Statistics

254,233 members
131,898 posts
  • New
    jmjacque
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-21

If you want to send your S16 signal via shielded Cat5E cable to 2 different X32 mixers can you split the signal using a standard RJ45 splitter or is there another recommended method?

Thanks!

0 1
    • jmjacque
      Paul_Vannatto No, AES50 is not ethernet compatible. It is a proprietary protocol (SuperMac) that only uses the ethernet physical layer. To connect an S16 to two consoles (X32/M32/Wing), one of the consoles would have to be in between the other and the S16. On the middle console, the routing would need to be assigned to transfer S16 inputs to the other console and outputs of the other consoles would need to be transferred to the S16 (in the Routing, AES50 screen).
      • 32 minutes ago
  • New
    jangzer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-19

For the USB interface, what is the best way to connect to the the mixer if computer is more than 30 feet away? I'm using a usb extender over cat 5 & 6 ethernet adapter but it's not cutting it. We don't get a solid signal if any at all. 

0 8
    • jangzer
      Paul_Vannatto Anything USB cable longer than 10' (3m) need the signal to be boosted. Most ethernet adapters only use the ethernet cable wire as an extension and does not boost the signal in any way. What you need is a booster/repeater device (which typically are quite costly.
      • Tue at 12:41 PM
  • New
    cris116
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-30

I'm in need of a Behringer 1002fx Xenyx replacement power supply. Where can I buy another? I've tried to submit a spare parts ticket but have yet to receive a reply. 
    pls help 

0 5
  • New
    SouthPTC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-27

I need to order 3 of these dongles. Can you help me with this?

Carri Mefford

PTC President 

Fairfield South Elementary 

0 30
    • SouthPTC
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link above and create a parts case, someone will contact you ASAP.
      • Aug 27
    • SouthPTC
      SouthPTC

I can’t complete the request on that site because I don’t know the model. I only know the exact part that I need.

• Aug 27
    • SouthPTC
      SouthPTC

• Aug 27
  • New
    DocBrown77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

I just purchased a Behrninger STUDIO50USB. I need to have a longer CABLE so the Speakers can be placed further apart.                   

2 Questions:

1.  What are the "specifcations" for the actual cable, since it is not a typical style plug (both ends have 4 holes). WHAT IS THE technical NAME for this plug?

2. Where can I purchase a longer cable (for instance 10 feet or longer), since Behringer DOES NOT sell a longer cable.

Thanks, DocBrown

read more...
    0 16
    • DocBrown77
      DavidKnighton Hello DocBrown77,
      I don't have a straight answer, because I myself do not know the connector name. What I would suggest otherwise would be to splice the cable right down the middle and add 4 conductor cable of the same gauge. Use solder to weld the copper cables together and heat shrink to protect the leads. Make sure you don't mix up the leads or you risk damaging the components in the slave speaker.
      • Aug 23
    • DocBrown77
      DocBrown77

David: Thanks. Great idea. Steve

• Aug 23
  • New
    LowBee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

Morning all,

Very close to hitting the button on this product to connect my X32 to 2 x 16 stage boxes

Any user thoughts/opinions?

I can't see if the screenshield is connected to the Ethercon shell, does it need to be?

Really excited about first gig since March 2020, need all the gear to be rock solid (not sure what I can do about me!)

Thanks and stay safe

read more...
    0 51
    • LowBee
      GaryHiggins You will be very happy with it, high quality throughout, great reel included and yes the shields are connected and yes you DO want exactly that.
      • Jul 14
  • New
    DavidAbera
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-03

i have a problem Behringer X32 rack sync  to S16

please help me 

0 49
    • DavidAbera
      Paul_Vannatto Is the X32 Rack set to master clock (setup, config, sychronization -> Internal)?
      Is the S16 set to mode 1 (all lights, eg Out+8, SN Master, etc. are off)?
      Do you have the AES50 cable plugged into the S16 AES50 A port?
      Have you tried another AES50 cable (yes they can go bad)?
      • Jul 3
    • DavidAbera
      DavidAbera Yes, I've tried all of them, but unfortunately it didn't work out.
      • Jul 3
    • DavidAbera
      Paul_Vannatto Have you updated the firmware to the S16 and X32 Rack to the latest?
      • Jul 3
    • DavidAbera
      DavidAbera I think the RJ45 socket A and B of the Berhringer X32 mixer is defective
      • Jul 3
    • DavidAbera
      Paul_Vannatto So you have the X32 Rack as master clock, the S16 in mode 1, the AES50 cable in the S16 port A, and S16 and X32 Rack firmware are both up to date, and you have tried other AES50 cables? If so, I would suggest you submit a ticket (click on Support above) to tech support to see about getting it repaired.
      • Jul 3
  • New
    Bearprod1nc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-18

Which device is best for connecting my iPad directly to the X32 rack via ethernet cable.

0 44
  • New
    scotttedford
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-23

Where can I buy one of these cables?

0 74
    • scotttedford
      NicJonesMT Hi Scotttedford
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a spare parts ticket. One of the team should then be able to advise you further.
      • May 23
  • New
    Markdb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

I am based in Ireland and I have 5 berhinger synths. 

My plug board is getting very stacked and messy 
    I got the europeon plug heads with my synths with a uk adapter 

The one I have is this = https://www.thomann.de/ie/tc_electronic_powerplug_12.htm

I need the uk head for these plugs Like its sold here https://www.gear4music.ie/Guitar-and-Bass/TC-Electronic-PowerPlug-12-Power-Supply/

Can you buys these seperatly can anyone advise me on this. 

read more...
    0 62
    • Markdb
      Dale_M Hi there yes, "sliders" are available, please contact our Spares department by going to the Support tab above and selecting Spares.
      • May 18
Go to page