Statistics

259,717 members
138,122 posts
  • New
    jeroenrijskamp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

Hi there, 

I recently purchased 3 mics to record a podcast, but Audacity only recognizes OUT 1-2 / OUT 3-4. Host driver is WASAPI. 

Please provide a link to download the UMC404HD Driver 3.29 which supposedly does support multi input recording via Audacity. 

Other solutions also fine.  

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    jonskreen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-09

Can I send a wireless audio signal (iPad or iPod) to the XR18 while also controlling it from my iPad?

0 35
    • jonskreen
      DavidKnighton Hello jonskreen,
      Wireless audio is not supported, as WiFi by nature it's not that great in terms of reliability. What I would recommend is to use a Bluetooth Wireless Receiver like the Klark Teknik DW20BR. This will allow you to stream Bluetooth audio from the iPad and then pass the signal through the receiver and into the analog inputs on the mixer.
      • Aug 9
  • New
    whodrunk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hello together. I just bought me my first setup. I want to create Leraning Videos.

I want to use a Rode Pro Caster, this GoXLR with USB Audio Interface und OBS.

My Problem is, that I cannot use my Mic, or only with low Level. After Installing GoXLR SW, I plug in my Mic via XLR.

In Windows I choose Boradcast Mic. In XLR I user setup "Dynamic". I only hear my Mic, when I am in Mic Setup in the app. After pressing ok, the sound is gone. I see no peak in windows, or OBS. I really go crazy ^^

Has anyone any Idea for me? Thank you so much.

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    Nils1005
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Hey Guys,

I have a problem with my new QX1832.

Before I had the Behringer X1222 and everything worked fine until it suddenly stopped working.

I am recording and streaming Live services to Youtube.

So now to my big Problem with the new Mixer.

I'm trying to Record the same stuff but I only get a very low Noise into my Computer with a big rustle.

So now I can't use any of the footage.

Pls, help me fast.

read more...
    0 31
    • Nils1005
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I recommend you submit a technical support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page so that we can assist you with troubleshooting.
      • Aug 2
  • New
    Robbie46
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hi Got a DXJ 750 which has started making a intemittent hum with no audio input. Lasts about 6 seconds and stops with a pop.

0 65
    • Robbie46
      RobbyWingfield Hi Robbie, this is Robby with Music Tribe, please submit a support ticket at the link above with a video of the behavior and someone can help identify if it is a system integration issue or a fault with your unit.
      • Jul 30
  • New
    gilcarter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-24

Hi folks, I have an X32 rack (which doesn't have the XLR AES/EBU connector on back panel), and hoping to connect digitally to a DCX2496.

How can I connect from the AES50 Ethercon connector on the X32 Rack to the AES/EBU XLR on the DCX2496?

read more...
    0 35
    • gilcarter
      RexBeckett Hi gilcarter, I think you would need to use an S32 stagebox which has two AES/EBU outputs. It would be an expensive solution unless you had a need for the extra analogue I/O.
      • Jul 24
  • New
    ymichae
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-15

Hello, I am helping out a local church with their stream setup and I am getting a buzzing noise when i select the X-card in stream labs as the source. Currently they have mix bus 3 and 4 xlr to 3.5mm into their computer which sounds horrible. I also update the firmware from 2.33 to 4.06. Can anyone look at the sence and tell me if I have the routing wrong?

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 33
  • New
    yikes514
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26

Been banging my head on my desk TRYING to get this to work.
    I gave up :-(
    I am now reaching out to you . . .

Here is what I am trying to do.

Play music on the internet Using my mixer

Control volume of music
    Control volume of XLR Microphone
    Kinda like a radio station, 

we hear the DJ talking....he plays music....he talks as the music is playing

The Music is coming from my PC
    I do not want to hold a microphone near a speaker, that would sound horrible. 

Gosh is hard for me to express what I am trying to do,  but hope you understand.

read more...
    0 45
  • New
    Meeks
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-25

Sent in my Tc helicon go xlr mini a month ago for repair. have never recieved any email updates. no information. no nothing. is this how this company normally operates? 

1 38
    • Meeks
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you can send me a direct message with your case number or RMA number I can look into this for you.
      • Jun 26
  • New
    kuztardd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-22

Problem : I don't appear to be able to record a full 'waveform'. Recordings are clipping much earlier than it should when using the Behringer Audio interface

info: I have an Audio Tehnica 2020 mic going into a U-Phoria UMC204HD going straight into my PC via USB, and into Audacity.

When I was recording my waveforms weren't that large (or loud). I therefore decided to see what the maximum levels i could record to see how much headroom i was able to play with

Test1 - Mic levels at 100% on the Behringer: PC record level at 100%, shouting into mic (maxed out/ hot/distortion to be expected)

Result: Clipping and distortion occours at the 50% mark on the waveform - Image 1

This makes me wonder my clipping wasn't happening at a much louder level? Should it not clip when the waveform is fatter/louder

This makes me wonder why when I record normally, things are quiet. I don't appear to have the full headroom to play with. as clipping happens much sooner than expected.

Test2 - used my BOSE headphone microphone, NOT going through the Uphoria, straight into Audacity - image 2

Here I seem to have a much bigger dynamic range as the waveform is fatter and almost to the full.

As this test was not going through my Behringer I am wondering if that is the problem

The Behringer is only a couple of months old, and hardly used. Could anyone give me some ideas for further testing? or options, or could the Behringer be faulty

read more...
    0 107
    • kuztardd
      RexBeckett Hi kuztardd, the recording level in the UMC204HD driver may be set to less than 100% so the signal is being attenuated. You can adjust this through Windows Control Panel -> Sound -> Recording -> UMC204HD -> Properties -> Levels.

You can also adjust the same level control through Audacity as long as the UMC204HD is selected as recording input. See attached screenshot. If you do not see the recording and playback faders, open View -> Toolbars and enable Mixer Toolbar.
      • Jun 22
    • kuztardd
      kuztardd HI rex thanks for taking the time to reply.
      MY settings there (and on the slider on Audacity are set to 100. So feel like the its Audio interface is limiting my output by 0.6db as my audacity records my bluetooth bose fully and that doesnt go via the Behringer?
      do you have any suggestions of any testing i can do before i think about doing a warranty swap with Behringer should i consider it faulty?
      • Jun 23
      • Why does my Behringer output at a quiet level?
        RexBeckett I know that the UMC204HD normally can output a full-scale USB recording level. If you want to be sure that your unit is defective, you could test with different sources and another PC. I have found that some issues are solved by disabling all enhancements on the Advanced or Enhancement tabs of the device properties.

Other than that, I suggest a warranty return to either your supplier (if purchased less than 30 days ago) or through the Support menu at the top of this screen.
        • Jun 23
    • kuztardd
      kuztardd

Hey I found the fault! I installed my Behringer on another pc along with Audacity and noted that on the fresh PC that I could get full waveforms. The only difference I noted was that my pc 'Audio Host' was set to the default of MMC
      and the other pc was set to WINDOWS WASAPI

It explains why the sound has always sounded pretty cack too. You can hear the difference here: https://youtu.be/NQ0uEC9zfME

• Jul 7
Go to page