Statistics

298,761 members
182,420 posts
  • New
    Dukegwary1284
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-31

problem with Midas stage box. the mute all automatically goes off and on my DL32. Please how do I fix this

0 18
  • New
    jjsnet
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-07

Why does Behringer recommend cat5e sheilded for the X-32 when cat6 sheilded is the newer standard and slightly larger wire? They are both twisted pair cables? There is a lot of disagreement in the X-32 media platforms. Thanks in advance.

0 12
    • jjsnet
      Paul_Vannatto I've been using shielded cat5e, cat6 and cat7 since 2014 without any issues. The critical spec is that it is shielded with ethercon ends and there is continuity between ethercon ends.
      • Jul 7
  • New
    Caseyjones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06

Hi, thanks in advance for helping me with my problem/question.

i have two behringer td-3's, one of my adapters was stolen and i can not retrieve it back. Is it possible i can reach behringer support for buying a new adapter perhaps?

i heard its not good to use other power cables on the td-3.(not from behringer factory) .

I cant use my td3 for now, i hope there is a way to obtain the right adapter.

a lot of thanks 

Casey jones

read more...
    0 7
    • Caseyjones
      djtetei Get your hands on any good power supply able to deliver 9V / 300 mA and has the right plug.
      • Jul 6
    • Caseyjones
      Paul_Vannatto Most 9V DC power adapters are positive center. Most all Behringer products that use these adapters are negative center. What I've done is cut the cable and reverse the wires (positive to negative, negative to positive).
      • Jul 6
    • Caseyjones
      Dale_M Behringer do not sell direct, please go to the buy tab at Behringer and chose your local store to inquire on a replacement PSU https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Jul 6
  • New
    nkwn2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

Were can I buy spare power supply for the DN9610  Dual Port AES50 Repeater ?

1 7
  • New
    medinajr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

buenos dia la tarjeta de mi equipo presenta problamas necesito saber donde pudo comprarla

BYJ 1952 BYJ-3 E230225 94V-0    SE000918

0 8
    • medinajr
      Nigel67 Hi medinajr. I am sorry, but I do not recognise the part identification that you have given, however if you contact the Super Partner for the country in which you reside, then they will be able to advise further. Please go to the website of the product you are describing and select the 'Buy' tab and you will be able to find who the Super Partner is for your country. Many thanks
      • Jun 21
  • New
    Jmcspedden
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

I need a power cable for a QL12. Can't find we're to order one. 

0 6
    • Jmcspedden
      NicJonesMT Hi Jmcspedden
      Your best option would be to contact one of our partners. They will then be able to advise on cost and availability.
      If you go to the respective Brand's website and click the "Buy" button at the top of the page, you will then see a list of our partners.
      • Jun 10
  • New
    Breyt07
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

Hi 

Where can I buy a US power supply for a Xenyf 1202FX mixer?

I am based in Colorado Springs 

Regards 

Fanie

0 21
  • New
    Cabral13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-02

Hi I am new on Musictribe, can you help me? I need work with stage box of Midas M32 more than 100 meters apart how can I do it? 

0 13
    • Cabral13
      Paul_Vannatto You have a choice of either using a device (eg. Klark Teknick DN9610, any stagebox such as a SD8, any console such as an M32C) as a repeater, or convert AES50 to fibre using a couple of Klark Teknik DN9620 or DN9680 (not cheap).

Before the pandemic hit, one of my yearly events that I provided sound for was the finish line of a runathon (5K and 10K) where they needed 750 feet of speakers (from entrance to parking lot). I used a combination of 2 X32 Racks and stageboxes to cover this distance without any issues.
      • May 2
    • Cabral13
      Cabral13

Thank you, my service bought a klark teknick, I don't know exactly what model, but the Klark Teknick only work at 96 kHz and Midas work at 48 khz

• May 2
    • Cabral13
      GaryHiggins As Paul said, use another stagebox (S/DL16, SD8/SD16) or an X32Rack/Core/M32C in between to break up the 100M into a smaller workable distance. An SD8 is not that expensive and is also extremely useful for other duties after this work problem is over.
      • May 2
    • Cabral13
      Paul_Vannatto I just checked the DN9610 and it does indeed work at either 96 kHz or 48 kHz. I almost bought one a few years ago. Instead I bought an SD8 since it was more versatile.
      • May 2
  • New
    salvo50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-27

The USB cable of my Big Foot is broken. Where can I find it?

0 10
    • salvo50
      NicJonesMT Hi Salvo50. You will need a standard USB MINI cable and this should allow your Mic to connect to your computer.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    RGREEN8682
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

I need 3 ac power adapters for PM 1(personal monitor system). 9v positive tip?

0 7
    • RGREEN8682
      Paul_Vannatto Are you meaning the P1, since the PM1 doesn't have a jack for an external adapter? If so, it requires a negative tip adapter.
      • Mar 23
Go to page