Statistics

241,384 members
117,653 posts
  • New
    keller3987
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-12-02

Behringer Guitar2USB Guitar USB Interface Quit working after installing Big Sur. Is there a new driver?

0 66
    • keller3987
      Nigel67 Hi Phillip, updating to MacOS11 / BS could lead to audio glitches with specific applications. However, USB audio/MIDI function of our products are fully UAC2.0 compliant (do not need drivers under Mac OS) and should keep working under CoreAudio as before. It is either an Apple issue, or if you are trying to record into a DAW, then it is likely this which needs updating.
      • December 1, 2020
  • New
    robertjm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-01

Hi all,

Our church has a Behringer x32 soundboard for our sound system. On the back is the x-USB interface, which we connect to a local iMac that's also in the soundpit. At this point I want to repurpose that USB connection to my MacBook Pro, which is up in the balcony recording video. 

When reading cable reviews on one of the big box sites, I found several where people were saying that the cable I was looking at does NOT support audio transfer. Kind of caught me off-guard, so that's why I'm here.

I'm hoping for some kind of recommendation for a USB 2.0 USB cable A/B which won't break the bank. One site had cables labeled as "audiophile" and were asking hundreds of dollars, which is just crazy talk. :-) Without measuring my best guess is we're looking at around 20-25 feet in length.

Since the MBP is fitted with USB-C connectors I realize I'll have to go through an adapter. But, that's the nature of the game with the newest Apple tech these days.

Thanks!!

Robert

read more...
    0 77
    • robertjm
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Robert, I have used a 16' (5M) active USB 2.0 extension cable (similar to this JF-USB-2-0-Active-Extension-Repeater-Cable-Signal-Booster-Extended-Cord - do a search on ebay) with a standard 6' USB cable with the X32 X-USB and X-Live cards (also used it with an MR18) without any issues. That would reach about 22'. Add your USB 2 to USB C converter and it might be enough for your setup. I do see that they also have a 10M (about 32'), but can't confirm if it will work correctly.
      • December 1, 2020
      • USB cable recommendation for X-USB board on Behringer x32 to 2020 MacBook Pro
        robertjm Thanks!!
        • December 1, 2020
  • New
    tazzboy
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-11-29

I was wondering is it possilbe to hook the Motu 8pre with USB into the Behringer X-Touch usb port ?

0 112
    • tazzboy
      DaveMorrison Are you asking about connecting the 8Pre's USB cable into the Built -in USB hub on the X-Touch so you have just one cable going to your computer? If this is the case case, the answer is Maybe. I've had good luck connecting audio interfaces through the hub on the X-Touch, but not everyone has. It depends on the computer's USB ports, the Audio Interface's USB interface, the USB cable, and some luck. In theory, it ought to work, but you have to try it on your system to know for sure.
      • November 29, 2020
      • Motu 8pre usb into Behringer X-Touch
        tazzboy Yes that is what I am asking the USB on the Motu is 2.0 So I was wondering since I have read on the manual that you can plug in a keyboard and mouse that has USB capabilities I thought I would ask to find out if you can do the same with a Preamp audio interface.
        • November 29, 2020
    • tazzboy
      DaveMorrison Give it try. You won't hurt anything and it might work for you.
      • November 29, 2020
        tazzboy True the only thing bad that might happen is that doesn't work at worse. Then again it might work and Behringer would smart to make it happen or letting people know.
        • November 29, 2020
        DaveMorrison It works for me, but it doesn't work for every one. I think that's why Behringer won't say it will.
        • ·
        • November 29, 2020
        tazzboy Well I gave it try and didn't work for me. Oh well on to something else, Now I need to figure out to get the X-touch and Motu 8pre to communicated with one another when using.
        • November 29, 2020
  • New
    cindysellers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

We have acquired two Eurolive B205Ds.  Can I connect them using XLR cable from Thru on the first unit to the Main in on the second one?

0 73
  • New
    PolyD1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-26

I'm just starting out with synthesizers and need to know the correct connections to my keyboard amp.  I'm presently not getting any sound from the keyboard to the amp.  Need suggestions.

0 53
  • New
    Mudkip
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-07

Hola, 

Recien compré un Behringer Model D. Quiero conectarlo a mi interfaz de audio pero no entiendo cual cable debo utilizar.

Conecto un TRS convertido a RCA (ver foto), pero en cual RCA de mi interfaz lo conecto, rojo o blanco? No puedo conectarlo a un TRS de mi interfaz porque ya tengo dos monitores.

read more...
    0 70
    • Mudkip
      DavidKnighton Hola David Gazel,

Parece que está intentando conectar la salida del Modelo D a la salida de focusrite. No puedes hacer esto. Necesita conectarse a la entrada focusrite. Además, el uso del conector RCA en el conector TRS balanceado causará problemas. Intente evitar el uso de la conexión RCA. Dime qué modelo de focusrite tienes y puedo decirte qué entrada usar.
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    Timrubin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

I need to replace the power cord for a Behringer bass v-amp. Power supply model VAMPUL. Please let me know where to order this from. 

thank u

Tim R

0 77
  • Yoshaan404
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-22

Hello, 

Can I get a new power cable for the Behringer Deepmind 12? 

Thank you,

~Harshaan

0 99
    • Yoshaan404
      Yoshaan404 Not sure why Behringer's product service portal brings its customers to a music forum. How am I supposed to get a cable for the synth now? Do better.
      • October 22, 2020
    • Yoshaan404
      PastorRay I'm trying to create a support ticket and having trouble. Can you help me?
      • October 22, 2020
    • Yoshaan404
      KyleJohnson Hello Harshaan, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The Deepmind 12 uses a standard IEC connector. You can pickup a power cable at mostly any hardware/computer store or on Amazon.
      • October 22, 2020
  • Siloe7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-07

I am about to purchase the S32 digital snake for our church's X32 console. What is the best Ethernet connection I need to purchase? We will be running it about 100 feet. 

0 77
    • Siloe7
      Siloe7 I have read that I might need a CAT5e cable but needs to be shielded. Not sure if CAT6 works?
      • October 6, 2020
      • S32 Ethernet cable
        GaryHiggins Cat 5e shielded with ethercons, cat6 shielded with ethercons, or cat7 and cat8 with ethercons all will work. Shielded is a must. (All cat7/8 is shielded). Ethercons also should be used.
        • ·
        • October 6, 2020
      • S32 Ethernet cable
        Siloe7 Thank you so much! Helped a lot!
        • October 6, 2020
      • S32 Ethernet cable
        Nigel67 Just as a side note to Gary's comments which are correct, although we have never made any tests or statements with using CAT6, 7 or 8, I would advise that you use stranded core cables and not solid core unless you are installing it behind walls as I have seen to many intermittencies in connections over the years and definitely shielded
        • October 6, 2020
      • S32 Ethernet cable
        Siloe7 Thank you Nigel!
        • October 7, 2020
  • fbdenis1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-05

Can someone tell me what cable accessories I need to buy to connect my Behringer iNuke NX3000D to Buttkicker LF x 2 to Art CleanBox Pro to Pioneer SC-LX501 receiver for my home theater.

Thank you,

Frantz

0 71
    • fbdenis1
      DavidKnighton Hi Frantz Denis,
      Not sure I completely follow your logic. Can you confirm the order of connections? Usually the amplifier is next to last in the chain and the buttkicker would be the very last in the chain. Effectively, the buttkicker is treated like a speaker. Can you provide a link to the exact model of buttkicker?
      • October 5, 2020
Go to page