253,488 members
131,051 posts
  • New
    Newcomer - Level 1

    Where can I buy one of these cables?

    0 73
    • scotttedford
      NicJonesMT Hi Scotttedford
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a spare parts ticket. One of the team should then be able to advise you further.
      • May 23
  • New
    Newcomer - Level 1

    I am based in Ireland and I have 5 berhinger synths. 

    My plug board is getting very stacked and messy 
    I got the europeon plug heads with my synths with a uk adapter 

    The one I have is this =

    I need the uk head for these plugs Like its sold here

    Can you buys these seperatly can anyone advise me on this. 

    0 61
    • Markdb
      Dale_M Hi there yes, "sliders" are available, please contact our Spares department by going to the Support tab above and selecting Spares.
      • May 18
  • New
    Newcomer - Level 1

    I would like to know if there is a way to connect my condenser mic with a xenic 802 to a uca222... (I already have these two..) to a Canon DSLR 550D digital reflex camara. Someone please help me to do this and tell me, please, with kind of conectors should I buy.

    Many thanks in advance.

    0 71
    • marceinspain
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. You would not need the UCA222 involved in this setup, simply connect from a pair of outputs on the mixer, or the headphone output on the mixer, into the mic input on your Camera. Depending on the type of input on the camera, you might need an 1/8" cable or RCA cables, but for that I recommend you reach out to Canon for more clarity.
      • Mar 27
  • New
    Newcomer - Level 1

    Hallo eine Frage ich möchte über mein Handy bei einer Plattform streamen die es noch nur für handy gibt, habe ein mischpullt Behringer Xenyx 1202 USB und ein XLR-Mikrofon Rode Nt1 und ein Handy Samsung Galaxy A 51. Brauch ich da einfach nur ein  Kabel Chinch zu aux das dann in ein Adapter und ins Handy oder reicht da ein Kabel und das dann im Audio Buchse? LG

    0 70
    • linschen
      Nigel67 Hi. You can purchase a cable that has a mini jack on one end for your phone headphone socket, which Y splits to 2 TS jacks which you can then plug into a stereo input on your mixer. Hope this helps
      • Jan 17
  • New
    Newcomer - Level 1

    Please help or provide a help number for klark technik.

    0 135
  • New
    Newcomer - Level 2

    Behringer Guitar2USB Guitar USB Interface Quit working after installing Big Sur. Is there a new driver?

    0 89
    • keller3987
      Nigel67 Hi Phillip, updating to MacOS11 / BS could lead to audio glitches with specific applications. However, USB audio/MIDI function of our products are fully UAC2.0 compliant (do not need drivers under Mac OS) and should keep working under CoreAudio as before. It is either an Apple issue, or if you are trying to record into a DAW, then it is likely this which needs updating.
      • December 1, 2020
  • New
    Newcomer - Level 1

    I'm just starting out with synthesizers and need to know the correct connections to my keyboard amp.  I'm presently not getting any sound from the keyboard to the amp.  Need suggestions.

    0 69
  • New
    Newcomer - Level 1

    I purchased a go xlr and i need to get a US plate for my power adapter since i have received a EU plate. Proof of purchase is below

    View Attachment

    0 76
    • Tdccakeboss
      WilliamR Hello Alex, Thoman is based in the UK. All GoXlr sold within the UK come with the EU plate. If you click on the support link above and create a spare parts ticket, someone will contact you about ordering a US plate ASAP.
      • November 16, 2020
    • Tdccakeboss
      Highhorsrman I have the same issue with a TC Electronics Flashback
      2x4. Where is this support link?
      • Jan 28
    • Tdccakeboss
      Highhorsrman Thanks!
      • Feb 4
  • New
    Newcomer - Level 1


    Recien compré un Behringer Model D. Quiero conectarlo a mi interfaz de audio pero no entiendo cual cable debo utilizar.

    Conecto un TRS convertido a RCA (ver foto), pero en cual RCA de mi interfaz lo conecto, rojo o blanco? No puedo conectarlo a un TRS de mi interfaz porque ya tengo dos monitores.


    0 89
    • Mudkip
      DavidKnighton Hola David Gazel,

      Parece que está intentando conectar la salida del Modelo D a la salida de focusrite. No puedes hacer esto. Necesita conectarse a la entrada focusrite. Además, el uso del conector RCA en el conector TRS balanceado causará problemas. Intente evitar el uso de la conexión RCA. Dime qué modelo de focusrite tienes y puedo decirte qué entrada usar.
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    Newcomer - Level 1

    I need to replace the power cord for a Behringer bass v-amp. Power supply model VAMPUL. Please let me know where to order this from. 

    thank u

    Tim R

    0 119
Go to page