• New
    scotttedford
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-23

Where can I buy one of these cables?

0 73
    • scotttedford
      NicJonesMT Hi Scotttedford
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a spare parts ticket. One of the team should then be able to advise you further.
      • May 23
  • New
    marceinspain
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-27

I would like to know if there is a way to connect my condenser mic with a xenic 802 to a uca222... (I already have these two..) to a Canon DSLR 550D digital reflex camara. Someone please help me to do this and tell me, please, with kind of conectors should I buy.

Many thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 71
    • marceinspain
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. You would not need the UCA222 involved in this setup, simply connect from a pair of outputs on the mixer, or the headphone output on the mixer, into the mic input on your Camera. Depending on the type of input on the camera, you might need an 1/8" cable or RCA cables, but for that I recommend you reach out to Canon for more clarity.
      • Mar 27
  • New
    linschen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

Hallo eine Frage ich möchte über mein Handy bei einer Plattform streamen die es noch nur für handy gibt, habe ein mischpullt Behringer Xenyx 1202 USB und ein XLR-Mikrofon Rode Nt1 und ein Handy Samsung Galaxy A 51. Brauch ich da einfach nur ein  Kabel Chinch zu aux das dann in ein Adapter und ins Handy oder reicht da ein Kabel und das dann im Audio Buchse? LG

read more...
    0 70
    • linschen
      Nigel67 Hi. You can purchase a cable that has a mini jack on one end for your phone headphone socket, which Y splits to 2 TS jacks which you can then plug into a stereo input on your mixer. Hope this helps
      • Jan 17
  • New
    keller3987
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-12-02

Behringer Guitar2USB Guitar USB Interface Quit working after installing Big Sur. Is there a new driver?

0 89
    • keller3987
      Nigel67 Hi Phillip, updating to MacOS11 / BS could lead to audio glitches with specific applications. However, USB audio/MIDI function of our products are fully UAC2.0 compliant (do not need drivers under Mac OS) and should keep working under CoreAudio as before. It is either an Apple issue, or if you are trying to record into a DAW, then it is likely this which needs updating.
      • December 1, 2020
  • New
    PolyD1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-26

I'm just starting out with synthesizers and need to know the correct connections to my keyboard amp.  I'm presently not getting any sound from the keyboard to the amp.  Need suggestions.

0 69
  • New
    Mudkip
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-07

Hola, 

Recien compré un Behringer Model D. Quiero conectarlo a mi interfaz de audio pero no entiendo cual cable debo utilizar.

Conecto un TRS convertido a RCA (ver foto), pero en cual RCA de mi interfaz lo conecto, rojo o blanco? No puedo conectarlo a un TRS de mi interfaz porque ya tengo dos monitores.

read more...
    0 89
    • Mudkip
      DavidKnighton Hola David Gazel,

Parece que está intentando conectar la salida del Modelo D a la salida de focusrite. No puedes hacer esto. Necesita conectarse a la entrada focusrite. Además, el uso del conector RCA en el conector TRS balanceado causará problemas. Intente evitar el uso de la conexión RCA. Dime qué modelo de focusrite tienes y puedo decirte qué entrada usar.
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    Timrubin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

I need to replace the power cord for a Behringer bass v-amp. Power supply model VAMPUL. Please let me know where to order this from. 

thank u

Tim R

0 119
  • Yoshaan404
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-22

Hello, 

Can I get a new power cable for the Behringer Deepmind 12? 

Thank you,

~Harshaan

0 143
    • Yoshaan404
      Yoshaan404 Not sure why Behringer's product service portal brings its customers to a music forum. How am I supposed to get a cable for the synth now? Do better.
      • October 22, 2020
    • Yoshaan404
      PastorRay I'm trying to create a support ticket and having trouble. Can you help me?
      • October 22, 2020
    • Yoshaan404
      KyleJohnson Hello Harshaan, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The Deepmind 12 uses a standard IEC connector. You can pickup a power cable at mostly any hardware/computer store or on Amazon.
      • October 22, 2020
  • fbdenis1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-05

Can someone tell me what cable accessories I need to buy to connect my Behringer iNuke NX3000D to Buttkicker LF x 2 to Art CleanBox Pro to Pioneer SC-LX501 receiver for my home theater.

Thank you,

Frantz

0 92
    • fbdenis1
      DavidKnighton Hi Frantz Denis,
      Not sure I completely follow your logic. Can you confirm the order of connections? Usually the amplifier is next to last in the chain and the buttkicker would be the very last in the chain. Effectively, the buttkicker is treated like a speaker. Can you provide a link to the exact model of buttkicker?
      • October 5, 2020
  • PenelopeN
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-05

Hi I have UM2 and would like to connect it to my speaker which is Portronics Sound Slick II. Please advise how to connect and what type of cables are required for the same. 

0 124
    • PenelopeN
      ThomasAlexander Hi Penelope, It looks like you should be able to use a to 3.5mm to stereo RCA adapter cable. RCA out to 3.5mm in on the speaker.
      • September 6, 2020
    • PenelopeN
      NicJonesMT Hi Penelope.
      I work in the UK support team.

Thomas Is correct. If you use a Stereo RCA to TRS 3.5mm jack then you should be able to run the audio from your UM2 to the Sound Slick 2.
      • September 8, 2020
Go to page