for example say when I press button A on the MC3 I want board number 22 and button B I want board 11 for example. I thought about moving the boards to the slots I seem to be able to switch but don't think you can move the boards around. I think just to control Boards is a pc change and should be easy? Don't need to control the individual pedals as I guess if they are on when I return to the board it will still be on.  Please help I have spend 2 weeks off and on and getting nowhere.

read more...
    0 14
    • B5215
      B5215 Sorry about the underlining
      • Jan 17
    • B5215
      TC-Mike Hi, please refer to the Px5 midi implementation and check that the midi controller is set to send out the correct midi data: Prg changes for changing boards or CC information to control eg FX slot bypass etc (so you can program scenes too) The board can be re-oganized using the TonePrint app (board tap)
      also recommend to check the Plethora user group on Facebook as some users have the morning star midi controllers too and might be able to get you on the right track..
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/524312771796724
      • May 4
Go to page