Statistics

259,720 members
138,128 posts
  • New
    BenedictJH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Is there a way of setting up CCs for each track (other than Volume) on the faders of Behringer XTouch? That's on Cubase 11 Pro on Windows 10.

0 50
    • BenedictJH
      Crisupp Set up a generic remote, and see if the learn feature works for that control then manually add the cc there??
      • May 23
  • New
    BenH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

I just got my Odyssey, so am still finding my way around.

The only way I can find to switch to monophonic is by using the OSC 2 sync switch, as far as I can tell.

Is there another way, so that the keyboard is monophonic as opposed to duophonic - so that instead of a second note being played, the second note simply moves the note to the new pitch when playing legato? - like a moog does.

Thanks,

Ben

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    barytoe123
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-08

Does TC Helicon make any device to power VL Touch 2 when mains power is unavailable. 
    I would like to use it with a battery powered PA in situations where there is no power.

0 72
    • barytoe123
      JoeRivers96 Hi - unfortunately not. We would not recommend powering this from anything other than mains supply using the original power supply.
      • May 8
  • New
    Luisibarra
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Como reduzco el silbido de mi armony? No termino de reducir la estatica estresante

0 57
  • New
    adamleemusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

I also have the same issue with a one week old VC340 and no support from tickets escalated, as Widgery has stated:

Hi, this is my second post on the subject.

After updating the VC340 using the Synthtribe app 2.5.1 - The VC 340 becomes bricked and no longer works.

It powers on but no longer funtions. The mac, running big sur, M1, no longer recognise that the synth is connected via USB. I have tried other macs running many OS versions as well.

The unit is non functional and BRICKED. 

I have reached out to behringer 2 times in the last 72hrs with ZERO reponse, with the exception of a Behringer Influencer commenting on what I should do next on this discussion page.

I am enjoying all my other synths from behringer, But professionals and comsumers deserve better support, a phone number would be nice as well as a fast response time.

This kind of customer service and support is a joke. Support us!

read more...
    0 55
    • adamleemusic
      JoeRivers96 Hi Adam, do you have a case number I can look into further for you?
      • May 5
    • adamleemusic
      adamleemusic

Is this a joke?

Dear Adam Lee 
      This is in relation to  CAS-450166-X7V1J9 
      Product:  Behringer VOCODER VC340 
      Serial:  S190600057CQP 

Please be aware that you are located in an unsupported territory.
      This means that for further assistance you will need to directly contact your nearest reseller or distributor and they will be able to advise you further.
      In this instance please return your product to Store DJ who will replace it or refund you. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to do this.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
      At your service,

Rob Pugh 

https://community.musictribe.com

• May 5
  • New
    H0wandy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

On powering up I have a blue screen. I have downloaded the latest update but the problem still exists.......any advice??

0 41
  • New
    Mike123
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-01

Hi,

New to this group. I recently bought a Deepmind 12 keys (used) and I noticed that Midi Out is not working, no signal is coming out. Midi In and Thru are working. Midi Channel is set to 1, no other Channel settings seem to work.

I need the Midi Out to control a second synthesizer.  Any help appreciated!

read more...
    0 65
    • Mike123
      JoeRivers96 Hi, would you mind submitting a support case with us using the SUPPORT button at the top of this page?
      • May 5
  • New
    leiby
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-04-22

I'm havingtruble openning a technicel support ticket, I cant enter the model 

0 51
    • leiby
      Nigel67 Hi leiby. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will pass this information on to our web team to investigate further. In the meantime, I will raise a ticket for you and send you an e-mail from it.
      • Apr 23
      • Technical support
        Nigel67 I have found a case for you in our system. The ticket number is CAS-446372-V7H5L2. It was directed to the wrong department so I have corrected this and a colleague will get back to you with an answer.
        • Apr 23
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-04-19

Master your Behringer 2600 for just USD 9.99! From April 19 to 25, you can get ask.video’s entire library of courses on the Behringer 2600 covering synthesis, music theory, mixing, mastering and much more.

Click on this link to get the course now: https://ask.video/behringer

read more...
    0 62
    • Behringer
      gary528 hi i am using uca222 and mini disc player to get music on to my pc but it will only play in mono through both channels is it me or is there a setting i have not found
      • Apr 19
    • Behringer
      Nigel67 Hi Gary, if you right click on the small speaker icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and select Sounds. In the new page that opens, select the Recording tab. Highlight the USB Audio Codec device (you have installed the ASIO driver?) and select properties, In the new page select the Advanced tab. The Default Format is probably set to 1 channel. Make this 2 Channel and whichever quality option you require. Click on apply and this should have fixed your issue.
      • Apr 19
  • New
    Widgery
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

Hi, My Behringer VC340 is bricked on software update - STUCK IN DFU MODE. Have tried using the latest version of Synthtribe V2.51 mac, running big sur. I've tried V2.5 as well, same issue and problem.

Anyone have a solution? or hack? or a download of older synthtools / synthtribe other than NOT V2.5 as that has the same issue.

BEHRINGER... SHAMEFULL UPDATE. Get it together, some of us are professionals who rely on their synths to make a living. Grrrrrr.

read more...
    0 537
    • Widgery
      JoeRivers96 Hi, would you mind submitting a support ticket with us using the SUPPORT button at the top of this page? We will need to look into this further for you, if the unit is stuck in DFU mode it is unlikely that an older version on SynthTribe will solve this.
      • Apr 13
    • Widgery
      Widgery I did yesterday
      • Apr 13
    • Widgery
      Widgery
      • Apr 13
    • Widgery
      Widgery CAS-441645-H2D2Q7
      • Apr 13
    • Widgery
      Widgery ANYONE OUT THERE???????
      • Apr 14
      • Behringer VC340 bricked on software update - STUCK IN DFU MODE
        JoeRivers96 Hi - I have just seen that you replied to my email from the 13th. I will be in contact with you shortly regarding this.
        • Apr 15
Go to page