Statistics

305,633 members
189,953 posts
  • New
    djpara
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-24

Hi,

I am looking for a new adapter Behringer MXEU3, because in The Netherlands can not find this.

0 4
    • djpara
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the service link above and create a tech support case so an agent can help sort this out for you ASAP.
      • Oct 24
  • New
    Ludo13320
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-10

I need to replace this Power Supply for UB1202, XENYX 1202 and Q1202USB, but noone can provide it to me?

HAve you any idea how I can replace it with another item ?

Thanks in adavnce

Ludovic

0 6
  • New
    cuicui07
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-04
    Hello. I would like to know where I can find a poor recharging button for my GoXLR? thank you.
    read more...
    0 12
    • cuicui07
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab and submit a parts case.
      • May 4
      • button GoXLR
        cuicui07 Hello. OK. It's ok, I submitted a ticket. Thanks for the help.
        • May 4
    • cuicui07
      cuicui07

Nobody can help me ?

• May 17
  • New
    campos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

BOM! MINHA PEDALEIRA SÓ FICA COM A TELA AZUL , GOSTARIA DE SABER SE TEM ALGUM LINK PARA ATUALIZAÇÃO DELA E SE TEM COMO FAZER ALGO PARA ELA VOLTAR AO NORMAL 

read more...
    0 24
    • campos
      PedroRodrigues Obrigado pelo seu post Campos, para resolver o problema que referiu por favor siga o link em baixo para aceder a todas as ferrametas e o respectivo guia para resolver esta situacao na sua TC HELICON VOICELIVE TOUCH2. https://wsi.li/dl/TQygzzaCZF2HcWT3X/
      • Apr 4
    • campos
      campos baxei esse arquivo mais, depois o que tenho que fazer ? nao conseguir resolver
      • Apr 4
      • tela azul TC HELICON VOICELIVE TOUCH2
        PedroRodrigues Obrigado pela sua resposta Campos, no link providenciado existem dois ficheios, um ficheiro MIDI e um ficheiro guia com o nome "How To Fix The VoiceLive Touch 2 Blue Screen On Power Up Issue.docx" por favor siga as instrucoes descritas. Obrigado
        • Apr 4
    • campos
      campos

consigo algum atendimento onlline ou por whatzap que vc consiga me ajudar se poder meu contato e 31 993133152 ou se poder fazer pelo meu pc atraves do acesso remoto porque eu nao estou conseguindo fazer

• Apr 4
    • campos
      campos

consigo um contato atravez do zap 31993133152 se poder entrar em contato por favor

• Apr 4
    • campos
      campos

ou ate mesmo um acesso remoto pelo meu pc pra me ajudar porque nao consigo fazer esse procedimento

• Apr 4
  • New
    csdj27
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

greetings,

I recently bought the Behringer PPA200 PA system. The speaker stands that I currently own (ultimate TS-30) will not work for the speakers that come with the PPA200 and I am having an incredibly difficult time finding a stand that will work. Honestly I would rather have an adapter that will fit on the stands that i currently own, as I was not really planning to buy new stands and I cannot seem to contact Behringer directly to find out. Does anyone out there know what the exact diameter of the speaker mounting hole is in the PPA200 or know of a decent stand that will definitely hold these speakers?

Thank you for any advice you may have,

Christopher

read more...
    0 182
    • csdj27
      Nigel67 Hi csdj27. In this video, it is advised that they fit on a regular microphone stand and there is a piece of video showing this https://youtu.be/ETg6frNly5M . If this is of no help, please contact the Technical Department and they will be able to find and advise you of the size of the speaker mounting hole. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Feb 27
      • speaker stands for Behringer PPA200
        Nigel67 Checking out some of our partners websites, they state that the speakers come with a 17mm insert for connection to standard microphone stands. Hope this helps.
        • Feb 27
  • New
    toddmene
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

I recently lost the mic stand mount kit pieces for my B205D monitor.  Where can I buy these?

0 84
    • toddmene
      Paul_Vannatto You can either click on Support above and fill in a spare parts ticket, or if you have (or have access to) a 3D printer, I can provide you a print file (since I made some spares for my B205D and B207MP3 speakers).
      • Feb 23
  • New
    DanKurruptBrant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

Hello behringer community . 
    I'm trying to source a place where I can purchase the brackets that come with the behringer system 55 dual cases. I own two behringer go eurorack cases but can't find where to buy the brackets to join the cases together . I've contacted many shops but no one knows where to get them or even if you supply them . Could you please tell me if there available to purchase or when they will be . There's a lot of people wanting these brackets in the eurorack community and at the moment I'm stuck using tiptop audio mantis brackets that don't fit perfectly joining the two cases together . I'd love the brackets you done please . 
    thank you 

Dan 

read more...
    0 66
  • New
    ahtoo12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-08

I need a Mic Stand Insert for a Voice Solo XT.

0 23
    • ahtoo12
      Nigel67 If this is a part that normally ships with the unit, then please contact our spares team by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare parts tab and submit a ticket. If it isn't normally supplied with the unit, then try contacting a local music shop or have a look at an on line shop.
      • Jan 9
  • New
    martijnox
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-13

Hi, 

I recently bought a Behringer Go Case, unbeatable for the price and it looked all good. Untill... I starterd plugging in my modules. Luckily I saw this in one of the power sockets, but man, this is truly dangerous and could've ruined my modules. 

I got a bit of a feeling of "you get what you pay for", but I don't think anyone pays to get their modules ruined. 

Behringer, I think it'd be wise to sharpen up the quality checks....

read more...
    0 25
    • martijnox
      Nigel67 Hi martijnox. I am very sorry that you have received you new product in this condition. This is definitely not up to the standards that we strive to meet. If it is within 30 days of purchase, please contact our reseller and ask for a DOA replacement. If it is older than this then they will possibly only offer a repair. I would like to raise a ticket with our manufacturing team for this. Please can you advise the serial number of the unit? It should begin with an S and end in D8N. Many thanks, and again I can only apologise for the condition that you received the unit in.
      • December 14, 2021
  • New
    DByrd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

I'm looking for plinths for the above to give them a little more stability. Can you help? Thanks

0 9
Go to page