• Audiostar
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-01

Hi All,

I have a remote problem with our M32R, bought in June 2019 and used only for the third time. After updating to FW 4.00 the following problem occured:
    Setup M32R ; AVM Wifi Router ; LENOVO remote computer with Win7 hardwired to router/desk via LAN ; iPad with latest OS connected to router/desk vie Wifi.
    Remote works fine in the beginning. After about 30min. remote function starts to drop out and reconnect.
    after about 10 more minutes reconnect is no more possible. Syncronisation stops at 90%. No more remote possible. Only way out: restart the console.
    After restart, the remote works fine again.

Well, this is not a satisfying solution. Can you help?

Cheers 

read more...
    0 112
  • aspillz
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-26

Hello!

Currently building IEM rack. We'll be using an analog rackmount split.  Would be ideal if the I/O of the DL32 could face the rear of the analog rackmount split, inside the rack, so that the MONS 32 ch tail from the split wouldn't have to be routed around through to the front of the DL32's side of the rack.

Has anyone ever done this?  I'm hoping it's a matter of unscrewing and flipping the rack ears panels from the sides of the box to the opposite.  But I'm willing to fabricate / drill holes if necessary. Couldn't find a disassembly / maintence diagram of this box online.

read more...
    0 134
    • aspillz
      KenMitchell

Hi Andy ( @aspillz ), 

welcome to the community.  I would hope that the rack ear mounting holes are symetrical so you could flip the ears around and mount the unit backwards.  But, if that's not the case, you should be able to attach some rack extenders to the front rails that would allow you to mount it backwards.   I'll edit my post when I can locate some that will fit. 

Ken

• December 27, 2019
  • DirkPeeters
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-22

Dear M32-users,

By the end of a live recording via the Live-card (2x32Gb) my M32 Live "crashed" and rebooted automatically.

System: Upgrade M32 to M32-Live, SW 4.00

Luckily I was able to film it because for some reason I expected the "crash", the problem appeared already 5 times.

After the reboot, I could use the mixer without problems, also start and stop recording.

Someone else who experienced the same issue?

sw vers.jpg

(view in My Videos)

Best regards,

Dirk

read more...
    0 163
    • DirkPeeters
      KenMitchell

Hi Dirk ( @DirkPeeters ), 

Welcome to the community.  There are numerous problems with firmware 4.00 and the X-Live card that are addressed in firmware 4.01.   I'd recommend updating to that firmware and trying to reproduce the problem again. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• December 22, 2019
  • EmanuelHerrmann
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-20

Wing don't start after Firmware-Update. Is there a possibility to completely reset the console, because it doesn't start anymore?

0 235
    • EmanuelHerrmann
      GaryHiggins

From the QSG...fwiw
      If the console does not boot up normally, you can still update the firmware using this procedure:
      With console powered off, connect a USB cable to the rear panel port and to your computer.
      Press and hold the Select button next to the Main Display, then power the console on.
      An OS and DATA drive will appear on your computer, similar to connecting a flash drive or external hard drive. Double click a drive to open. Drag the new firmware file into the OS drive.
      Note, WING will always boot using the most recent firmware in that drive.
      After the file has transferred, eject the virtual drive. The console should reboot automatically with the new firmware installed. If not power cycle normally.

You can reset the console to its initial state if you need to ensure that no previous settings are interfering with what you plan to set up from scratch. There are two ways to achieve this:
      > by opening the Setup/Global Edit page and selecting INIT CONSOLE.
      > by pressing and holding the CLEAR SOLO button on the Main Display while Powering on.

• December 19, 2019
  • Rupertmungo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-19

Hi I have just updated my x32 to 4:11 abd I keep getting Chanel 1 and 2 sliding up on the iPad abd actually on the machine but not ness the faders. This is happening randomly abd is becoming embarrassing at shows help!!

0 73
    • Rupertmungo
      GaryHiggins

If you have a scene maybe you could post it? Not sure what abd is or ness the faders. Someone will help I’m sure.

• December 19, 2019
  • Algarve
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-18

Just like me, I have seen several users with the same problem as me. Users who have older iPads, in my case an iPad 2 (iOs 9.3.5). Please provide a download link for XAIR VERSION 1.6.1 for iPads that have lower iOS versions than required by the latest BEHRINGER updates.

read more...
    0 52
  • atdav
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-16

Im looking for L'Acoustics load files (.tpa) for my PLM20000Q amps.

0 76
  • Timmes88
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-15

Hi,

M32 ~Edit v4.1 isn't starting anymore (4.0 was).

Using macOS Catalina 10.15.1 on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)

0 158
  • bostonsoundwork
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-13

Hello we have a Midas digital mixer console pro d.

We have a three way cat6e shielded split. That is wired together with no network switch. Will this work with this console? Presently it seems that it does not.

0 117
    • bostonsoundwork
      DaveMorrison

@bostonsoundwork wrote:

Hello we have a Midas digital mixer console pro d.

We have a three way cat6e shielded split. That is wired together with no network switch. Will this work with this console? Presently it seems that it does not.

No. Aes50 is point to point only. It won't work with a normal network switch either. What are you trying to do?

• December 13, 2019
  • johngreen
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-13

How do I down load user manual. I have a redemption code can't find where to us it. Cheers. 

0 109
Go to page