Statistics

289,561 members
172,079 posts
  • New
    guitalima
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

I live in Brazil and I need to fix my voicelive 2, but here in Brazil it's so difficult to find some parts to repair. I need you help to do that! 

0 19
    • guitalima
      Nigel67 Hi guitalima, For spare parts in Brazil, please contact Proshows and they will be able to help you further. Their details are as follows. Many thanks

Proshows Comercio de Eletroeletroni

Rua Anchieta, 48 - Bairro Kurashiki Rua Anchieta, 48 - Bairro Kurashiki

Sapucaia Do Sul

Brazil 93212-730

+55 355 43139

https://www.proshows.com.br
      • Jan 16
  • New
    shawnthesheepy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

I recently bought the Sub n Up octaver and was excited to try the Toneprint editor - succesfully making my own Toneprints but when I try to store it in the pedal, it always reverts back to the default Toneprint. I even tried beaming them in via my phone but it was the same. Any ideas?

read more...
    3 54
    • shawnthesheepy
      shawnthesheepy bump
      • Jan 16
    • shawnthesheepy
      TC-Mike HI Shawn,
      please let me know which firmware version is reported for your pedal in the app settings ? can you confirm that your toggle switch is set to TonePrint position when either beaming or storing Tp via app? Does the pedal LED blinks when TP file is beamed and does it end with 4 short green blinks, indicating that the TP was beamed Ok?
      which version of the app are you using on which computer platform?
      Best regards, Mike
      • Mar 1
    • shawnthesheepy
      jeromebass38 same problem for me, help please
      • Mar 12
    • shawnthesheepy
      Jmbarba Just bought a sub n up and I've got the same problem (Impossible to store a toneprint neither beaming it nor with toneprint on a Mac and a USB cable) . Any feedback ?
      • Apr 27
    • shawnthesheepy
      Grald

I have the exact same problem. Nobody seems to have an answer.

• May 1
  • New
    s199
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-11

Hi i was using the looper and thought i had deleted the loop and went back into the voice section but it appears the loop was still running. I am now not able to use any of the switches or knobs on the unit. i can scoll the presets using the arrows.

i have turned the unit off and on but still cant use any of the switches or knobs.

i have updated the firmware but still no resolution to the issue.

Can you please help

Thanks Stephen

read more...
    0 11
    • s199
      s199 Can anyone help with this issue all of the knobs and foot switches and controller knob is frozen which means i cant factory reset the machine as i cannot select the options in the maintenance screen. i have deleted all of the presets and restarted but it doesnt fix it nor does downloading the firmware. Not sure what to do now?.
      • Jan 19
  • New
    baweems
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-06

Computer recognizes both, but neither show up in the app no matter what.

0 17
  • New
    WilliamStraub
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-03

I've recently purchased the Boss RC-500 loop station and am trying to use my FCB1010 as a midi foot controller. Nothing seems to work. 

The boss parameters are set to receive CC commands 21-28. I've set each switch (1-8) on the FCB to send CC 21-28 as well, but it's like no communicationm is happening between the two pedals. Has anyone else tried to use these two? It's maddening. It seems like it shouldn't be this diffcult. These are the settings on the FCB1010 I've setup as per the instruction manual for cc 1-8. Have I don't something incorrectly? I've tried all sorts of variations (nopthing in the notes, using PC commands instead, etc) (also ignore value 1 on the first preset, I corrected that)

I tried making both swtiches active, all MIDI functions are set to channel 6, as is the BOSS unit. I've played around with values 1 and 2... I can't seem to get anything to work.

read more...
    0 54
  • New
    Dkoky
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-03

Can anyone please confirm if i can connect a Xynyx 802 directly to a Eurolive B213D?

1 16
    • Dkoky
      Nigel67 Hi Dkoky. I am sorry, but I do not recognise the Eurolive B213D (could one of the numbers be wrong?), but as long as the speaker is active, i.e contains an amplifier, then you will be able to connect the Xenyx 802 to it. The Xenyx does not have a built in amplifier.
      • Jan 3
  • New
    Nandopr81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Good Morning everyone and happy new year!!!Well the question is...Can i use my Bugera 6262 Infinium with the Ps1 powersoak?I know that the Ps1 it's a 100w Max power attenuator and the 6262 it's a 120w amp but,i've heard something about the real power of the 6262 it's 85 R.M.S Watts and could fits perfectly with the Ps1 powersoak so...Can anybody tell my something about this?

read more...
    0 29
  • New
    simon_m_2020
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-12-30

Hey everyone,

I have a problem I just can't seem to solve so I'm hoping that someone here might have the answer.

Basically, when I plug my guitar into the 'In' jack on my VL3X, the guitar signal has disappeared from the outputs. It's present in the unit - the input LEDs light up, the signal passses out the 'thru' jack to my amp, the tuner works and, most strangely, the looper will record what I play (silently) but then play it back when I finish the loop. Same with overdubs! I can't hear the guitar signal when recording/dubbing but what I play is faithfully recorded using the on-board amp sim & effects and then played back when I run the loop. The guitar signal is gone from the main XLRs, the guitar jacks and the headphone output, but plays back from the looper through all of these outputs. It's weird!

I have gone over every setting 100 times and can't hit upon the answer. Everything worked just fine the last time I used it a couple of weeks ago. I have completed the factory reset process successfully and updated the firmware to the latest version/build 2.2.00 b.366.

I'm stuck! Help!

Simon M

read more...
    0 26
  • New
    Alanmac1963
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

Hi does anyone have a solution for pairing the app to the Flow 8 mixer using an iPad running IOS 9.3.5 ? 

It connects audio no problem , I'm able to download the app v1.5 from the App Store but it won't connect, getting a pin request and also shows my Bluetooth is off when it's actually on.

i can pair the app no problem on my iPhone 13 but I'd really like to use the iPad with a bigger screen.

Any suggestions welcome 

regards

Alan

read more...
    0 16
    • Alanmac1963
      alexmv Hello to all !!!
      Will the developer port Flow mix app from ios to big brother macos and windows pc???
      • Jan 21
  • New
    rwinking1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-23

This place is kind of hard to negotiate. I love your products and just got the Plethora X5 and have a lot of questions. It seems kind of unwieldy for me to navigate where to find support and discussions on here as I don't want to go through a millionm other products to find just the Plethora group. I belong to a lot of these. For example, if I go to line 6 I can go to the Helix group easily but here it is kind of complicated to get to Plethora questions. Anyway, I have one question about the tuner...I saw a vidio that says press effect button number 5 three times and that will switch on the tuner. Mine does not do this. I can press button one or two in order to navigate my pedal boards but when I hit number five three times it just turns the effect on and off. What can I do?

read more...
    1 8
    • rwinking1
      scattitude This feature needs to be enabled in global settings. I'd point you to the manual - if TC had ever published one.
      • Jan 2
    • rwinking1
      rwinking1

I enable it in global settings but the next time I turn it on I have to enable again. A save button might help. A manual would also be great.

• Jan 2
Go to page