Statistics

289,825 members
172,386 posts
  • charlesstrick
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-03-05

can somone tell me were line level is on my meter on a m32 and confirm the meater is at dbfs, and does the meter show peak or rms signal ?  Thanks.

0 154
  • JohnMilner
    Super Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-04

iEQPro-Splash@552pxw.png

Coming soon - iEQ Pro - which will allow Auto EQ of parametric EQs (as well as GEQs) in the M/X Air and M/X 32 series of consoles.  This App follows on from the other StrongSoft iEQ Apps, but will be able to Auto EQ the following consoles:  X Air, M Air, X32, M32 (and later, the WING).

Demo video of Auto EQ to parametric EQ of an X Air console 

read more...
    0 3,310
    • JohnMilner
      Paul_Vannatto

This looks great John @JohnMilner. Glad to see that you are still active in supporting our beloved consoles with your apps.

• March 4, 2020
    • JohnMilner
      JohnMilner

iEQ Pro MX is now available in the App Store.  iEQ Pro Ultimate Bundle is pending approval - this is a means of upgrading from your existing iEQ App to a bundle which includes all the iEQ Apps - at a very reasonable upgrade price - will be available very soon!

Get iEQ Pro MX in the App Store 

iEQ Pro MX Demo Video 

IEQ Pro MX in PEQ ModeIEQ Pro MX in PEQ Mode

• March 25, 2020
  • plucker51
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-28

I've been using XR18 fro some time now. I have programmed my old BCF2000 as a controller and it all works fine EXCEPT occasionally I get fader judder when either moving a fader or moving the on-screen fader. This makes it unusable in a live situation. Any got any suggestions as it's quite useful if we have room to use the BCF2000?

Many Thanks in advance

read more...
    0 92
  • charlesstrick
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-02-25

I wont to send fx to my mon buss seperate from my foh mix, any help please .Thanks Charles          ( m32 )

0 173
    • charlesstrick
      RexBeckett

@charlesstrick 

You can add FX Returns to monitor Mixbuses using the Sends-on-Faders (SoF) console mode - just as you add channels to them.

If the FXslot is also being used on the Main mix, you will need to accept some compromise. The FX Send will normally be post-fader so it tracks the channel levels in the mix. The monitor bus will normally have pre-fader sends from the channels so it is independent from the Main mix. The mix of pre-fader and post-fader signals in the monitor mix means that it will be affected by the Main mix faders. You can only avoid this by using a separate FX slot for monitor mixes so the FX Send from the channels can be pre-fader.

If you would like help setting this up, save your current scene and attach the .scn file to your post (see Choose File button below). If you tell us which FX you want on what monitor bus, we can do that for you.

• February 25, 2020
    • charlesstrick
      charlesstrick

Well that made my head spin., I need to be able to put fx on a buss as needed for iem's or on the channel if that makes it an easier route. I have fx slots open.  I just dont understand the route to get there . Thanks.

• February 25, 2020
    • charlesstrick
      RexBeckett

@charlesstrick wrote:

Well that made my head spin., I need to be able to put fx on a buss as needed for iem's or on the channel if that makes it an easier route. I have fx slots open.  I just dont understand the route to get there . Thanks.

@charlesstrick 

The four main FX slots (1-4) are fed from Mixbuses 13-16. To send one or more channels to one of the slots, select the FX Send Mixbus (13-16), engage SoF and bring up the faders for the required channels.

The four main FX slots each have a stereo pair of Returns (Fx1 L, Fx1 R, Fx2 L, etc). To add FX Returns to the Main or a monitor mix, select the Main LR or monitor Mixbus, select the layer with the FX Returns and raise the required Fx1 - Fx4 LR faders.

If that still makes your head spin, post your scene so we can show you by example.

• February 25, 2020
    • charlesstrick
      charlesstrick

Thank you Rex, I will go give that a try.

• February 26, 2020
  • Paulin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-24

Hi everyone,

I'm working on my new wing and I find something "strange" in workflow.

Today I started  assigning channels to DCAs and MUTE GROUPs to complete my new scene.

Every time I assign a channel to DCA and MG, automaticly a tag was create to indicate that ch. n. is now assigned to those DCA or MG, and that's ok!

