Statistics

196,312 members
66,880 posts
  • New
    2020-11-17

TC haLICON voice live rack with no audio output how can I get it replaced or get output part to replace it?

0 6
    • Daniel King
      Rex Beckett Hi Daniel, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support and then select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Nov 17
  • 2020-01-21

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to share a note regarding a common issue people run into. If you are having trouble mounting your Perform V or any other product of ours to your standard mic-stand, please try a little harder and don't be concerned about the mount breaking. We've tested the mounts on every stand in the office, gorilla stands, even tables and chairs. You can mount it to ANY standard music stand, just give it a bit more muscle. 

Hope this help!

https://youtu.be/f_xqWjthzDc

read more...
    2 189
    • Jacob Beavers
      Rolf Boesehans

Hi,

cannot believe that my Perform-V should fit on my Hercules stand as the mount of the TCH is 1/2" and th diameter of my stand is 1".

Let's say it so, i trust in the product but i don't wanna try it as i am afraid it will break. That's the reason why i made an "adapter", look here:

05.jpg04.jpg03.jpg02.jpg01.jpg

geetz angryjack

• Feb 3
    • Jacob Beavers
      Robert Deacon

Hi @angryjack that's a great solution! I would also feel a little bit nevous about clipping my Perform V onto such a thick stand. 

• Feb 3