Statistics

305,631 members
189,951 posts
  • New
    Paul8929
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-18

I purchased this monitor to use with my Fishman Loudbox Performer. I am having trouble pairing the two devices and seek guidance in doing so. 

0 17
    • Paul8929
      Paul_Vannatto If you are trying to pair the B205D using Bluetooth, the B205D doesn't have bluetooth. You will need to connect a mic cable from the Mix D.I Out of the Fishman to one of the XLR inputs of the B205D.
      • Nov 19
  • New
    stephansavage
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-28

Spring is here and that means it's time to start breaking out the coloring pages! Below are 10 fun and kid-friendly coloring pages that are perfect for this time of year. Visit AusmalbilderGB and KleurplatenGB to download best coloring pages for kids

1. Butterfly coloring page

- This first coloring page is perfect for kids who love animals. It features a beautiful butterfly in a garden.
    2. Beach coloring page

- This second coloring page is perfect for kids who love the beach. It features a scene with palm trees, sand, and waves.
    3. Flower coloring page

- This third coloring page is perfect for kids who love flowers. It features a bunch of different flowers in a field.
    4. Pizza coloring page

- This fourth coloring page is perfect for kids who love pizza. It features a slice of pizza with pepperoni and cheese.
    5. Cupcake coloring page

- This fifth coloring page is perfect for kids who love cupcakes. It features a delicious cupcake with icing and sprinkles.
    6. Dinosaur coloring page

- This sixth coloring page is perfect for kids who love dinosaurs. It features a Triceratops in a prehistoric landscape.
    7. Cat coloring page

- This seventh coloring page is perfect for kids who love cats. It features a cute cat sitting in a flower pot.
    8. Dog COLORING PAGE

- This eighth coloring page is perfect for kids who love dogs . It features a playful puppy chasing a ball .
    9 . Jungle coloring Page

- This ninthCOLORING PAGEis perfect for kids who love jungle animals . It features a scene with lions , tigers , and monkeys .
    10 . Star Wars COLORING PAGE

- This tenth and final COLORING PAGE is perfect for kids who are fans of the Star Wars movies . It features Darth Vader , Luke Skywalker , and Princess Leia .

These 10 fun springtime coloring pages are sure to please any child! They feature butterflies, beach scenes, flowers, pizza, cupcakes, dinosaurs, cats, dogs, jungle animals, and even some characters from the Star Wars movies! So what are you waiting for? Print them all out now and let your little ones have some fun!

read more...
    0 17