After that I have to change the name of both DCA and MG and ....all the channels I previously assigned to them losed their assignment  instead of changing automatically tags name. So I have to recall all my channels individually, delete the previous tag (with the old name of DCA or MG) and reassign them to the "new" DCA and MG.

Now, I think that this may be a sort of bug, because it is absolutely not good during a performance.

I hope this communication can help to improve the performance of this splendid console

read more...
    0 178
    • Paulin
      GaryHiggins

@Paulin I hadn't run across that yet. Yes it seems that a name change should be included and automatic. I didn't realize the tags were automatically assigned either. I thought I had added them since I had added several for other reasons! To be honest I am not really seeing the whole tag thing anyway. I am still learning new stuff every day and glad to be doing so...with much yet to digest! It's an exciting piece of equipment!

• February 23, 2020
    • Paulin
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Paolo @Paulin ,

Welcome to the forum. The developers are aware of this issue. Until it is changed, I would suggest you rename the DCA's and mutegroups first, then assign them to the channels. 

• February 23, 2020
  • Marko83
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-21

Hi all, is there any offline editor for the WING ??

thx

0 147
    • Marko83
      GaryHiggins

@Marko83 If you mean like x32-edit, not yet-you can experiment with the current apps in demo mode but need to be connected afaik, to do anything meaningful. I'm hoping for a Wing-Edit program myself with the old sync mixer to pc or sync pc to mixer option..

• February 21, 2020
  • A_Scug
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-18

I've been trying to get the Midas DL16 to connect to the m32 Edit software without connecting it to the M32R console.

I know you can do this with the Behringer stage box, but I haven't had any luck. I've tried Connecting Cat5 cables directly to the computer as well as a network switch and it still won't show up.

I've cycled through Firmware versions of the stagebox and no luck.
    m-32 edit ver. 3.2
    DL-16 ver. 2.4

This should be possible, I think, but I haven't been able to manage it. If anyone has an idea I'd appreciate it very much.

read more...
    0 118
    • A_Scug
      Paul_Vannatto

@A_Scug wrote:

I know you can do this with the Behringer stage box, but I haven't had any luck.

No what you are trying to do is not possible for any stagebox. The M32 Edit (and X32 Edit) can only communicate with the console (M32, X32, etc) via ethernet (UDP) using OSC commands. The stageboxes are connected to the console using the AES50 protocol.

• February 18, 2020
  • Webby
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-18

Hi is there anyway you can footswitch the effects on a Behringer X18 as i need to be able to switch verb off vocals to talk? thanks in advance for any ideas Cheers W

0 105
    • Webby
      RexBeckett

Hello @Webby , welcome to the community.

You can mute the effects on an X18 using Midi. See this thread for information on several footswitch Midi controllers. I find it is best to mute the FX Send rather than FX Return - it sounds less abrupt. It is also good to use a Mute Group in case you want to mute more than one FX.

If you are up for some DIY electronics, there are some ideas here. 

• February 18, 2020
  • Ifum
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-12

Hi

I bought 2 pair of TMS2. Now i serch the datasheet (german availible?) for it. 

0 89
  • NicodeBoer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-11

Hi,

I have a little issue with connecting the DP48 to the M32R.

If I connect the DP48 direct to my M32R console through the AES50 A or B port, The channel names and collors are displayed on the screen of the DP48. But when I connect the DP48 on the DL16 Snake the collors and names aren't displayed.  Please Help

read more...
    0 212
    • NicodeBoer
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Nico @NicodeBoer ,

Welcome to the forum. When was the last time you updated the firmware of the DL16? What firmware version does the DP48 have (shows on the bootup screen)?

:edit: I just setup the DP48 connected through one of my SD8 and it is as you describe. There had been discussion about providing a firmware update for the stageboxes to allow the scribble strip data to pass through. Evidently that did not happen. If you need to have the channel names and color to the DP48, you will need to feed them with a separate AES50 and not daisy chained to the stagebox(s).

• February 11, 2020
    • NicodeBoer
      NicodeBoer

Hi Paul,

The DL16 firmware is 2.4 and the DP48 is 1.2.

As a work around I do connect the DP48 to the AES50 B Port of my console but unfortunately had to use two long Cat cables instemde of ome short and one long one.

Do hou also know by chance whether this problem Will occur if I later connect a HUB 4 to my DL16?

• February 11, 2020
Go to page