Statistics

240,756 members
116,962 posts
  • New
    MaxResonant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

What's the USB Port for - the manual says "when connected to computer it shopws up as a class-compliant USB MIDI Device capable of supporting MIDI in & out." - is there a save function for the patches I create other than the patch notes at the end of the manual??

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    Tmallett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

I have keys playing at different volumes and sensitivities so I think I need new contact strips. I've tried cleaning already which helped but new keys keep failing. Does anyone know if they are available or if another brand is compatable?

0 7
    • Tmallett
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts related inquiries please contact our Parts team. To do this please click on Support at the top of the page and then Spare Parts to fill out a ticket.
      • Jul 11
  • New
    hiddenagenda
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-07-09

tried the midi ins and outs, and the trs cable in clocks, but just can't get them to synch.  Im new at MIDI and know it's something I'm doing wrong but can't get anywhere.  Knowledgeable Behringer users help!  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you may provide.

read more...
    0 3
    • hiddenagenda
      DavidKnighton Hello hiddenagenda,
      You may need to open the Synth Tribe tool on a computer and interface with the devices to check the sync settings if applicable.
      • Jul 12
    • hiddenagenda
      hiddenagenda disregard-found info elsewhere
      • Jul 14
  • New
    AndrewBarrett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hi all,

I've recently come into possession of a Behringer CDP1000 electric piano keyboard. Everything works as it should EXCEPT that it did not come with the cable from the pedals to the main unit. Would anyone know how/where to get one? Thanks!

read more...
    0 10
    • AndrewBarrett
      Nigel67 Hi Andrew. This is quite an old product. I am unsure if we would still have the cable, but the best people to ask would be the Spares Team. To contact them, click on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with availability and pricing. If they do not have stock, then they may be able to tell you the type of cable you need and you could get one made up.
      • Jul 6
  • New
    voicesupport
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

Salut a tous, j'ai perdu des presets de mon voicelive 3 que j'ai voulu mettre le firmware a jour. Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait une solution a recuperer les presets qui ont ete supprimes du voicelive 3? 

Merci d'avance

0 12
  • New
    jjluke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-24

I have a UMC204HD interface.

Downloaded the v.5 driver onto Windows 10 Pro PC.

Connected USB cable to computer and interface. 

Interface does not power on and UMC control panel says "No devices connected."

Please help

read more...
    0 16
    • jjluke
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Service team by clicking on Support and then Service to submit a ticket.
      • Jun 26
  • New
    Flintstone007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-04

Hello,

the sound of my neutron seems to have disappeared. It gets a midi signal and I can hear the sound on on output of the headphone it´s just the output channel that seems to be dead. Can anybody please help me? Thanks a lot in advance.

read more...
    0 27
    • Flintstone007
      DavidKnighton Hello Flintstone007,
      When in doubt, I tell people to turn every knob to 12 o' Clock and leave all the patches open. You should get a fast pulsing laser type effect if you slow down the LFO rate. Check all your outputs using this method. You may also want to check the default routing and signal flow on the Neutron manual. This can help you sort out if you have a broken internal patch. I've seen it happen before. If you can sort out a broken internal patch, then you'll want to manually patch it using a cable to restore proper signal flow.
      • Jun 9
  • New
    ThomasInd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Can anyone help me with the sync patches. Are there any youtube videos as to how this can be used and what the week and strong are

0 38
  • New
    mynameistucker13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

i recently purchased a behringer poly d synth and i know absolutely nothing about synths, but i'm plugged up and everything and have my 1/4' cable runnin to my amp and only a faint clicking sound is coming out. can someone please help!!!

0 27
    • mynameistucker13
      DavidKnighton Hello mynameistucker13,
      That faint clicking sound probably means your VCO octave is set too low. It's quite typically for a really low Hz to make a clicking sound with these Moog type models, or any other synth for that matter. Curious why you chose the Poly D if you know nothing of synths. That's a pretty bold leap into a new world of instruments. I've been at it for a few years now and still haven't played a Poly D.
      • May 26
  • New
    SpockAndStepR
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-20

I can't find it anywhere on here. I've been trying to find a way to automate any sort of parameter in my DAW to my Odyessey. the manual says "Please see the ODYSSEY section on our website for more details of the SysEx commands" but I've been looking for 2 hours and I can't find it. can someone help me out?

read more...
    0 22
Go to page