Statistics

261,468 members
140,198 posts
  • New
    Nadia40
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-16
    • Nadia40
      Nigel67 Hi Nadia40. You will require the serial number of the headphones to be able to register them. They will be on a label on the headphones. The serial number begins with a S and ends in 189. Without this, it is not possible to register them. Once you have all the details, please fill in the Product Registration form. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Product Registration tab and submit your registration ticket. Many thanks
      • Nov 16
  • New
    RSMilward
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-15

I bought a used UMC204HD, so I don't have the original invoice. Is there a way I can register it?

0 1
    • RSMilward
      Nigel67 Hi RSMilward. You can register the UMC with the invoice for the unit when you purchased it used. Unfortunately though, there is no warranty on your unit as any remaining warranty is not transferrable. You will get a automated e-mail response advising that that the unit is registered and you have a warranty, as the system just goes on the purchase date you enter, however if you tried to make a claim, them the invoice would be physically checked and it would be seen that you were not the original owner. I hope this answers your question. Many thanks
      • Nov 16
  • New
    authorloen
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-11-14

Hello. I have the latest firmware and drivers for the XR18. Does anyone know how to get the ASIO to work with voice metre.

I mean that would be fantastic because then you can have all the channels and the latency is really low.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much. 

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    tejedor1967
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-09

I just find out that there are a new Windows driver for the XR18 with number v5.12.0_2021-06-30.

The GOOD NEWS are that with that driver your are able to use again USB1-2 USB3-4 USB5-6 and USB 7-8.

With previous release, the v4.59.0, only the USB1-2 where available so I should keep on using the previous one called v4.38.0 in order to have all the 4 USB drivers in Windows.

Now, the doubt, I have seen a fifth USB driver called USB1-8 and I did a few testing and I couldn't find out how this works. How this USB1-8 works? And why did you added?

Thank you in advance and THANK YOU for allowing us to use again 4 USB drivers.

Javier

read more...
    0 4
    • tejedor1967
      Nigel67 Hi tejedor1967. USB 1-8 is a multichannel mode for surround in WDM mode. The new driver also now shows all 4 pairs in WDM mode. If you are using ASIO, then it continues to support all channels
      • Nov 15
  • New
    aexitus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

Hello 
    I recently bought a goxlr mini and it works pretty well, i love it. 
    But from time to time when I hit my desk, it crashes and all sound just dissappears - also the app crashes. Sounds redicilous, i know, I cant help myself. 

Its not like I hit or kick my desk, its more like putting a cup of coffe on it as normal persons do. Do you have any idea what is wrong with my goxlr or what I can do to prevent it?

Have a nice day 
    - aexitus

read more...
    0 3
    • aexitus
      Nigel67 Hi aexitus. The unit should not behave in this manner no matter how much it is vibrated. You mentioned that you recently purchased it. If it is still within 30 days of purchase, then you can contact the shop that you purchased the unit from and ask for a DOA replacement. If over 30 days, please fill in a Service Ticket and a warranty / non warranty repair can be arranged. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. Many thanks
      • Oct 25
  • New
    Craig11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-03

recommend a audio file converter that is not in cloud

0 5
  • New
    straw242
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-01

What is a good starter mixer to use for my stream with a PS4 and Steelseries Artctis Pro Wireless headset? I want to hear all my stream alerts, game audio/chat in my headset. 

0 10
  • New
    NagibAcrio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-04

Hello my friends,

I need to control my Midas mr18 by internet, is it possible?

I thought in enter at my wi-fi network by vpn and control my mixer using my ipad by internet.

What do you think about it?

is it possible?

read more...
    0 15
    • NagibAcrio
      Nigel67 Hi NagibAcrio. Although its not something that we would be able to support you with, I see no reason why you would not be able to control the MR18 using a VPN connection. I have not heard of anyone setting up an MR18, but I have spoken to users who have been successful controlling their M32 mixers from remote locations.
      • Sep 5
    • NagibAcrio
      NagibAcrio

Thanks Nigel, If you can connect me with some of this people that got it this, I appreciate.

• Sep 6
  • New
    pfuentes
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-23

Hello,

We are currently dealing with an issue of sharing the same gain structure for our FOH/monitor and online broadcast mix. We are using a Midas Pro2, DL251, and DL155. We are also mixing "in the box" for online broadcast in a studio not close to the location of the stageboxes. 

What recommendations would you give for separating the gains for each mix. I recently saw we could use a DL451 splitter and feel this may work. Is there any other AES50 device, besides a mixer, that can remotely control the DL451's separate preamps (a computer or software)? This would be useful to be able to control the gains, independently of the FOH gains, for the online broadcast mix from the studio instead of locally at the DL451.

Any help and insight would be much appreciated. 

read more...
    0 19
    • pfuentes
      Nigel67 Hi pfuentes. I think that the splitter that you are referring to is the DL431. This is no longer in manufacture but if you were able to get hold of one would be a good choice. It has transformer balanced outputs just for broadcast use. This is the link to the webpage https://www.midasconsoles.com/midas/product?modelCode=P0AFB The broadcast outputs are fixed gain Mic pre-amps, or you could use the electronically balanced outputs which have variable gain Mic pre-amps that can be controlled from the DL431 front panel or the console. The other unit you could use is the DL231 https://www.midasconsoles.com/midas/product?modelCode=P0AUZ This does not have the transformer balanced outputs but does still have 24 electronically balanced outputs that could feed your Broadcast console. The unit has 2 mic pre amps and all 24 outputs can be assigned to either. Although the DL231 doesn't have an adjustable gain pot on it so you can adjust gains locally, it would be possible for the broadcast sends to connect the PRO2 up to the DL231, adjust all the gains to a set level, and then disconnect the PRO2. The gains on those pre amps will then stay set, even over a power cycle and any fine adjustments can be made on the Broadcast console. before we go any further, you have mentioned the FOH/Monitor set up. Is the PRO2 doing FOH and Monitor, or do you have another console for that purpose, and what is it? Also, how many input channels are you looking at as this may affect which IO boxes you can use. Have a read through of the DL431 and DL231 manuals from the links above and give more details on your set up and I will help further. Many thanks
      • Aug 24
    • pfuentes
      pfuentes

Hi Nigel. Thank you for responding. Greatly appreciated. I saw that some vendors still offer new DL431's. Will contact them o see if they still sell them. We are in need of 3 DL 431's (64 inputs). I also saw a video where a Midas Sales Representative stated that the mic pre's can be controlled remotely through a PC (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Rw_1kFjSQ). I just wanted to confirm this. And thank you very much for the insight on using the DL231's. I had not thought of connecting and setting the gains for the broadcast mix and then reconnecting to the front of house system. Can the PRO2 control both sets of gains at the same time or would I have to connect and reconnect from both the A and B mic pre's? Yes, the same PRO2 controls our FOH and monitors (which are 2 wedges and the rest are on P16m's in-ear monitor mixers). We just use aux mixes and send those to the wedges and P16m's. Let me know if you have any other questions on our setup? Again, many thanks for your help.

• Aug 24
  • New
    vijay
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-18

Hi,

I am looking for software which is for recording live singing on stage.

I have a mixer of Behringer XENYXQX 1202USB. How to use this mixer to record into laptop.

please guide.

0 32
    • vijay
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please visit our Support page and submit a Product Registration for your mixer, you will receive a redemption code for Tracktion which is a multitrack recording software that you can use to record.
      • Aug 18
    • vijay
      vijay

• Aug 19
    • vijay
      vijay

Hi Vijay here, Yes I have sent the same query via your support menu.

• Aug 19
Go to page