Statistics

261,326 members
140,026 posts
  • New
    Pipergman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-17

Need to purchase a replacement Cable for the 3-Pedal assembly— (from the 3-pedals to the CDP1000-BK Piano). May I purchase the cable from you? If not, do you have the Part number and a suggestion on where to buy in the (United States). Thank you for your help.

I already submitted Ticket # CAS-497560-X2Y5W9. Ticket status says(problem solved) however there is no answer or information.

read more...
    0 5
    • Pipergman
      Nigel67 Hi Pipergman. I just checked the case for you and the spares team replied to you on the 25/10. It is a good possibility that the e-mail went into your spam / junk mail box, This was the reply to you. Hope this helps.

'Unfortunately we no longer have that cable.  The part number is A71-18006-01807.   A standard midi cable can be hard wired to the pedal pcb to work as the cable.'
      • Nov 17
  • New
    G124
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-05

I am trying to buy a power supply box and cord for my eurodesk mx8000 mixer. Can someone help me to locate one?

0 9
    • G124
      Nigel67 Hi G124. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise availability and pricing. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Nov 7
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-11-02

EUROLINK GOLD Series
    bit.ly/Behringer-EUROLINK-GOLD-Series

The Behringer EUROLINK GOLD Series Patch, Instrument, Loudspeaker, Microphone and Multicore Cables are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast, Musician and Live Portable Sound Customers.

#Behringer #GIC4060SERIES #GICSeries #GLC2Series #GMCSeries #GMXSeries #EUROLINKGOLDSeries #MicrophoneCables

read more...
    1 10