Statistics

228,160 members
102,986 posts
  • New
    shottpe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

Camera cable required for iPAD Air with USB C port, for Toneprint Editor-part number please

0 19
  • New
    DannyKurywchak
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-03-14

Hello all,

At our rehearsal studio we have a x32 with S16 all works perfectly except for the recording on the SDCard.  It will playback old files just fine but won't record new tracks.  We did have to make a change a while back to allow the S16 to work properly and I think that routing change disabled the recording capability.  I have attached a scene, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 26
    • DannyKurywchak
      RexBeckett Hi Danny, yes Routing -> Card configuration in your scene is not correct - it is set to record from the Card inputs rather than the normal analogue console and S16 ones. The most likely setup for your scene is to set the Card output routing the same as the Input routing. See X32-Edit screenshot below.

In your scene, Routing -> Inputs has got some Aux In Remap set for for AES50-A 1/2 (Record) and Card 1-4 (Play). As the Aux channels do not appear to be used for anything, I have ignored this in the Card routing.
      • Mar 14
  • New
    PastorTom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

How do I get sound from my iMac into the behringer wing so that I can send it to my main speakers. We have everything else up and running (mics, speakers, monitors, etc. but can't seem to get sound from the Mac)?

0 25
    • PastorTom
      Nigel67 Hi, you will need to connect your iMac to the USB connection on the Wing and then assign the USB ins to whichever inputs you require. There are a number of videos that you can access on You Tube that gives you further information, or if you need further help, please raise a Technical ticket and someone will be able to give you further instruction. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Technical tab and submit a ticket. Please also see this link
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-5VjZyK6xM
      • Mar 8
  • New
    Multiphase1Sound
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

Does anyone have feedback on the process to connect the Db48 to the Midas Pro2 digital mixers?

0 28
    • Multiphase1Sound
      Nigel67 Hi David. Should this be the DP48? If so, then you cannot connect it directly as the PRO2 is 96K and the DP48, 48K only. The way to get around this, would by to use a DN9650 with an AES50 card in it that would down sample to 48K.
      • Jan 10
  • New
    Joso
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-07

Just curious, is there a way to route the monitormix in MX-Q to the headphone plug on my iphone, so I could use my Iphone as an improvised in ear amp?

0 19
    • Joso
      RexBeckett I'm afraid not, Peter. There is no audio present on the network link - only control information.
      • December 7, 2020
  • natduncan1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-09

Howdy,

Hope all are well!!

Just wondering what the catch is to creating an ID to get into store to buy direct?

Thanks

Nat

0 31
  • richgil1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

I  am looking to readdress the default IP addresses on my 2 Lake LM44 units from the default 169.254.... to 192.168.... to work with a new building wide network we will now operate in... I cannot access the IP address page on the physical unit nor have I found how to navigate to it in the software.

I have not been able to get any help directly from Lake as the support network is overly convoluted and not user friendly/accessible.(sorry music tribe... I've been at this for hours.)

any help would be great. The manual does not give anyinstruction whatsoever. Thank you in advance!!!

read more...
    1 46
    • richgil1
      AlexLane Hi Richard,

Bring the modules of the LM44 onto the lake workspace, select modules at the bottom, then click on a module from the LM, then click IO Config, then Technical Data.

You can then select fixed IP and enter the IP address you wish to use.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have further questions
      • October 2, 2020
    • richgil1
      richgil1 Alexander,
      • October 6, 2020
    • richgil1
      richgil1 Alexander, that worked seamlessly. Thank you for that. I appreciate it.
      • October 6, 2020
      • LM44 Ip addressing
        AlexLane Great! That what I like to hear

Let me know if you have further questions please, always happy to assist
        • October 7, 2020
  • thginknodnarb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

So we have a Midas Pro 2 and 2 DL251 stage boxes. Will the Hub4 and DP48 work with this setup? Does the fact that the Pro 2 runs at 96 khz affect the number of channels can be sent to the DP48? Thanks in advance. 

0 31
    • thginknodnarb
      DavidKnighton Hello Brandon Knight,
      Due to the mismatched sample rates, the DP48 and HUB4 are not directly compatible with the Pro Series desks. What you can do is deploy a Klark Teknik DN9650 Network Bridge with an additional AES50 card to interface the two AES50 networks. This is currently the only solution to make the DP48 compatible with Pro Series.
      • September 28, 2020
      • Midas Pro 2 & DP48 Question
        thginknodnarb Do you happen to know if the DP48 and HUB4 will be compatible with the Midas Heritage-D
        • September 28, 2020
      • Midas Pro 2 & DP48 Question
        DavidKnighton Hello Brandon Knight,
        Currently, HD96 is exclusively 96KHz operation and I don't believe that's going to change, so again, not directly compatible. There have been very small talks (very small) of developing a HUB4 that would accept 96K and down sample to 48K to make the DP48 compatible, but no clue if the Midas developers have given this solution any thought.
        • October 5, 2020
  • alphateknik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-21

I can't use mixer right now, if anyone knows the pro 1 bios password please help me to re-use the mixer,

0 58
    • alphateknik
      alphateknik i need to fujitsu bios factory password,please help me,mixer doesn't work
      • September 21, 2020
    • alphateknik
      DavidKnighton Hello fatih küçük,
      To check on this issue, you'll need to open the fader panel and local the 5 pin header the sits between the two RAM slots on the motherboard. Ensure the jumper is shorting pins 1 and 2 just like the diagram shows.
      • September 21, 2020
  • NorthernSoundSystem
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-20

Hello, I am Trying to enroll a LM26 in dante domain manager however it appears to be unsupported.

Is there a way to enroll this device in DDM?

0 42
    • NorthernSoundSystem
      AlexLane Unfortunately it's not possible with the LM series due to it using the older Brooklyn I Dante module
      • August 21, 2020
Go to page