Statistics

261,465 members
140,192 posts
  • New
    guitar012001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-09

Hey fam,

I attempted and successfully replaced the battery on my System 6000 MK1/Black. I actually installed an "Upright 3-Tab" CR2032 battery holder that I can pop a new battery in and out of! It worked great and I was able to get my licenses back within an hour of the new battery and holder install and I ws back up and running. I attached a photo of the holder. I actually purchased them on Amazon. I had to purchase a dozen but were less than $7 US. 

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT USING A SOLDERING IRON AND REMOVING SOLDER FROM A CIRUCUIT BOARD!

read more...
    0 54
    • guitar012001
      Nigel67 Many thanks for sharing. I have never seen a vertical holder like that before. That will come in useful for some old Klark Teknik products.
      • Feb 8
      • Attempted Battery Replacement on my System 6000 MKI
        guitar012001 You’re welcome Nigel67! Here’s the holder I ordered!
        • ·
        • Feb 9
  • New
    Pooch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

I am newbie to this mixer.  I cannot find a channel mute button... trying to move a mic during live church service and would like to mute the channel while still live...surely I am missing something simple.

0 68
    • Pooch
      RexBeckett Hi Pooch, you are not missing anything. The RX1202FX does not have channel mute buttons. You can prevent pops on the main outputs when moving a mic by pulling the channel fader down. You cannot prevent noise on the monitor mix though.

It would be better to use two mics rather than moving a single one. If that is not possible, use a mic mute switch. e.g. https://www.dv247.com/en_GB/GBP/Rolls-MM11-Pro-MicMute-MicTalk-Switch/art-REC0012114-000?soluteclid=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiA34OBBhCcARIsAG32uvP52FcitHZ9t2SBcMznBV5ZfYWxQKArhx-ANQiuENEoBdl2oOXrl-YaAt7pEALw_wcB
      • Feb 8
    • Pooch
      Pooch RexBeckett. thank you so much. Previous mixers I have been exposed to (church system) have had that mute button. It appears we are needing to continue to upgrade our equipment (both of our our mics have on off button that dont work!!!). . Thank you so much for your quick response. Very polite...Pooch
      • Feb 8
      • Behringer Europro RX 1202 FX
        RexBeckett Sound Engineers sometimes bypass mic on/off switches intentionally. Many of us have had bad experiences when the talent turned a mic off accidentally and ignored the frantic hand-signals!
        • Feb 9
      • Behringer Europro RX 1202 FX
        Pooch I have minimal experience in years past, now trying to use mix of some new equipment with older mics in church. Not my background but learning again quickly. Learning to stream and record. Pretty simple set up with 4 mics, PTZ camera, Roland switch board, couple of computers etc. The sound portion of course has been the hardest to learn. Good to know people are here to help. We can definitely grow into our equipment. Thanks again RexBeckett
        • Feb 9
  • New
    tubijack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

Pretty simple question. 

We're trying to set up an audio network to do live stream mixing via Logic, using DL32 preamps and the WING mixer to send the sources. 

Since the Dante card is not yet available for the WING, nor is Dante compatible with the M1 Macs, is there a way to send channels out from the WING via an AVB Network?

Thanks,

Jed

read more...
    0 163
    • tubijack
      DavidKnighton Hello tubijack,
      The Wing Dante cards are available now as of a few weeks ago, but alas, that does no good if M1 macs do not support Dante Virtual Soundcard. At the moment, Wing does not support any other format/protocol other than AES50 and USB. Might I suggest a Klark Teknik DN9630. With this, you can send an adjacent AES50 line from the console to your computer station. The 9630 will convert AES50 to USB so that you can interface with the computer. Note: there has been some issue with M1 and Big Sur in regards to USB devices, so I do not know if the 9630 is compatible at this time. I would strongly suggest an earlier machine running an earlier OS if you are having interconnection problems with M1.
      • Feb 9
  • New
    ChristopherG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-05

Hi folks,

I have an XAir18 which I've been using with the Android app prior to lock-down for almost couple of years in a very simple way, mixing at a venue. Have downloaded the PC Edit software and just now I'm looking a experimenting with a new use case i.e. remote mixing for a livestream.

So my thought is as follows:

• The "studio" (i.e. friend's house) is connected to the mixing booth (i.e. my house) via a VPN over fibre connections.
    • The XAir18 is in the studio.
    • The PC is in the mixing booth.

Is it possible to get any audio out of PC Edit for monitoring in the mixing booth?
    Is it possible to have a talk-back mic going into PCEdit to feed into the IEMs in the studio?

If it is possible I'm happy to do the leg-work and work it out, but don't really want to spend hours on it if someone knows it's not possible this way. However, having looked at another post on here I think it may not be...

If it isn't possible using Edit, do you have any ideas for how it might be possible?

