Statistics

254,186 members
131,845 posts
  • New
    alexvanrattingen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

Last weekend I connected An Allen&Heath FOH With Dante to my M32r so I had a signal for the 8 musicians with a P16-M personal monitor mixer. But I couldn't get a stable connection. 2 minutes and it was gone. It worked well on 44,1 kHz. Is it not possible to work at 48 kHz?

read more...
    0 10
    • alexvanrattingen
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. Are you able to provide more information on the system? What type of switch, if any, was in use? What firmware version was the DN32-DANTE card on? How many other devices on the DANTE network? Which unit is the clock master and how is the clocking on the M32 set?
      • Oct 5
    • alexvanrattingen
      alexvanrattingen

Hi Kyle, didn’t you see my reply?

• Tue at 12:25 AM
  • New
    thisarajeevana
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-29

Hi all, is there any possibility to listen to the main output from the TAB which installed the console app, or connecting wireless headphones to the phone output (6mm)... 

thought of pluggin bluetooth TX/RX unit to 6mm phone jack, not sure it's working or anyone tried before?

read more...
    0 7
    • thisarajeevana
      Nigel67 Hi thisarajeevana. Are you asking about the app that you use on a tablet/phone/computer. If so, then no audio is sent to these devices. It is only control data. The audio stays in the XR16. The meters that you see going up and down are only a digital representation of what is happening in the unit.

If you are asking if you can connect wireless/BT headphones to either the XLR outputs or headphone outputs on the XR16, then that shouldn't be a problem. You just need to find a wireless/BT transmitter that you can connect to those outputs and obviously a pair of headphones that you can connect wirelessly to the transmitter. I wouldn't put the transmitter right next to the XR16 just in case it induces noise into the unit. It probably won't, but something to be aware of.
      • Sep 29
  • New
    Rocktambuls
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

Hi 

I have a rack with Iem sistem and a x32rack to run it. As monitoring. We are going to self control via smartphone

The 8 xlr outputs of the x32 rack is connect to 8xIEMs.

Our band spend 26 channels connected to DL32. 

Also we have a M32 for FOH

Well I need to know how I need to connect and routing to have gain channel control on FoH. Trim gain in X32rack. 

I want a pre fader send to x32rack. 

Is this correct? 

Aes50a from dl32 to aes50a of M32

Aes50b from M32 to aes50a off x32rack

M32 internal clock

X32rack aes50a clock

M32:

Input routing (home)from aes50a 1-8....25-32

Aes50a out9-16 ( for main LR on 15&16 to Pa on Dl32) 

Aes50b out 1-4 & 5-8

X32rack

Xlr out  --> local 1-4 and local 5-8????? 

And router WiFi on x32rack to control all? Is it correct? 

read more...
    0 8
    • Rocktambuls
      Nigel67 Hi Rocktambuls. There are a couple of things that I am not quite sure about in your description. You mention that you want a pre fader send to the X32 Rack which I am guessing is the 26 inputs so that you can mix them for the IEMs. In you set up description, you do not mention sending the inputs from the M32 to the Rack, but you do mention AES50B Out 1-4 and 5-8. What audio signals are you hoping to send from the M32 to the X32 Rack? If it is just the inputs (post mic amp, pre everything else, then you would assign AES50A Inputs 1-32 directly to AES50B Outputs 1-32 on the M32 and then assign AES50A Inputs 1-32 on the rack to the channel inputs. Unfortunately, there is only 1 mic pre amp per channel, so you would set these up with the M32, and then any make up gain would be controlled on the two mixers using the digital trim. This way, you would still have some kind of independent gain control on both mixers. You would use the HA Split function for this, so the analogue gains would only be controlled on the M32 via the LCD display and the main Gain pot on the surface of the M32 would be a digital trim. This is described in the manual.

The clocking set up you have mentioned is correct.

The Out 9-16 from the X32 Rack is the only unknown as I am not sure where you are mixing this audio, in the X32Rack or from the 8 outputs on the M32. I need some more information on this please. If it is the X32, then you would assign the 8 outputs to the Local 1-8, or if it is the 8 outputs being sent over the AES50, then you would assign the AES50 directly to the Local outputs, but this needs more clarity.
      • Sep 5
  • New
    Woodsedge
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-23

Hard to believe they have built this console and have goone this ong without an Ipad solution. 

Please add to this post if you would like to see an Ipad app. Lets put some pressure on the development team to get it done.

I could build it in OSC if I could get a control Kit from Midas.

PLEASE HELP MIDAS. It is an industry standard to have remote control in Large venues and for stage mix control.

read more...
    2 36
  • New
    JHAYWARD86
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

So I've finally got my waves server and dn32-wsg card up and running and everything is distorted. I've heard this is an issue with the latest firmware. Anyone know where I can get a legacy firmware of 4.02 please?

0 33
    • JHAYWARD86
      Nigel67 Hi JHAYWARD86. You can get hold of a copy of 4.02 by going to the downloads page (https://www.behringer.com/downloads.html) and select the console type in the Product Tab. You will then see the latest firmware download. If you click on the Show All Versions button, the page will then reveal all previous versions of firmware and you will be able to download V4.02.
      • Aug 13
  • New
    shuq
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

My setup is like this:

Guitar--(In)Behringer Audio Interface(Out)--Powered Studio Monitors

Laptop running Bias FX2(connected to Behringer Audio Interace by USB)

This setup works as a Home Studio. But I want to play on Stage.

