Statistics

285,952 members
168,019 posts
  • New
    cavaliere
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

plese help me, i lost active code for Dyn 3000, ... ho pesrso i codici, ho comprato usato questa macchina... 

0 2
    • cavaliere
      RobbyWingfield Hi cavaliere, this is Robby with Music Tribe. Please create a support ticket at the support link above. Please make sure to include your iLok ID and a screenshot of your PayPal invoice with your case information.
      • Tue at 4:17 PM
  • New
    impeach92
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-19

Hey all! 

I have a new Voicetone C1, to use live and imprint on studio vocals while recording. I currently have it running from the mic to a UA Apollo Twin Interface, into the computer. I've moved cables around, updated to latest firmware and have tried two different mics, Shure SM7B and Neumann TLM 103. No matter what I do when I'm using the voice tuning, it constantly pops throughout the audio.

Any fixes?

read more...
    0 3
    • impeach92
      NicJonesMT Hi Impeach92.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please ensure you provide a detailed description of how you have the C1 and your full system setup.
      • May 19
  • New
    a2zidxdotcom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-18

Hi,

I have an Behringer FBQ3102HD Graphic Equalizer and have just bought a Behringer QX1832USB mixing desk.

While the QX1832USB mixing desk has a built in graphic equalizer, I want to be able to use the 31 band FBQ3102HD Graphic Equalizer to get better control of the feedback frequencies than the more limited EQ on the QX1832USB.

What I wanted to do was to mix the inputs on a bus and then output this to the graphic equalizer and then return the output back to the QX1832USB mixing desk and route to the Main bus for output to speakers.

Is this possible? And if so can you let me know exactly to connect it and what switches need to be set.

Thank you for any help you can provide

read more...
    0 3
    • a2zidxdotcom
      RobbyWingfield Hi there, this is Robby with Music Tribe. There is no need to route the signal back into the mixer once it goes to the EQ and could potentially create a feedback loop. You can send your output as you've described through the EQ and then go directly into the amplifier and speakers.
      • May 18
    • a2zidxdotcom
      a2zidxdotcom

Thank you, I aggree. The potential for a feedback loop is an important point.

• May 19
  • New
    ZouZou
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-02

Hello. Can i use an x touch to control channels on x32 rack?

0 3
    • ZouZou
      RobbyWingfield Hi ZouZou, this is Robby with Music Tribe. There is a specific mode on the X-Touch called XCtrl this mode is for controlling an X32 with an X-Touch. Note that you may have to update your firmware to access this mode. Here is a good walk through video of the setup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugm2-tLwnnU
      • May 5
    • ZouZou
      ZouZou

? thank you so Robby

• May 5
  • New
    SLAM1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-01

How can I get Waveform 12 to recognize the ADAT inputs.  Trying to convert Alesis Adat tapes to Waveform.  I have two I want to run Line for one unit and us the ADAT input for the other 8?

HELP!!!!!

0 5
    • SLAM1
      NicJonesMT Hi SLAM1
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. We will then be able to advise you further on this.
      Please ensure that you provide as much information on your setup as possible.
      • May 1
  • New
    larsa0906
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-22

Hello!

I have bought an used TC Electronic M3000 with software v 1,05. I want to upgrade to v 2,04. Have got upgrade file and instructions.

But the only way to dump the file on a PCMCIA card is via some of this TC units:
    M5000, System 6000, DB4 / DB8, reverb 4000 or LM2.
    I have bought an PSMCIA card but I don't have any other TC units, so I wonder if I can send my card somewere and get it properly dumped.

I even wonder why the display says "Software Boot V4.40" when I powering up the unit, holding the TAP key.

It says "Software invalid" because I've tried to copy the file from a computer.

Have written to Technical Support, but they only send me the file and instructions and do not answer me anymore.

Please anyone!

read more...
    0 13
    • larsa0906
      NicJonesMT Hi
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. A member of the team can then assist you.
      • May 1
  • New
    Poyopo666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-09

Hey, my audio interface only worked on daw but not outside the daw. I have also make the behringer to default setting at the audio drivers. Can anyone help me?

0 1
    • Poyopo666
      RobbyWingfield Hello, Robby with Music Tribe here. Please check that you do NOT have exclusive mode enabled for your interface in your Windows sound settings. If you're still having trouble, please create a support ticket at the link above.
      • Apr 18
  • New
    vaszilko77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

Is there enybody who can help me? How can I download Guitar Go to my PC easily? I was looking for a page but I didn't find ...

Guitar Go on my mobile already but I would like use it for recording on my PC.

0 1
    • vaszilko77
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Vaszilko77, are you referring to the GO Record software or Guitar Rack software? If Guitar Rack this is only available for iOS devices and cannot be downloaded for Android or PC, If it is the GO Record software then this is available for both iOS and Android.
      Neither of these applications will be available for PC, however, most DAW's will work with them and there are many free DAW's on the market.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    Goodkarma2554
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-01

My PreSonus DAW doesn't recognise my UMC1820.  Any suggestions or help is appreciated.  I'm new at this and am totally confused.  Thanks,Charles

0 4
  • New
    Patov1975
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-27

UMC 1820 Starts (power on) by default at 44.1khz , i need to give it an audio signal from PC to changed it to 48khz ... can i make it start (power on) at 48khz ??

0 1
    • Patov1975
      Nigel67 Hi Patov1975. The UMC1820 defaults to 44.1KHz on every power up. There is no way to change the default start up I am afraid. Sorry.
      • Apr 4
Go to page