Statistics

254,455 members
132,142 posts
  • New
    XIDDENX
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-13

hi everyone,

My crave has quite noisy audio out. Osc. sound can be heard very low. It is connected to S32 via DI800. I tried various connection options like direct to S32 and wing local input. Nothing changed. I uploaded a video. It may be more practical to determine the problem and possible solution.

Thanks

read more...
    0 12
    • XIDDENX
      RobbyWingfield Hi Xiddenx, this is Robby with Music tribe, it sounds like I am hearing notes change. Are you controlling it with something? Could you submit a case at the support tab above with a video that shows your settings? Thanks!
      • Oct 13
    • XIDDENX
      XIDDENX

Thanks for quick response. It is connected to Arturia keystep pro via akai mpc live which has midi multi function can control multi equipment through its usb ports. I tried with midi cable direct connected to midi out port of keystep pro. Nothing make any difference even I also played it with crave's own keys. Crackles and pops are generated during playing over notes. I will do your advice.

• Oct 13
  • New
    EchoKraft
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

My display on my deepmind 12 is fading.

Is anybody else having this problem?

1 4
    • EchoKraft
      RobbyWingfield HI EchoKraft, this sounds like it could be a hardware fault. Please open a support ticket with a video of the issue so we can determine if your Deepmind needs repair.
      • Sep 18
  • New
    SantosAvila
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

I have a behringer umc 404hd.   sonic cell module whit midi and a keyboard with usb

how conect this three elements using behringer..

0 2
    • SantosAvila
      RobbyWingfield Hi SantosAvila, this is Robby with Music Tribe. The Roland Sonic Cell is an interface and synthesizer module. In order to use your UMC404HD at the same time you would need to select the UMC404HD as your default audio device. You would then come out of the audio outputs of the Sonic Cell into the UMC404HD. You would then have to have your Sonic Cell as a MIDI device in your DAW in order to send MIDI to it via USB. Lastly, your MIDI keyboard would then be added as a MIDI controller in your DAW. If you require more support please submit a support ticket at the link above, thanks!
      • Sep 18
  • New
    Elttut
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

I have been loving my Neutron but today I turned it on and it would not respond to MIDI controls from my keystep pro. I tried several different midi channels. It will pass a very low pitched sound if I turn the VCA bias up but it seems unable to receive midi. I also tried a basic CV patch (pitch to osc1+2, gate to env 1) and it had slightly better results but still far short of a performable level of control. I attempted the reset process I found online to no avail. Please help! 

read more...
    0 0
    • Elttut
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Elttut, I can see you have also submitted a technical support ticket for this issue. Upon checking the ticket I can see a response was sent on 08/09/2021 and is awaiting further follow-up.
      If you do not see this response in your main inbox could you please check your spam/junk folder as we have seen our responses route to these locations on occasion if you are unable to find it please let me know and I will have it resent.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    Petrus1945
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

If I want to connect my Flow 8 with PC (Windows 10) I gett the message "No Device Connected".
    What is wrong?
    The same problem is whe I use Notebook.
    I changed USB-Cable already, nothing!
    How I come to "Firmware Update Modus" ?

0 7
    • Petrus1945
      DavidKnighton Hello Petrus,
      Make sure you first install the driver for Windows. Go to FLOW8 product page, click the SOFTWARE tab and download/install the driver.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    Davexiez33
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-29

Hi, I m about to buy a deepmind12, à read on many review that some control are not on the front panel and need to go in menu screen that s OK, I was thinking if behringer is working to build an midi, USB extension with fader and/or knob for the screen controls and maybe had oscillators and audio input....? Thank u

read more...
    0 8
    • Davexiez33
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Davexiez33, Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any information on potential future products until there official release announcement.

I will, however, pass this on as a feature request to our Dev team.
      • Aug 29
  • New
    dkusuhara
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-26

Behringer MS-1 and Roland TR8 doesn't seem to be syncing with each other.. whenever I'd hit start/stop button on the TR8, both devices do start playing however, it's not in sync

Below are some details

- Connected via MIDI cable

-MIDI OUT from TR8 > MIDI IN of MS-1

-MS-1 MIDI channel is set to channel 1

-TR8 MIDI channel is set to channel 10

Does anyone else have the same issue?

read more...
    0 26
    • dkusuhara
      DavidKnighton Hello there,
      I would suspect that if the two are only slightly off sync, then it could be that your envelope on the MS-1 is too slow. Try it out with a fast attach and see if they come together.
      • Aug 31
  • New
    DTSwayze
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

My Ms-1 worked fine two weeks ago and when I plugged up and powered it on yesterday the led for the power barely lights up and no other led light up.

View Video
    read more...
    0 33
    • DTSwayze
      Nigel67 Hi DTSwayze. It looks like a power supply issue that will require repair. Please submit a ticket to our Service Department and they will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Aug 4
  • New
    RobertKelly
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Hi - Can you suggest a simple solution if I want to use a DP48 for a personal monitor rig when i can mix my keyboards, 3 vocalists and a few other mics? I am now using a P16M with an XR18 which works well but I would like the recording capabilities, the dual mix output and the reverb that the DP48 provides. 

Thanks!

Rob

read more...
    0 31
    • RobertKelly
      RexBeckett Hi Robert, the DP48 requires an AES50 feed (48 bi-directional channels) but the XR18 only has an Ultranet (16 channel) output which is not compatible. There is no simple way to convert Ultranet to AES50.

I suggest that you replace the XR18 with an X32 Rack which supports both AES50 and Ultranet.
      • Jul 31
  • New
    RobertSmoughton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hello. 

Just recently acquired the Perform VK to create harmonies live from a vocal. 

However, ideally I'd like to use this as a send from our mixer so that it can be fed with different singer's vocals depending on the song. I want to keep the dry signal separate and only have the Perform VK output the harmonised result. 

Is there a Harmony mix level setting? Can this be controlled via a Midi CC? Is there a dry signal level that I can mute or set at zero? Also can this be controlled by midi CC?

Cheers

read more...
    0 31
    • RobertSmoughton
      RobbyWingfield Hi Robert, this is Robby from Music Tribe. Unfortunately, the Perform VK does not have the ability to reduce the Dry output to zero or to engage a "kill dry" setting.
      • Jul 30
Go to page