What device do I need (Is it a Direct Box after the Behringer Audio Interface), such that I can connect to an AMP+Cab on stage and still be able to use my Bias FX2 software.

How do I go from playing with Powered Studio Monitors to AMP + Cab on stage (while using the Bias FX2 software).

Tks

read more...
    0 39
    • shuq
      RexBeckett Hi shuq, you need to drop the signal level to suit the amp's instrument input. It would also be an advantage to have transformer isolation to prevent hum from ground-loops. Some passive DI boxes may work but the best solution would be to use one of Radial Engineering's ReAmp interfaces which are designed for this situation. Passive units like the JCR or ProRMP avoid the need for power supplies.

See: https://www.radialeng.com/product_category/reamp
      • Jul 31
    • shuq
      shuq

Thanks RexBeckett. Do I need this ReAmp interface behind the Behringer audio interface or I can use this without the Behringer audio interface ?

• Jul 31
    • shuq
      RexBeckett Hi shuq, from the description in your first post, it seems that you need the USB audio interface to connect your guitar as an input to the FX2 software. You also need it to connect the output from FX2 to whatever amplifier or monitors you are using. A Reamp device just converts a line-level output to one suitable for a guitar amplifier input. It does not replace the input/output functions of the USB audio interface.

Which model of USB audio interface are you using?

There may be other ways to achieve what you want but a Reamp box is a simple way to change your studio rig to use guitar amps in place of studio monitors - without changing the signal flow.
      • Aug 1
  • New
    LeonPearce
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Hi,

Recently purchased a second hand LAKE LP4D12, but without a control surface. Does anyone have any advice on what is the best way to get appropriate software for an old LP4D12?

Hoping to use it with a windows tablet, but the tablet will be new, the lake is old.

Thanks

read more...
    0 31
    • LeonPearce
      DavidKnighton Hello LeonPearce,
      These old "DOLBY" units will not run any Lake software past version 5.8. I recently had trouble getting 5.8 to run on Windows 10 operating system, but had zero issues installing on an older Windows 7 computer. Shouldn't matter whether it's a tablet or laptop, Lake runs regardless. The application is optimized for touch screen, but using a normal laptop with mouse/trackpad and keyboard is just fine in most cases. If you can find an older used computer that's still running Windows 7, that would probably be your best option.
      • Jul 27
  • New
    drfwfwiz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

help! tech support please call me at 612 363 0321  my gawd! i am on a jobsite. dead in the water. getting my ass kicked in a bar. no audio. just kdid a fw upgrade to a dm 8000 . i need to get an ultranet module plugged in to the software file in dm designer version 3.1.1.1  not finding the module anywhere in the dropdowns. please help!

read more...
    0 46
    • drfwfwiz
      trentperkins This is NOT intuitive, but if you drag the DM8000 icon onto the screen, you will also see the Ultranet Output module as well as the 10 input channels and 6 output channels. hope that helps!
      • Jul 13
  • New
    Corto
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-08

read more...
    0 76
    • Corto
      RexBeckett Hi Corto, click the User 1 or User 2 button and then click on Edit (with big tick). Click on the channels, buses, Matrix and DCAs in the order that you want them displayed. You can also select Blank to separate groups. Finally click on Edit again.
      • Jul 8
    • Corto
      Corto

Thanks for your reply RexBeckett ;
      I actually did find my way to the Edit button and discovered all it can do, and felt very stupid at having not noticed it before.
      However I then discovered that the Edit button works not only on the 2 User layers, but on every single fader layer ; and you can wreak havoc on the entire console.
      So I searched, and didn't find a way of saving the state of the fader layers, and have determined that they are independent of scene load/save, which I find very unhealthy.
      I have also noticed the last fader layer at the bottom which doesn't have the same edit box as the others, and finally identified it as being the "DCA-spill" layer ; rather a strange way of doing things, and I'm looking forward to checking it in an operational situation.

• Jul 13
    • Corto
      Corto

I must add that I just got a helpful reply back from John at Music Tribe support, confirming : "Sorry no way to save layouts at this time, the app will open with the last known settings though. Happy to pass this along to the dev team for future iterations of the app."

• Jul 13
  • New
    JimMenges
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

I have followed many videos and still can't get my nighthawk router to connect to my X32. I installed the router on my home network and it worked fine. Is there a router delete on the X32 that will clear any routers previous information? Other people have connected their routers to my board? I can't figure this out, thanks for the help!

read more...
    0 47
    • JimMenges
      Nigel67 Hi Jim. Have you plugged your computer directly into the ethernet port and checked that the port is still working? It could be that the port has broken since the last person connected to it and the reason that your router does not work. You can factory reset the mixer. This will clear all settings. Make sure you have backed up all your scenes, presets, etc as they will be deleted. Check your ethernet cable isn't broken. Are you setting the network settings to DHCP? This is the easiest way to begin with. Also do a factory reset on your router just to make sure you have a clean start. I am not sure whether you have seen this article, but this is a very clear way of setting your wireless router up. https://dbbaudio.com/2016/behringer-x32-wifi-setup-networking-guide/
      • Jul 1
Go to page