Statistics

242,680 members
119,075 posts
  • New
    Wreford
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hi, I have 2x neutrons and I want to put both into a eurorack case. How do I access the audio outputs once I have removed the synth panel from it's base as the audio outputs are part of the base it sits in?

0 40
    • Wreford
      RobbyWingfield Hello! This is Robby with Music Tribe. If you put your Neutron in a Eurorack you would have to use the outputs on the front panel in the "Out" section. The output labelled "Out" (4th row in the middle) is the same audio output as the rear audio output.
      • Feb 17
    • Wreford
      DavidKnighton Hello Wreford, you can buy a 1U conversion kit for your Neutron rear panel I/O. This will allow you to keep the rear panel I/O forward facing in the same rack as the Neutron front panel. The caveat is that you need 1U rails alongside your 3U rails, and you might need longer bus cables to accommodate the additional distance between panels. See here for more information: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/ph-modular-neutron-main-pcb-extension-red-version
      • Feb 18
  • New
    ndisnoopi2013
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Good day, I am having issues with my U-Phoria umc4o4HD. When connected to my computer, the clip and signal indicator on input 1&2 stays on, while the "in" indicator under the stereo/mono indicator keeps blinking. It's not accessible by my DAW but can be accessed by my computer. I need your assistance

read more...
    0 50
    • ndisnoopi2013
      Nigel67 The 'In' LED flashing indicates that the unit is receiving midi messages. Do you have a midi cable plugged in? If the signal and peak lights are lit, then this means that you have very high levels of audio coming into the unit, possibly down the USB if this only happens when the USB is connected. Have you installed the ASIO drivers for the UMC404HD. Is this a brand new unit, or has it been working fine previously? You mention 'it is not accessible by my DAW but is via your computer'. Could you expand on what you mean by this please? I think that it is probably a set up issue. I would suggest that you submit a Technical Ticket to us by going to the Support tab at the top of the page and then in the new page that opens, click on Technical Support.
      • Feb 15
    • ndisnoopi2013
      ndisnoopi2013 Yes it as working perfectly until recently I noticed this issues. Presently theres no input device to the soundcard. Just a straight connection to the computer still the lights stays on. Yes I doenloaded the ASIO driver for it online. On connecting the soundcard and to my system I can see I installed and ready to use but when I try opening with FL, it tells me "The needed sample rate (44100Hz) couldn't be set or is not supported by the ASIO driver" and for my Ableton, it tells me no audio device connected. Been using it for a while now
      • Feb 15
      • My U-phoria soundcard not working
        Nigel67 If you open the UMC control panel, what us the Current Sample Rate set to? If it is 48K, and your DAW is set to 44.1, then this is probably your issue, the clocks are set differently. What you need to do is go into the Sound Settings, and then under Playback and the Recording tabs, highlight the UMC device, click on Properties and go to the Advanced tabs. In there, you will need to select the 44.1KHz sample rates. This will then change the sample rate in the UMC Control panel. While in the Properties, make sure under the Enhancements tab, you tick the Disable all Enhancements. Hopefully this will get you up and running.
        • Feb 17
  • New
    Scotty1969
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

On TC Helicon voicelive 2 I cannot get any volume from guitar from V-loop on playback. Coming out of a line 6 helix with plenty of output signal directly out of helix to "guitar in" on helicon then out of helicon (guitar thru) directly to powered speaker. When I record a guitar part and playback I can barely hear the playback. Vocal recording on the V-loop is fine (equal volume from PA to playback). The demo shown on youtube for Vloop shows no indication of this being an issue nor does the manual give much detail on V-loop. I'm trying to save DSP on the helix.

Question #1 Can anyone PLEASE tell me what I am doing wrong here? 

Question #2 Can I mute the guitar when using V-loop and only have the vocal playback BUT still have the helicon recognize the key on "guitar in" so I can continue to set the key the helicon will see for harmonies etc. 

read more...
    0 36
  • New
    fourstring71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-10

Just bought a Behringer UM2 and would love to register it for warranty and downloads. It is not obvious to me as to how to accomplish this.  Thank you.

0 51
    • fourstring71
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. So submit a product registration please click on Support at the top of the page and then select Product Registration.
      • Feb 10
  • New
    FrankieYonders
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

Hello, 

I got some issues with my Behringer Deepmind 6.

Voices 5 & 6 (only ) produce some crackling noises 

Does anyone have experienced something like this?

I did all the update x calibrations etc.

Thanks by advance

read more...
    0 45
  • New
    SAAM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

There doesn't seem to be any obvious way to reply to a care ticket I submitted. There is no reply option in the care portal, and the reply I recieve in my email claims to be from an outgoing address only. How am I supposed to get in touch with someone in order to fix my problem, if there is no way to respond to them??

Attached is a screenshot of my original ticket and the email I recieved. 

It also needs to be said - My experience with this website has so far been abysmal. The layout is poor, unintuitive, and just overall clunky, the site itself is very slow to load, and the overall experience is very detachted and impersonal. All I want to do is get in touch with someone who can help me with a tech issue, yet I need to jump through all of these extra hoops in order to do that.

Please, someone tell me how I can get in touch with somebody, so I can resolve my issue and move on with my life.

read more...
    0 54
    • SAAM
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can definitely respond to the email sent to you from our agent, I will look into the notice at the bottom as this looks to be in error. Thank you for your feedback regarding the system, I will pass this along.
      • Feb 7
    • SAAM
      SAAM Thank you for the clarification, it's much appreciated
      • Feb 7
  • New
    MattRagazz1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-01

Hi there,

was thinkin how would you build a preset in Play Electric to replicate the guitar tone of September Gurls by Big Star?

Thanks!

0 28
  • New
    BradBradstock
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-01-31

Hi Folks. I have a Harmony G-XT. I wanted to reset it to the factory defaults. I pressed the "manual" and the right footswitch by mistake instead of the "manual and "voice2" button whilst plugging in. Now it won't fire up and just has the FX light and nothing else. Any ideas?

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    marc3896
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-31

Hi,

I was just wondering does my Behringer B2031A have a warranty. I believe one of the Tweaters went out on one of them.

I purchased the 2/9/2020 from American Music Supply

0 29
    • marc3896
      RexBeckett Hi Marc, I believe that the B2031a has a two-year warranty (three years if registered). I suggest that you open a Care ticket for service.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jan 31
  • New
    Simsjd
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-30

I've had a Hall of Fame 2x4 bought new for about a year and am having trouble with the first button selector being out of order and not being able to turn it counter clockwise. What is a solution? 

0 43
    • Simsjd
      Nigel67 Hi Simsjd. Is your unit less than 1 year old? if so, then it will still be under warranty. I would advise clicking on the support tab at the top of the page and in the new page that opens, scroll down to the service tab and submit a ticket. We can then advise the best course of action to take. Many thanks
      • Jan 31
Go to page