Statistics

242,680 members
119,076 posts
  • New
    Therick1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-03

Does anyone know what the two switches under the back cover due?

0 43
    • Therick1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Therick1, these are Dip Switches that control the True Bypass and Buffered Bypass mode along with the Kill-Dry on/off. The following screenshot will provide more information on them.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    soundspace
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-01

Hi

the TC v100 quick start guide says:

The footswitch is customizable, and any switch can be easily set to control any available function (see Getting Started for more details)

Where is "getting started"?

thanks

michael

read more...
    0 53
  • New
    Robbo6466
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-28

Hi i have a TCHELICON Acoustic play and a Boss RC300 also a octave foot pedal and everything is going to a Fame SM-80A amp. What is the best set up as i'm new to looping.

Many thanks

Col

0 44
  • New
    efrib
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-23

hello
    my device works ok
    I want to know the details of the different scales used in the manual mode (1 2 3 and minor too)
    thank you

Edit

Got it ! but it was hard to found :

0 49
  • New
    joeshut777
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-21

I REGISTERED MY BEHRINGER UM2 ORIGINALLY 10 DAYS AGO .. NO EMAIL OR TRACTION CODE RECEIVED.

TICKET NO. CAS-425132-K2V3Q7

0 66
  • New
    Cbrainum
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-17

Hi,

I just received a Xenyx 1222USB mixer and the LED next to the TAP button for FX is blinking.  I have tried pressing it many times but cannot get it to stop blinking.

Thanks for any advice in advance,

Corey

read more...
    0 54
    • Cbrainum
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. the TAP button should be blinking, it is the TAP Tempo used for the time based effects. You can tap it repeatedly to set a new Tempo for the effects module.
      • Feb 17
  • New
    sergiguitar2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-17
    Hello
    I bought the pedal plethora x5
    to update it I have downloaded the latest update but it is a Bin format compressed file and I cannot unzip it and nobody knows
    Can't download it in a more common format?
    Thank you
    read more...
    0 37
    • sergiguitar2021
      RobbyWingfield Hello! This is Robby with Music Tribe. I just checked the download and it is downloading as a standard .zip file. If you have VLC Media Player installed it will sometimes try and play a .zip file as a .bin. If you right click on the download and select extract you should be able to unzip the file. Please make sure you are not trying to unzip directly to root folder as well. Dragging the .zip file to your desktop is the easiest way to do this. You can also create a new folder and place the .zip in there before extracting it.
      • Feb 17
  • New
    Sven2453
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-16

I am looking for a more detailed manual that would explain how to use the audio links and if you can attach a mixer to the IP1000 with phantom power. 

0 37
    • Sven2453
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Sven2453, unfortunately, the only manual available is the quick start guide from the product page.

https://www.turbosound.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DCW

However, we do have some videos going over some features of the iP Range on our Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaBVAeV51EzhA07lFq4mq9BUEL7VRnF-3

With regards to the Link A/B outputs these route an unprocessed copies of Input A/B for daisy chaining to multiple speakers, it is also possible to use a mixer with the unit, however, how you connect this depends on what you wish to achieve and how many iP units you are connecting to.
      • Feb 16
    • Sven2453
      Sven2453 Thanks Chris for the reply. Can i connect a mixer with phantom power to the IP, is so is there any special setting. Second, can I attach non IP monitors to the IP?
      • Feb 17
      • Turbosound IP1000
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Sven2453, thanks for the follow-up. Yes, connecting a mixer that has phantom power is no problem along with using none iP speakers via the link outputs. As an example, you could use the link outputs from your iP1000 to route into a TFX122M-AN as a stage monitor.
        • Feb 17
  • New
    Chester55
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-16

How do you get support for a product.  I opened 3 tickets and all were closed without any contact....

0 45
    • Chester55
      KyleJohnson Hi Chester, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Could you please post one of your Case numbers so that I can look into this for you?
      • Feb 16
    • Chester55
      Chester55 Thanks for the reply
      • Feb 17
      • Support
        KyleJohnson Thank you, it looks like one of the members of our service team sent you an email Yesterday morning around 9:30am Pacific time. Please check your email and spam/junk boxes as well.
        • Feb 17
  • New
    MBSweetwater
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-16

Menu shows "Unplug Aux" with no way to remove.

0 51
    • MBSweetwater
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MBSweetwater, if you have not yet done so could you please submit a service request ticket for this. If you have already done so could you please share your case number with me and I will investigate the current status
      • Feb 16
      • TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Acoustic
        Kingsaaproperty Pls I got a behringer x2442USB mixer and I have tried every thing to get the correct driver for better performance but Notting the only driver that I got at behringer.com wasn't working well either rather my mixer keeps giving issing noise how do I get the correct driver pleas
        • Feb 19
      • TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Acoustic
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Kingsaaproperty, the X2442USB requires the ASIO4ALL Driver in order to operate on a Windows PC. If you are using a MAC the mixer is USB Class compliant and no further drivers are required. If upon installing the latest ASIO driver (Please see link below) you are still experiencing issues please submit a technical support ticket.

https://www.asio4all.org/

To submit a technical support ticket go to support at the top of the page and scroll down to technical support.
        • Feb 23
Go to page