Statistics

305,634 members
189,954 posts
  • New
    Celtic1888
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

I have a behringer XENYX QX2442USB and I want to connect to my new macbook pro which only has thunderbolt connection is there a specific cable ???

0 3
  • New
    Paul8929
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-18

I purchased this monitor to use with my Fishman Loudbox Performer. I am having trouble pairing the two devices and seek guidance in doing so. 

0 17
    • Paul8929
      Paul_Vannatto If you are trying to pair the B205D using Bluetooth, the B205D doesn't have bluetooth. You will need to connect a mic cable from the Mix D.I Out of the Fishman to one of the XLR inputs of the B205D.
      • Nov 19
  • New
    Londonjr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-03

Hello all,

I am working with an installed system (10 years old) and the wiring for the most part is routed under the floor from the stage at the front of the auditorium, underneath the floor via couduit to the sound room at he rear of the auditorium.  My issue is trying to correctly identify the floor line inputs to the board?  Is there a device and a technique that is usable to correctly identify and label my floor jacks?  Can I determine from the board, what each line designation means?  I was not a part of the installation team and of course, there are no diagrams anywhere to be found.

Thanks

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    daveharris123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-12

Hello, I have a question regarding this product: the Mic 2 USB cable https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BBQ

The product description explains this is a cable to connect a dynamic mic to USB

I have a condenser mic plugged into a tube preamp, with XLR output from the preamp - could I use this cable to connect the XLR output from the preamp to the USB on my laptop? Or is there a better way to connect my preamp to my laptop?
    read more...
    0 3
  • New
    jjsnet
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-07

Why does Behringer recommend cat5e sheilded for the X-32 when cat6 sheilded is the newer standard and slightly larger wire? They are both twisted pair cables? There is a lot of disagreement in the X-32 media platforms. Thanks in advance.

0 13
    • jjsnet
      Paul_Vannatto I've been using shielded cat5e, cat6 and cat7 since 2014 without any issues. The critical spec is that it is shielded with ethercon ends and there is continuity between ethercon ends.
      • Jul 7
  • New
    Caseyjones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06

Hi, thanks in advance for helping me with my problem/question.

i have two behringer td-3's, one of my adapters was stolen and i can not retrieve it back. Is it possible i can reach behringer support for buying a new adapter perhaps?

i heard its not good to use other power cables on the td-3.(not from behringer factory) .

I cant use my td3 for now, i hope there is a way to obtain the right adapter.

a lot of thanks 

Casey jones

read more...
    0 7
    • Caseyjones
      djtetei Get your hands on any good power supply able to deliver 9V / 300 mA and has the right plug.
      • Jul 6
    • Caseyjones
      Paul_Vannatto Most 9V DC power adapters are positive center. Most all Behringer products that use these adapters are negative center. What I've done is cut the cable and reverse the wires (positive to negative, negative to positive).
      • Jul 6
    • Caseyjones
      Dale_M Behringer do not sell direct, please go to the buy tab at Behringer and chose your local store to inquire on a replacement PSU https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Jul 6
  • New
    medinajr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

buenos dia la tarjeta de mi equipo presenta problamas necesito saber donde pudo comprarla

BYJ 1952 BYJ-3 E230225 94V-0    SE000918

0 24
    • medinajr
      Nigel67 Hi medinajr. I am sorry, but I do not recognise the part identification that you have given, however if you contact the Super Partner for the country in which you reside, then they will be able to advise further. Please go to the website of the product you are describing and select the 'Buy' tab and you will be able to find who the Super Partner is for your country. Many thanks
      • Jun 21
  • New
    Breyt07
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

Hi 

Where can I buy a US power supply for a Xenyf 1202FX mixer?

I am based in Colorado Springs 

Regards 

Fanie

0 24
  • New
    salvo50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-27

The USB cable of my Big Foot is broken. Where can I find it?

0 10
    • salvo50
      NicJonesMT Hi Salvo50. You will need a standard USB MINI cable and this should allow your Mic to connect to your computer.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    RGREEN8682
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

I need 3 ac power adapters for PM 1(personal monitor system). 9v positive tip?

0 7
    • RGREEN8682
      Paul_Vannatto Are you meaning the P1, since the PM1 doesn't have a jack for an external adapter? If so, it requires a negative tip adapter.
      • Mar 23
Go to page