Cheers,
    Chris.

read more...
    0 55
    • ChristopherG
      RexBeckett Hi Chris, there is no audio present on the network connection between the mixer and control PC so monitoring and talkback are not possible. You may be able to use some Dante devices to establish a two-way audio-over-IP connection - in parallel to the control network. e.g. Dante AVIO Adapters: https://www.audinate.com/products/devices/dante-avio

You could also use a Zoom meeting but the latency may be too high to be practicable.
      • Feb 5
      • XAir18 - PCEdit - Really remote monitoring/mixing
        ChristopherG Hi Rex, thanks for the info and your thoughts. Will certainly check out the Dante link and investigate the Zoom possibilities.
        • Feb 5
  • New
    BobbyBourgoin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-03

Greetings:
    I own a x1204usb, what kind of pedal do I need for the effect footswitch?
    Push on push off or momentary... 1/4 trs mono? etc...
    Thanks

0 70
  • New
    ShecanaltoA1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-03

Hi

I wish to use my UMC22 interface with zoom. I wish to use a mic and backing track or keyboard.

I have set up the equipment (condensor mic with keyboard / backing track into line 2), downloaded ASIO4. I've watched the set up video and followed these instructions.

I can hear both the mic and backing track or mic and keyboard in the headphones, but the keyboard or backing track can't be hear on zoom.

I have adjusted audio in zoom - so have original sound button appearing on the screen.

I still can't hear the keyboard or backing track through zoom when I record.

Any idea's? my technical knowledge is limited - so this may be a very easy fix. I just don't know where to start to resolve it. Many thanks

read more...
    0 58
  • New
    templa2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-02

2 x akai 900-950

1 x akai S2000

yamaha TG 4 outputs

korg trinity V3 4 outputs

sony dat machine - cd recorder

Hi can you tell me the best way

to hook up my gear!!

upgrading from MX3282A 

HELP PLZ

read more...
    0 56
    • templa2021
      DavidKnighton Hello templa2021,
      Most of these instruments you can plug directly into a mic/line preamp. You just need to use the right cable (unbalanced 1/4" to male xlr). You could also plug them directly into the Aux inputs, but you only have 6 available, so you might as well plug everything in via xlr. You may also want to consider getting a few DI boxes to convert all your instruments to balanced mic level, but that's not completely necessary.
      • Feb 3
  • New
    magneto01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-01

Hi, my System 6000 MKII license has self-destructive. I do not know the causes. I am using the machine in a production and I have had to stop everything. I sent an email to Tc electronic's support account on Friday but there was no response. I have tried to open a ticket on the support website but the page does not work correctly and it is impossible. The situation is chaotic. Please I need to get my machine back as soon as possible!

Can you help me?

read more...
    0 50
    • magneto01
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi magneto01, is there any further information you could provide on the issues with creating a ticket so we can look into this further for you? If there are any error messages showing up please let me know what these are or if possible please share a screenshot.
      • Feb 1
    • magneto01
      magneto01 The drop-down field menu marks, it does not display and this makes it impossible to finish creating the ticket. I am attaching a screenshot.
      I have tested this on Win 10 and OSX and in both cases the same thing happens.
      This situation is desperate, I have been with the machine stopped since last Friday and the production stopped.
      I wrote an email to [email protected] but there was no response.
      Can you please give me a solution? it is a really difficult situation. Thanks in advance.
      • Feb 2
      • License destroyed System 6000 MKII
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi magento01, thanks for providing the screenshot. Could you please confirm for me your email address and the name you want to be associated to your account and i will manually create a ticket for you while this is investigated further?

Thanks in advance.
        • Feb 2
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Juan, thanks for confirming this. I have now created case CAS-419950-N2V1P0 and have sent a response. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk folders just in case this routes to these locations.
        • Feb 3
        magneto01 Thank you very much, received in my email. Once the battery change is done, I reply to the email you have sent me with the necessary information so that you can generate the new codes.
        • Feb 3
  • New
    lbsmith
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-01

When integrating Behringer Wing into Cakewalk my DAW only reads MME devices. When switching to ASIO my DAW is able to see all the channels that I need (32), Tho I am not able to select ANY of them as devices for use. As of now cakewalk only allows up to 8 channels left right and stereo under MME devices...

I have provided a screenshot of what I am looking at when it comes to having my DAW pick up the asio channels 1-32 tho I am not albe to select or activate them with a checkbox. Everthing else runs smooth as butter when my driver setting is set to MME devices, tho I am limited to 8 channels basically...

Is there a workaround for this or is this a compatability issue with Cakewalk and the Wing?

read more...
    0 71
    • lbsmith
      DavidKnighton Hello ibsmith,
      From what I understand, ASIO4ALL is supposed to allow aggregate devices, however the WING does not utilize ASIO4ALL, and instead has it's own dedicated ASIO driver.
      • Feb 3
  • New
    Tonino63
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-31

Ho perso il logo Bugera T50 infinium 

0 41
    • Tonino63
      RexBeckett Hi Tonino, try requesting this through a Parts Care ticket:

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jan 31
Go to page